Democrat's embarrasing racist history.
MrRight

Rolla, MO

#100 Jan 7, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
I already listed their current racist policies. Scroll back.
lame
Kraken

Rolla, MO

#101 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
This is a lefty wet dream. Name for me, a couple of policies that typified the 'Southern Strategy.' It has some loose facts wrapped together in a neat little package.
Seriously Dude. You are embarrass yourself with your ignorance. Do yourself a favor and shut up now.

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#102 Feb 9, 2013
Kraken wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously Dude. You are embarrass yourself with your ignorance. Do yourself a favor and shut up now.
That was convincing. Thanks for bringing this back up though so a new crop can learn.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#103 Feb 9, 2013
"No man can leave the Klan. He takes an oath not to do that. Once a Ku Klux, always a Ku Klux."
Well that explains why you are here.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#105 Feb 9, 2013
WDRussell wrote:
<quoted text>Well that explains why you are here.
Exactly. To help people identify Democrat racism that lives on.
moocha

Rolla, MO

#107 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm beginning to think you are stupid. This is now the third time I will write this. I am willing to examine your entire post, but in the interest of making it a conversation, we are going to examine it point by point so I can pick it apart properly. I don't want anything skipped over because of the length of the response.
I have written a response. Now, scroll back and respond, or lose. Your choice.
You really stepped in it. Look at you backtracking.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#108 Feb 9, 2013
moocha wrote:
<quoted text>You really stepped in it. Look at you backtracking.
What are you writing of? It makes no sense.
floodbart

Rolla, MO

#109 Feb 9, 2013
You have a bit of historical research to do, Son. Start with looking up “Dixiecrats” and then “Realignment” and the “Southern Strategy”. The parties have basically flip flopped over time with the major change occurring during the 1960's and the passage of the Civil Rights Act. Try to follow me here. The Republican party was originally a Northern Liberal Progressive party. Got that? Abraham Lincoln was a liberal progressive. The Democratic Party was primarily a southern party and run by racist southerners (Confederates aka States Rights Libertarians). The Southern Democrats (aka Dixiecrats) all left the Democratic Party over the passage of the Civil Rights Act to form the nucleus of the racist and confederate leaning Tea Party of today. The parties flipped. It was the liberal progressives that fought and died to free the slaves and it was the racist confederates that fought and died to keep them slaves. I hope I spelled that out in simple enough terms for you to understand. It seems that we have to go through this little history lesson every month around here. Thanks for reading and enjoy your research.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#110 Feb 9, 2013
floodbart wrote:
You have a bit of historical research to do, Son. Start with looking up “Dixiecrats” and then “Realignment” and the “Southern Strategy”. The parties have basically flip flopped over time with the major change occurring during the 1960's and the passage of the Civil Rights Act. Try to follow me here. The Republican party was originally a Northern Liberal Progressive party. Got that? Abraham Lincoln was a liberal progressive. The Democratic Party was primarily a southern party and run by racist southerners (Confederates aka States Rights Libertarians). The Southern Democrats (aka Dixiecrats) all left the Democratic Party over the passage of the Civil Rights Act to form the nucleus of the racist and confederate leaning Tea Party of today. The parties flipped. It was the liberal progressives that fought and died to free the slaves and it was the racist confederates that fought and died to keep them slaves. I hope I spelled that out in simple enough terms for you to understand. It seems that we have to go through this little history lesson every month around here. Thanks for reading and enjoy your research.
You conveniently glossed over some history. Who voted, in a larger percentage, for the Civil Rights act? I want you to write that party in caps for me.
floodbart

Rolla, MO

#111 Feb 9, 2013
<quoted text>
You conveniently glossed over some history. Who voted, in a larger percentage, for the Civil Rights act? I want you to write that party in caps for me.
FAIL. Back to the books, Halfwit.
floodbart

Rolla, MO

#115 Feb 10, 2013
Tea Party = Racist Southern Whites

that fact is not up for dispute

The rest of it is there. You two twerps just need to get your timeline synched up. Lincoln was way before the realignment. The voting on the CRA was just prior to the realignment.

Put your brains in gear before you start yakking, snapperheads.

