Posted in the Rolla Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Cold Hard Facts

Union, MO

#1 Sep 30, 2012
http://youtu.be/EQwrB1vu74c

Flip Flop Romney at his best. But no Killa he would never lie...
Santa Claus

Rolla, MO

#2 Sep 30, 2012
Yes I am still voting for him. Glad you asked.
Cold Hard Facts

Union, MO

#3 Sep 30, 2012
Santa Claus wrote:
Yes I am still voting for him. Glad you asked.
Hahaha! Glad to hear it. Apparently you still believe in fictional characters and it shows...Good luck in Nov. you are going to need it! LMFAO!!!
Hmmm

Rolla, MO

#5 Sep 30, 2012
Liberals and Democrats are literally of lower intelligence. Period.
Wilber

Waynesville, MO

#6 Oct 1, 2012
My vote is Democrat for president and senate. I will not vote for a senator who is against Social Security Medicare or Student Loans.
Hmmm

Rolla, MO

#7 Oct 1, 2012
Umm bud...Obama is the one taking away our elderly's social security.
killa

United States

#8 Oct 1, 2012
Wilber wrote:
My vote is Democrat for president and senate. I will not vote for a senator who is against Social Security Medicare or Student Loans.
Medicare was cut something like $700 billion by Obama. He is hanging Grandma out to dry.
Cold Hard Facts

Union, MO

#9 Oct 1, 2012
killa wrote:
<quoted text>
Medicare was cut something like $700 billion by Obama. He is hanging Grandma out to dry.
BTW Einstein it was $716 billion in wasteful spending that didn't take away one penny in benefits to "grandma". It actually lowered the cost of prescription drugs for the elderly on fixed incomes. Try reading a newspaper from time to time or god forbid a non biased news program.
killa

Rolla, MO

#10 Oct 1, 2012
Cold Hard Facts wrote:
<quoted text>BTW Einstein it was $716 billion in wasteful spending that didn't take away one penny in benefits to "grandma". It actually lowered the cost of prescription drugs for the elderly on fixed incomes. Try reading a newspaper from time to time or god forbid a non biased news program.
So the government admits to utter incompetence and you want to throw more money at them? Even in today's monopoly money,$700 billion is HUGE. Do you even think? How dumb are you to defend a government that wastes $700 billion dollars? OMG. No wonder this country is going down the crapper.
killa

United States

#13 Oct 2, 2012
That $700 billion should be an A HA! moment for liberals. That's thousands of dollars per taxpayer they are admitting to wasting. That's exactly why the individual is better suited to manage their own expenses.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#14 Oct 2, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
Liberals and Democrats are literally of lower intelligence. Period.
HHHHHMMMM, didn't realize george bush was a lib or dem.
killa

United States

#15 Oct 2, 2012
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>HHHHHMMMM, didn't realize george bush was a lib or dem.
Interesting that you ignored my comment this time. Kind of exposes you as a liberal hack with your selective outrage.

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#17 Oct 2, 2012
Bloodfart wrote:
Well we know that Romney is smart with money, do you agree? But has Obama showed any sign that he is smart with "our money"? Im going to say no he hasn't. Obama hasn't even laid out a plan for anything. Wait all he has said is "give me four more years and i'll get it done". What about his promise to cut the deficit in half during his first term? He has raised it by six billion dollars. Or i'll have the unemployment down to five percent as well?
UUUUUHHHHH, you are right {smart with money}, but isn't Romney the one who worked for Bain Capital who was partly responsible for putting Americans out of work and outsourcing those critical employable jobs, and in which resulted in high unemployment for this nation?

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#18 Oct 2, 2012
Bloodfart wrote:
Dang i didn't read any mention of the Great GB?
Of course not, most republicans are so sensitive when anyone even hints about anything concerning ol georgee boy.
Bouncer

Rolla, MO

#20 Oct 2, 2012
Romney and Bain Capital would put up 10% cash and make the purchased corporations take on debt for the rest of the purchase price to buy controlling interest in themselves. Then Bain would pay itself bonuses and cash out the assets of the corporations, leaving them raped and deep in debt. They did this dozens of times.

All perfectly legal, but there is a special place in Hell for immoral, lying vultures like Mitt Romney.

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

#21 Oct 2, 2012
Bloodfart wrote:
And for your information, Bain Capital has a 76% success rate. Sure places closed, people lost jobs, but how long did BC keep those places open to begin with? You guys never mention that? Without all of the private money that was pumped into the failing companies to prop them up they would have shut the doors long before BC invested money into them. And you do realize that BC's intention was to keep these failing places open and to restructure them and make them work. But i guess you don't realize that 76% success rate out of 100% is that good?
Not when a high percentage of those American jobs are held by workers in other countries now!

And do not try to pull my chain by telling me if Bain made more profits by competing forign monies who vied for the ownership of those companies did not take that money and sell out America.
killa

Rolla, MO

#22 Oct 2, 2012
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>UUUUUHHHHH, you are right {smart with money}, but isn't Romney the one who worked for Bain Capital who was partly responsible for putting Americans out of work and outsourcing those critical employable jobs, and in which resulted in high unemployment for this nation?
Prove Bain Capital outsourced. Sounds like a lefty talking point to me.
killa

Rolla, MO

#23 Oct 2, 2012
Bouncer wrote:
Romney and Bain Capital would put up 10% cash and make the purchased corporations take on debt for the rest of the purchase price to buy controlling interest in themselves. Then Bain would pay itself bonuses and cash out the assets of the corporations, leaving them raped and deep in debt. They did this dozens of times.

All perfectly legal, but there is a special place in Hell for immoral, lying vultures like Mitt Romney.
Prove it. Name a company they did this to.
killa

Rolla, MO

#24 Oct 2, 2012
CB... You went silent on me. Did you just do what you accused me of? Things get hairy and you change the subject.
BRB

Rolla, MO

#25 Oct 2, 2012
killa wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it. Name a company they did this to.
KayBee Toys for one.

Google it, brainiac.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr ed speaks 43 min Mr eds daddy 86
How deep is water at fugitive beach (Jun '14) 2 hr Letsfindout 67
Move over, Mr. Ed. I'm the new queen of topix 3 hr Mr Ed 8
Mr Ed 3 hr Truthbomb 30
It's all Mr Eds fault and he laughs 3 hr Mr Ed 25
Fugitive beach needs to be shutdown. 3 hr Truthbomb 12
lost love 10 hr honestasyouweretome 91
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Wed Spidey 507

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web