Insurance fraud
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Monique

Rolla, MO

#42 Feb 22, 2013
Several types, just look over your policy.
Kelly

Rolla, MO

#43 Feb 22, 2013
mom wrote:
However as I may use these conversations as necessary in my investigation please refrain from calling any minors involved derogatory names in any further correspondence we have.
Well I have no idea what age kids were arrested for tearing up these houses. But whatever age of vandals that destroyed other peoples property need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. It was terrible what was done and someone that does that deserves to be called what they are. If these kids are innocent then I apologize. If the are guilty then the name fits in my book.
Kelly

Rolla, MO

#44 Feb 22, 2013
Guy wrote:
Why did Kelly get quiet all of a sudden?
Yep I got quiet. I don't spend much time on this site. I just now looked again after my first comment. But I'm glad to give my opinion when I do, the same as most others I expect.
LOL
SoundsFishy

Rolla, MO

#45 Feb 22, 2013
Is this about the BB Gun shootings? Was your son found shooting out windows perhaps?
Mom

Rolla, MO

#46 Feb 22, 2013
SoundsFishy wrote:
Is this about the BB Gun shootings? Was your son found shooting out windows perhaps?
No, was yours?
Private Investigator

Rolla, MO

#47 Feb 22, 2013
SoundsFishy wrote:
Is this about the BB Gun shootings? Was your son found shooting out windows perhaps?
I heard it was a fat cops kid that did but he will never be charged because daddy is a PIG! PIG daddy will have some poor kid from a low income family followed and harassed until he figures out a way to blame it on the poor kid.
Private Investigator

Rolla, MO

#48 Feb 22, 2013
Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I have no idea what age kids were arrested for tearing up these houses. But whatever age of vandals that destroyed other peoples property need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. It was terrible what was done and someone that does that deserves to be called what they are. If these kids are innocent then I apologize. If the are guilty then the name fits in my book.
You are just another do gooder, hillbilly cow that no man from any state other than Missouri would look at twice! You are all the same a bunch of fat slob puss guts(only skinny ones are on METH) republicans who think you are better than everyone else! You stalk and harass people, you have no life and most of you are married to your cousins! Go to right wing better than everyone else hell! There was other kids involved in this mess but since their family is connected it is all being put on one kid from a poor family, yea why aren't the other little brats being charged? Maybe daddy is a FAT COP! Maybe if they don't back off a certain kid MEDIA will be alerted! Try Me rednecks, I am sick of your crap anyone lets get this in the NEWS!
Kelly

Saint Louis, MO

#49 Feb 22, 2013
Private Investigator wrote:
<quoted text> You are just another do gooder, hillbilly cow that no man from any state other than Missouri would look at twice! You are all the same a bunch of fat slob puss guts(only skinny ones are on METH) republicans who think you are better than everyone else! You stalk and harass people, you have no life and most of you are married to your cousins! Go to right wing better than everyone else hell! There was other kids involved in this mess but since their family is connected it is all being put on one kid from a poor family, yea why aren't the other little brats being charged? Maybe daddy is a FAT COP! Maybe if they don't back off a certain kid MEDIA will be alerted! Try Me rednecks, I am sick of your crap anyone lets get this in the NEWS!
Wow. Sorry you are so angry. Guess I might be to in your situation. For the record I'm an old man. A liberal democrat. I happen to know the fellow that owned one of the houses. He's dead now. His family owns the house. He was an army veteran with multiple bronze stars and a couple Purple Hearts. Whoever destroyed his house had the nerve to take a crap in his recliner. You aren't the only angry person here. The thousands of dollars in damage was bad enough. But disrespecting someone in this way is sad
Jack

Rolla, MO

#51 Feb 22, 2013
Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Sorry you are so angry. Guess I might be to in your situation. For the record I'm an old man. A liberal democrat. I happen to know the fellow that owned one of the houses. He's dead now. His family owns the house. He was an army veteran with multiple bronze stars and a couple Purple Hearts. Whoever destroyed his house had the nerve to take a crap in his recliner. You aren't the only angry person here. The thousands of dollars in damage was bad enough. But disrespecting someone in this way is sad
I bet RPD didnt even do dna on the poop.Well its rented now and the kids are makeing money off the house

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Knorr....rapist??? 2 hr Steve 4
Change the sign on the statue of liberty (Feb '16) 9 hr Dod 6
Newburg school firing 18 hr Bring guffey BACK 19
SIRLOIN on FIRe 18 hr ? 5
Pathetic 21 hr Love life 3
where is Cassie Helm (Lawson) 23 hr Realz 4
Joby...marrying! (Jun '15) Wed Brad 16

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rolla Mortgages