Still Voting For 'Mitt Romney'?

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#96 Oct 11, 2012
The question was never answered, how many net American jobs has Bain created?

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#97 Oct 12, 2012
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
Post #81 was the only research CB has ever done. He's very proud of it.
One more than you.ha

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#98 Oct 12, 2012
The question was never answered, how many net American jobs has Bain created?
If any, Romney and Bain Capital sent more to forign countries.

Now to you, because you believe when you ask for researched info the person will not do the research, so here's your chance to answer one post with documented desearch.

And I realize you will follow previous attempts and when you can't find positive support that will strengthen your agenda you ask a question.

Waiting for your attempted answers. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#100 Oct 12, 2012
Bloodfart wrote:
<quoted text>
Well when the oil companies make 4cents profit on every gallon and the government makes over 50cents a gallon, man who is getting more profit?
UUUHHHHH, depends on if it goes into barrens pockets or helps our nation - highways, military protection, streets, libraries, city sewer systems, police protection, city infrastructures, fire departments, national parks upkeep, cancer research,etc.

See the difference?

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#103 Oct 12, 2012
Bloodfart wrote:
So what is your proposal for the oil companies? Should they only get a penny per gallon in profit? Should they get half a cent? Thats what you dont get. Who gets to say what profit is enough? Not you not the government. Have you forgotten that this is a capitalistic nation. Make as much as you can. Do you think that exploration is free? Its not. Do you think equipment is free? Its not. It cost billions to keep a single oil company up and running. Hell i'll tell you what, how about you invest some of your money into these "bad" companies, i mean buy stocks and bonds, and some of the profit that they get? Yes you can do that. People invest everyday.
No, there's a happy medium, when we {Americans} are on the verge of a disaster {in my opinion partly due to the price of fuel} then take back the tax breaks bushy gave them. That would be one step to inproving our economy.

We are a capitalistic nation as we were during the railroad barrens greed period, and the government stepped in and stopped the monoplies to the betterment of our nation.

We do not invest in oil stocks we use the product. The price of oil stocks is so out of sight now it would take years to make a dollar unless you had millions to invest.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#104 Oct 12, 2012
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>UUUHHHHH, depends on if it goes into barrens pockets or helps our nation - highways, military protection, streets, libraries, city sewer systems, police protection, city infrastructures, fire departments, national parks upkeep, cancer research,etc.

See the difference?
There it is again... Barrens. I told you you hate the successful. Why the hate? I can only assume you are jealous.

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#105 Oct 12, 2012
<quoted text>
There it is again... Barrens. I told you you hate the successful. Why the hate? I can only assume you are jealous.
Nope, just concerned with our economy, and how these BARRONS are destroying America.

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#106 Oct 12, 2012
<quoted text>
I see you missed the answer to the post,{difference between profits of BARRONS and tax dollars} profits in corrupt pockets, compared to our nations infrastructures.
Jerry

Rolla, MO

#107 Oct 12, 2012

Mitt Romney took control of many corporations only to charge them exorbitant fees and pay himself bonuses from their assets. The man has no conscience and no regard for working class Americans.

He lies to get what he wants. And all he wants is what is good for Mitt Romney.

This video profiles four of the 206 corporations Mitt destroyed.
LOL

Jefferson City, MO

#108 Oct 12, 2012
<quoted text>
What is your take on Hitler ? He was very successful, he still has followers today.
NamVet

Rolla, MO

#109 Oct 12, 2012
Romney is a "chicken hawk" ! He protested IN Favor of the Vietnam War and against Peace. while his ass was hiding behind his " deferments" My Ass was serving along with well over 2 Million other Vets like me. &#65279; We put the names of 58,283 of our brothers on that Black wall in DC and Mitt was in France while he and his "church" were backers of the war ! SCREW Romney and ALL Chicken Hawks

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#112 Oct 12, 2012
Bloodfart wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not mu fault that you are poor. What is your current tax rate? What income bracket are you in?
Like thats any of your business!
I will say this, I own my own business and most mornings I can hardly wait until the sun comes up to start creating and enjoying the progress and the finish product!

