Rolla youth wrestling

Rolla youth wrestling

Posted in the Rolla Forum

Peoples champ

Fairfax, VA

#2 Dec 3, 2012
Dane dont care about wrestling, he cares about his image to the public.
Guy

Fairfax, VA

#3 Dec 3, 2012
Who got threatened??????
kuntryboi

Fairfax, VA

#4 Dec 3, 2012
One of the board members threatened a wrestling coach and I personally dont thing thays acceptable and I hope dane crutcher the christian doesnt either.
Kill

Fairfax, VA

#5 Dec 3, 2012
They only got.one good.coach and tgats sederburg and everyone knows that
WHAT

Rolla, MO

#6 Dec 3, 2012
So, who did what to whom, when and where? And WHY?
Peoples champ

Fairfax, VA

#7 Dec 3, 2012
I think it was dane crutcher
Peoples champ

Fairfax, VA

#8 Dec 3, 2012
I dont know if he was involved in the assault but he was there and hes the president of the youth club
my 2 cents

United States

#9 Dec 3, 2012
Kill wrote:
They only got.one good.coach and tgats sederburg and everyone knows that
Shit Ed is the worste coach! If your not his own kid or a state qualifier he and the other coaches doesn't want anything to do with you! Coach Rob was the best coach. Danes a nice guy and cares for the kids but there is room to improve with him also
kill

Fairfax, VA

#10 Dec 3, 2012
Rob was a good coach but u have to see that word was.... Eddie is an excellent coach and ive seen him with other kids and his own and they all have one big thing in common, skills. plenty of studs went through hos hands and dane is lame in my opinion.
DemVoter

Jefferson City, MO

#11 Dec 3, 2012
Dane coached my son in baseball a few years back. He is a great coach. He teaches the kids with patience, kindness and encouragement.
Rolla Native Melissa

United States

#12 Dec 6, 2012
Ed is not just a good man but by far the best coach they have! I would say the best coach they have ever had but Ed himself would beg to differ. He comes from a family of honest people as well and he nor they deserve your slander. If he doesn't focus on your kid as much as the state qualifiers I am more than certain he has good cause for not doing so. Just because his children are beasts when it comes to wrestling is not a fault he posesses. By the way cutting down a public figure in this manner is very tastleess and spineless try saying it to Ed Sedeburg's face.
WHAT

Jefferson City, MO

#14 Dec 15, 2012
Who is the person that flipped out?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poppop 1 hr Poppop 1
cheapest cig's 1 hr Smoker 4
Finally away from Rolla 1 hr LMFAO 8
19 year old near drowning victim died 3 hr Ihateidiots 6
about fugitive beach 5 hr ! 3
david kiblinger 5 hr 21c shaman 9
kara happel 9 hr omg 1

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance