First Prev
of 3
Next Last
mom

Rolla, MO

#1 Feb 20, 2013
I need to here some very real facts about insurance fraud here in Rolla. I have a minor son who was set up and railroaded here in Rolla. His dream was to join the army and become an officer. That dream has been crushed. Please I beg of anyone who knows about homeowners and insurance fraud to come forward. I am a licensed insurance agent(non-practicing at the moment) and I know there is a lot of insurance fraud that goes on! Please provide any info it may save this young man's future! Remember you can remain anonymous on here!
mom

Rolla, MO

#2 Feb 20, 2013
Three of his great uncles and his step-father were Vietnam Vets, he just wanted to join the Army and not only serve his country like they did, he wanted to make it his career, his life, he wanted to become an officer!
mom

Rolla, MO

#3 Feb 20, 2013
*hear
mom

Rolla, MO

#4 Feb 20, 2013
I have cried a thousand tears over what was done to this young man. I am an old lady who possibly has cancer, please if anyone has any info help us!
Lightning struck

Jefferson City, MO

#5 Feb 20, 2013
You are totally FOS, "mom"! One story after another, more drama from one to the next. You "possibly" have cancer about as much as I "possibly" have two heads. Get a life, you pitiful drama queen, or at least tell your tales in a more entertaining manner!
mom

Rolla, MO

#6 Feb 20, 2013
You are rude and you don't know me so shut your freaking face uncle and go sleep with some more of your family members inbreed.
mom

Rolla, MO

#7 Feb 20, 2013
Rolla is a horrible place to raise kids! The schools here are worse then St. Louis and KC schools. My son who was an honor roll student, played sports, was a member of band and had won awards did I forget to mention was NEVER in TROUBLE before he was put in a low level algebra class that was to easy for him full of thugs and career criminals at the local Jr High. There were kids almost 16 in this 8th grade class. These kids were a very bad influence on my 14 year old son. The school did nothing to protect him and even had the cops in the principles office trying to intimidate him and call me on the phone and demand I come down there without reasonable explanation. I pulled my son out of that horrible school the next day! Please do not put your kids in Rolla schools unless you are just trying to throw their future away! We are trying to save any scrap of my boys future that is left.
Tophat

Rolla, MO

#8 Feb 20, 2013
Lightening struck is just feeling a little guilty for that bug insurance payout he got! Pay him no mind mom!
Greg Geicko

Cuba, MO

#9 Feb 20, 2013
mom wrote:
I need to here some very real facts about insurance fraud here in Rolla. I have a minor son who was set up and railroaded here in Rolla. His dream was to join the army and become an officer. That dream has been crushed. Please I beg of anyone who knows about homeowners and insurance fraud to come forward. I am a licensed insurance agent(non-practicing at the moment) and I know there is a lot of insurance fraud that goes on! Please
provide any info it may save this young man's future! Remember you can remain anonymous on here!
If your son is a minor how did he commit insurance fraud?
mom

Rolla, MO

#10 Feb 20, 2013
Reason to believe kids were encouraged to commit certain actions so adults could collect insurance payouts, this is only speculation but police will not even consider it. Police were informed one of the kids claims to be related to one of the adults involved. Police say kid is just talking and is not related to one of the grown ups but they will not investigate the claim further. Thanks for your interest Greg and for taking this seriously.
Kelly

Rolla, MO

#11 Feb 20, 2013
mom wrote:
Reason to believe kids were encouraged to commit certain actions so adults could collect insurance payouts, this is only speculation but police will not even consider it. Police were informed one of the kids claims to be related to one of the adults involved. Police say kid is just talking and is not related to one of the grown ups but they will not investigate the claim further. Thanks for your interest Greg and for taking this seriously.
Is your kid one of the losers that tore up the houses on Vienna Road?
Greg Geicko

Cuba, MO

#12 Feb 20, 2013
mom wrote:
Reason to believe kids were encouraged to commit certain actions so adults could collect insurance payouts, this is only speculation but police will not even consider it. Police were informed one of the kids claims to be related to one of the adults involved. Police say kid is just talking and is not related to one of the grown ups but they will not investigate the claim further. Thanks for your interest Greg and for taking this seriously.
How old are the kids?
mom

Rolla, MO

#13 Feb 20, 2013
14 and the other one was 15 when they were charged almost 3 months ago(has not gone to court yet). The 15 year old may be 16 by now.
mom

Rolla, MO

#14 Feb 20, 2013
Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your kid one of the losers that tore up the houses on Vienna Road?
Actually I am an insurance agent investigating. But thanks for your friendly reply. Do you have anything worthwhile to add to this conversation? I would love to hear anything you have to say, Kelly.
mom

Rolla, MO

#15 Feb 20, 2013
However as I may use these conversations as necessary in my investigation please refrain from calling any minors involved derogatory names in any further correspondence we have.
Guy

Rolla, MO

#16 Feb 20, 2013
Why did Kelly get quiet all of a sudden?
LOL

Rolla, MO

#17 Feb 20, 2013
Tophat wrote:
Lightening struck is just feeling a little guilty for that bug insurance payout he got! Pay him no mind mom!
WTH is a bug payout? Did they pay him for having bedbugs?
Linda

Rolla, MO

#18 Feb 20, 2013
Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your kid one of the losers that tore up the houses on Vienna Road?
The kid next door did it
Tophat

Rolla, MO

#19 Feb 20, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>WTH is a bug payout? Did they pay him for having bedbugs?
No it was termites.
Rusty Shackleford

Rolla, MO

#20 Feb 20, 2013
You soccer mums need a better hobby.

COUGH COUGH
'LINDA'
'KELLY'
'MOM'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
old towne eatery ran by the Jordans of rolla!!! 8 min shorty 2
sink hole called rolla 48 min Not Me 13
Missouri Jobs 1 hr Job Growth 120
R'Lonte 9 hr therealest 9
elegant landscaping 9 hr nikki 11
karrington. 11 hr michelle 3
david hudson (Oct '13) 18 hr juju 22
Best/Worst Christmas Gift for 15 year old Teen ... (Nov '11) 19 hr KDM 126
Rolla Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rolla People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rolla News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rolla

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:42 pm PST

NBC Sports 6:42PM
St. Louis Rams lose 37-27 to Giants at home - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 7:22 PM
Giants Show Resiliency, Maturity in Win
Bleacher Report 7:49 PM
How Far Can Steelers' Big Three Carry Them?
Bleacher Report 8:45 PM
Roethlisberger Proves His Toughness vs. Chiefs
Yahoo! Sports 9:51 PM
Seahawks crush Cardinals to take control of NFC West