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#113 Oct 12, 2012
Bloodfart wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, Bain Capital had a 76% success rate.
You keep repeating this 76%, lets see some credible stats to back up your contentions.

Hell, it might have 76% success in the outsourcing of American jobs.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#114 Oct 12, 2012
<quoted text>Nope, just concerned with our economy, and how these BARRONS are destroying America.
Exactly. Jealous.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#115 Oct 12, 2012
<quoted text>I see you missed the answer to the post,{difference between profits of BARRONS and tax dollars} profits in corrupt pockets, compared to our nations infrastructures.
I kind of skimmed your post. I just saw the jealousy seething from part of the post.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#116 Oct 12, 2012
Jerry wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BLWnB9FGmWEXX

Mitt Romney took control of many corporations only to charge them exorbitant fees and pay himself bonuses from their assets. The man has no conscience and no regard for working class Americans.

He lies to get what he wants. And all he wants is what is good for Mitt Romney.

This video profiles four of the 206 corporations Mitt destroyed.
If that's the case, why don't you do the same? You could make $200 million as well. I bet you fail though. If you were smart enough to make that kind of money, you'd be smart enough to know that's a failed strategy.

Do you think these companies handed over their assets to Mitt? Or do you suppose he had to make a major investment with investors to get ownership? Why didn't the original owners just do the same thing Mitt did? These are some questions I'd ask yourself before you think you have a clue as to how to run a multi-million dollar business.

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#117 Oct 12, 2012
<quoted text>
I kind of skimmed your post. I just saw the jealousy seething from part of the post.
With most of your posts, my opinion, you "see" a lot that in all realality does not exist.

You say "jealousy", I say realality.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#118 Oct 12, 2012
<quoted text>With most of your posts, my opinion, you "see" a lot that in all realality does not exist.

You say "jealousy", I say realality.
You make the implied assumption in your posts that all these guys are a bunch of evil 'barrens' trying to rob the poor guy. I'm telling you that these people are just hard-working people that have seen a lot of success as a result of their hard-work. Your assumption otherwise is drawn from a clear jealousy. I know people like you describe. And every one of them worked their ass off to get what they have. What you are jealous of is that they have more than you have. You are jealous that they were more successful in life than you. There is no other reasonable conclusion. You have no evidence that these people got their money improperly because there is none.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#119 Oct 12, 2012
There is also an assumption that America is a zero-sum game. What one makes had to be taken from someone else. The hard-working Americans you vilify didn't take a piece of your pie. They made the pie bigger.

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#120 Oct 13, 2012
<quoted text>
You make the implied assumption in your posts that all these guys are a bunch of evil 'barrens' trying to rob the poor guy. I'm telling you that these people are just hard-working people that have seen a lot of success as a result of their hard-work. Your assumption otherwise is drawn from a clear jealousy. I know people like you describe. And every one of them worked their ass off to get what they have. What you are jealous of is that they have more than you have. You are jealous that they were more successful in life than you. There is no other reasonable conclusion. You have no evidence that these people got their money improperly because there is none.
Wrong, as usual, if in fact there is jealousy involved it revolves around the greed the big oil companies are obcessed with instead of doing what is best for this nation.

So, yes in a way I'am jealous for this great country and its harm done by these

>>GREEDY OIL BARRENS<<!

And no, some of these BARRENS did not work hard for their positions,they were born into that life! Example: Your man bushy 43.

So, once again you are shown to have live your short life very protected.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who gave drugs to Nick Stine ? 13 min melvin 24
Melissa Perkins another scam 1 hr My Life 6
Stephanie Lynn Jordan (Lewis) 7 hr McBoner 1
Renting from Investment Reality? 7 hr Studentz 1
Stolen Stuff on Rolla Deals with Friends Facebook 10 hr Doodles 9
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) 11 hr Solo18 565
sad 11 hr Sad truth 79
Best/Worst Christmas Gift for 15 year old Teen ... (Nov '11) Nov 28 dani pag 153

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rolla Mortgages