When LBJ signed the Civil Rights Acts, the Dixeiecrats left the Democratic Party. Many became Republican and others retired over the next decade. LBJ thought it would take the Dems 10-years to recover from the loss o the Dixiecrats. It actually took a lot longer, 35-40 years. This is why the GOP made a big comeback in the 1980s. The Dems did the right thing by passing the Civil Rights Acts,but it damaged the party for many years.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#116 Feb 10, 2013
floodbart wrote:
<quoted text>FAIL. Back to the books, Halfwit.
I think someone stole your name early. That last paragraph almost made sense despite the lack of truth.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#117 Feb 10, 2013
floodbart wrote:
Tea Party = Racist Southern Whites

that fact is not up for dispute

The rest of it is there. You two twerps just need to get your timeline synched up. Lincoln was way before the realignment. The voting on the CRA was just prior to the realignment.

Put your brains in gear before you start yakking, snapperheads.

When LBJ signed the Civil Rights Acts, the Dixeiecrats left the Democratic Party. Many became Republican and others retired over the next decade. LBJ thought it would take the Dems 10-years to recover from the loss o the Dixiecrats. It actually took a lot longer, 35-40 years. This is why the GOP made a big comeback in the 1980s. The Dems did the right thing by passing the Civil Rights Acts,but it damaged the party for many years.
Democrats = Former slave owners and current destroyers of black families and children.

Tea Party = low taxers, low spenders. None of their issues even remotely relate to race, so your desperation to discredit with race is hilarious. It brings a smile to my face every time.
floodbart

Rolla, MO

#118 Feb 10, 2013
<quoted text>
I think someone stole your name early. That last paragraph almost made sense despite the lack of truth.
Still haven't done your homework, I see.
tards love guns

Rolla, MO

#119 Feb 10, 2013
I have to point this out to racist teabilly fucktards /all/ the time.
All they do is prove our beliefs about them being stuck one hundred or so years in the past!

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#120 Feb 10, 2013
tards love guns wrote:
I have to point this out to racist teabilly fucktards /all/ the time.
All they do is prove our beliefs about them being stuck one hundred or so years in the past!
You forgot to point anything out hater.
tards love guns

Rolla, MO

#121 Feb 10, 2013
<quoted text>
You forgot to point anything out hater.
You need to read this thread so you can better understand yourself.
Duke

Rolla, MO

#122 Feb 18, 2013
Bloodfart wrote:
So lets look back at the Republicans. President Lincoln, Republican, freed the slaves along with most of the Republicans and a handful of Democrats in congress.
The Civil Rights Act. Without the Republicans voting in favor it would never of passed. Al Gore SR, was totally against it, as were most of the Democratic Party. Now you can look that up, google it whatever.
Despite Reagan claiming to lower the debt during his campaign, by the time he left office after the 1988 elections, the national debt has nearly tripled to $2.6 trillion dollars. While spending is expected and needed following a recession or depression, it's not expected when the candidate runs on cutting spending. In the eight years that he was in the White House, Ronald Reagan more than doubled the national debt that every single president before him had accumulated in the previous 200 years.

You teabaggers need to get a grip on what your heroes really did to ruin this country for the middle class.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#123 Feb 18, 2013
Duke wrote:
<quoted text>Despite Reagan claiming to lower the debt during his campaign, by the time he left office after the 1988 elections, the national debt has nearly tripled to $2.6 trillion dollars. While spending is expected and needed following a recession or depression, it's not expected when the candidate runs on cutting spending. In the eight years that he was in the White House, Ronald Reagan more than doubled the national debt that every single president before him had accumulated in the previous 200 years.

You teabaggers need to get a grip on what your heroes really did to ruin this country for the middle class.
Dems controlled the House where spending bills originate the entire time. During his 8 years, Reagan doubled revenues to the treasury because of the tax cuts he ran on and the huge economic expansion that followed.

You can't rewrite history while I'm here. You should know better by now.
Duke

Rolla, MO

#124 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Dems controlled the House where spending bills originate the entire time. During his 8 years, Reagan doubled revenues to the treasury because of the tax cuts he ran on and the huge economic expansion that followed.
You can't rewrite history while I'm here. You should know better by now.
He didn't double revenue, he doubled the debt of every president before him. killa, you so dumb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stolen Stuff on Rolla Deals with Friends Facebook 4 hr Magpie Ethyl 7
Damon Downer (Aug '13) 9 hr Anonymous 16
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) 9 hr Annoyed 564
Batch of Heoin in Rolla. 10 hr Julie 1
Who gave drugs to Nick Stine ? 10 hr wow 22
sad 14 hr aj 74
Emma Weinbaum Sun Good luck dad 9
Best/Worst Christmas Gift for 15 year old Teen ... (Nov '11) Nov 28 dani pag 153

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rolla Mortgages