WWJD

Rolla, MO

#71 Oct 5, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean "you're a joke". It's hard to make fun of someone if you look like the retard!
It's the internet, if you are too ignorant and can't get the jist of what I'm saying just because I forgot the "'" and the "e" then you really don't belong on here.
Grammar Troll

Rolla, MO

#72 Oct 5, 2012
Gotta side with "guest". You look like an idiot with poor grammar. Which makes people question your intelligence. Which makes them not take you seriously. And this is a serious issue.
killa

Rolla, MO

#73 Oct 5, 2012
Grammar Troll wrote:
Gotta side with "guest". You look like an idiot with poor grammar. Which makes people question your intelligence. Which makes them not take you seriously. And this is a serious issue.
Lol

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#74 Oct 6, 2012
WWJD wrote:
<quoted text>
A very healthy enjoyable productive life in Doolittle, Mo? That shit hole is comparable to Moreno Valley in California. Lol, your a joke.
Thanks, I would say comparable to your city thats a upgrade, but that would sound like a hateful comment.ha

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#75 Oct 6, 2012
killa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your general smears of the wealthy suggest otherwise. I'm just a guy on the Internet who sees a bitter person. If I'm wrong, then perhaps you need to examine your rhetoric.
UUUUUHHHH again, and I realize >you will not recall this<, I stated "corrupt rich people"
killa

Rolla, MO

#76 Oct 6, 2012
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>UUUUUHHHH again, and I realize >you will not recall this<, I stated "corrupt rich people"
Just so you know what you sound like with your constant rich attacks... Bitter and jealous.

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#77 Oct 6, 2012
killa wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so you know what you sound like with your constant rich attacks... Bitter and jealous.
Nope, joyful and satisfied.
trollolol

Rolla, MO

#79 Oct 6, 2012
Bloodfart wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really funny that people attack oil companies for the profit that they make. Oil companies make around 4cents on the dollar in profit. Guess who makes the most profit of every gallon of fuel sold? Wait for it.......... The government! Oh my gosh!!! Imagine that. Yet they scream like girls over some profit. They are always wanting to take away the money that a private company owns, that isn't very capitalistic is it?
you don't know any of that which you speak
killa

Rolla, MO

#80 Oct 6, 2012
trollolol wrote:
<quoted text>you don't know any of that which you speak
Actually it looks all pretty accurate to me.

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#81 Oct 6, 2012
Bloodfart wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really funny that people attack oil companies for the profit that they make. Oil companies make around 4cents on the dollar in profit. Guess who makes the most profit of every gallon of fuel sold? Wait for it.......... The government! Oh my gosh!!! Imagine that. Yet they scream like girls over some profit. They are always wanting to take away the money that a private company owns, that isn't very capitalistic is it?
Nope, only when those "4cents" on the dollar breaks Ameria's back. Quite amazing to me that with that small amount they still sold that much over priced fuel to make more profit than any other corporation in the history of this rock we live on. But that is what corporate greed can buy you with high paid lbbiests!

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#82 Oct 6, 2012
killa wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it looks all pretty accurate to me.
No surprise there.
Anal Rape

Fulton, MO

#84 Oct 6, 2012
Hey "Bloodfart",did you get that name from spending time in prison?
killa

Rolla, MO

#86 Oct 6, 2012
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, only when those "4cents" on the dollar breaks Ameria's back. Quite amazing to me that with that small amount they still sold that much over priced fuel to make more profit than any other corporation in the history of this rock we live on. But that is what corporate greed can buy you with high paid lbbiests!
If you don't like their price, stop buying it. And if its such a windfall, it sounds like you should get into the oil business.
DJS2

United States

#87 Oct 8, 2012
I will always vote for mitt
John

Clinton, MO

#88 Oct 9, 2012
Bouncer wrote:
Romney and Bain Capital would put up 10% cash and make the purchased corporations take on debt for the rest of the purchase price to buy controlling interest in themselves. Then Bain would pay itself bonuses and cash out the assets of the corporations, leaving them raped and deep in debt. They did this dozens of times.
All perfectly legal, but there is a special place in Hell for immoral, lying vultures like Mitt Romney.
I believe if Bain Capital was involved, the company was already failing. Successful businesses are not usually parted out if they are making a profit.

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#89 Oct 11, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe if Bain Capital was involved, the company was already failing. Successful businesses are not usually parted out if they are making a profit.
Not necessarily, if Bain invested or purchased a company and then resold or outsoured those to forign interest for a profit, in which they did in many instances.

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#90 Oct 11, 2012
killa wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't like their price, stop buying it. And if its such a windfall, it sounds like you should get into the oil business.
Man ol man, thats a simple logic. With that theory if every person, business, and corporations who "don't like their price, then stop buying it."

That would help the America economy {sic}, would it not.

>All< who rely on fuel for their business operation well understand that the oil barrens have their greedy profit margin over America's economical growth.

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#92 Oct 11, 2012
Bloodfart wrote:
<quoted text>
Give the instance of outsourcing? And yes if Bain Capital got ahold of a company then they were failing, going under, call it whatever you want. They had a success rate of freaking 76%.
JJJJJJJEEEESSSSCCCCHHHH, you and killa are "two peas in a pod", it amazes me when you two refuse to do your own research.

I'm not listing them again, just go to "EBT for Monster Drink doesn't work in Rolla". Post #81 I listed a few of the companies who Romney when working with Bain Capital outsourced to forign concerns.

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#94 Oct 11, 2012
Bloodfart wrote:
Are you smoking weed? CB? I like how you think that that is corporate greed? If any entity is greedy it's your government. Obama gave 90billion in tax breaks to green energy crap and what his it got us? Bunk thats what.
Nope, haven't partook in years.

When fuel reaches $22.50 a gallon {and it will, maybe not in out lifetime} these monies spent on alternative fuels will be looked upon as well spent.

How much do you think was spent on the internal combustion engine before it was actually a reliable energy source?

Which makes more sence to you, tax breaks for alternate energy sources or bushy's tax breaks for the oil companies who has raped America and made more profits than anyother company in the history of this plane, and all the while driving our nation into a third world economy?

New development or billions for greedy oil barrens!

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#95 Oct 11, 2012
Post #81 was the only research CB has ever done. He's very proud of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
K&A Quality Junk Auto (Jan '12) 31 min Scrottymcfuckfuck 24
cole nash 49 min fact 2
Dead beat moms. (May '14) 1 hr yourdaddy 45
Choices 4 People 1 hr Soybomb 12
Mexico/All inclusive 1 hr kcchief 2
Headlines Salon-New Salon (Jan '14) 2 hr Spooner 21
cox 4 hr Purina 19
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Apr 15 truly-blessed08 322
More from around the web

Rolla People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]