Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Franklin wrote:
I can't agree with you Killa, because you are wrong. The legislative achievements of both parties are mixed when it comes to Civil Rights. You don't like length because detail(s) proves you wrong.
Then give me the legislative achievements that were supported by a larger percentage of Democrats. What have they passed that has had an end result of improving Civil Rights? Remember that I will examine the results of said legislation (and not the intentions). Give me a few, because right now, the scales tip WAY into the Republican's favor and one example won't disprove my thesis.

Like I wrote before, I will address everything you wrote because it was well thought out and deserves addressing. In order for me to pick it apart properly, it requires interaction. I'm not interested in writing novels on Topix, because I'm not certain they will keep the readers attention.

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Bloodfart wrote:
If i may jump in here. The point here is this, i am a conservative republican, and too many times on here people have said the we, republicans, tea party, conservatives, are racist. And i always reply with "give me an example". Tho the ones who make these claims can never pony up. Do not label someone a racist if you can not provide proof.
The dems elected a black president! You have made Rolla and everyone reading this more stupid by typing that. The private citizens elected a black president twice. Democrats, republicans, independents, whites, blacks, jews, asians, whatever.
The point is that the democratic party, if you really use your brain, has enslaved a culture of citizens.
That's exactly why I started this thread. Now, every Democrat that puts race into their mouth, knows that they are the origin and vessel of treating others as second class citizens.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

real truth wrote:
<quoted text>What do you think this is? Opposite day? The exact opposite of the things you say are true.
Another brilliant response from the HoodRat.
real truth

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Bloodfart wrote:
<quoted text>
No what i have said is true. I've brought this up before and now the famed KTC has enlightened you even more. Give me an example of the Tea Party, or even Republicans being racist. You can't do it. People love to throw that term around yet they have no merit. And you do realize that there is a black man as president right?
You should google tea party racist and have hundreds of examples--or are you not able to wipe your own backside?

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

real truth wrote:
<quoted text>You should google tea party racist and have hundreds of examples--or are you not able to wipe your own backside?
I can google much of the Democrat platform HoodRat. Doesn't make it true.
grundel

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Bloodfart wrote:
Is told you to give me an example. Unless you can back up the claim of racist don't say they tea party people are racist. I have yet to find any. So if you have some please share
Is told you wha???
Do you type with your elbows?

Here is your example, minge lapper.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strateg...
grundel

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Bloodfart wrote:
Tell where the Tea Party has done anything racist? Anyone of you. Here you go, give me a link that shows on tape of the Tea Party being racist and i'll watch it.
That is easy enough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Crusty

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

grundel wrote:
Atwater: You start out in 1954 by saying, "Nigger, nigger, nigger." By 1968 you can't say "nigger" that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states' rights and all that stuff. You're getting so abstract now [that] you're talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is [that] blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I'm not saying that. But I'm saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me because obviously sitting around saying, "We want to cut this," is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than "Nigger, nigger."[4]
killa is not able to comprehend this.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Franklin wrote:
I can't agree with you Killa, because you are wrong. The legislative achievements of both parties are mixed when it comes to Civil Rights. You don't like length because detail(s) proves you wrong.
Where'd you go Franklin? It's time to defend your comment.
Crusty

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Crusty wrote:
<quoted text>
killa is not able to comprehend this.
see what I mean?

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Crusty wrote:
<quoted text>see what I mean?
Did you mean to change your name first?
Crusty

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you mean to change your name first?
see what I mean?

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Franklin wrote:
I win. You lose.

Democrats everywhere... Beware the facts and the ultimate purveyor of said facts.
blastr

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

grundel wrote:
Atwater: You start out in 1954 by saying, "Nigger, nigger, nigger." By 1968 you can't say "nigger" that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states' rights and all that stuff. You're getting so abstract now [that] you're talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is [that] blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I'm not saying that. But I'm saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me because obviously sitting around saying, "We want to cut this," is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than "Nigger, nigger."[4]
killa has never heard of lee atwater
FlipQ

Mount Vernon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Bloodart, Give me an example of this enslavement.
I think the way politics are practiced in this country has done more to enslave than any political party or political ideology.
Franklin

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

It's not about winning and losing; an immature statement. I stated facts-there was little/nothing to defend. When you criticize the length of my post it assumes that you lack the sufficient reading comprehension to debate with me.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Franklin wrote:
It's not about winning and losing; an immature statement. I stated facts-there was little/nothing to defend. When you criticize the length of my post it assumes that you lack the sufficient reading comprehension to debate with me.
I'm beginning to think you are stupid. This is now the third time I will write this. I am willing to examine your entire post, but in the interest of making it a conversation, we are going to examine it point by point so I can pick it apart properly. I don't want anything skipped over because of the length of the response.

I have written a response. Now, scroll back and respond, or lose. Your choice.
blastr

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I'm beginning to think you are stupid. This is now the third time I will write this. I am willing to examine your entire post, but in the interest of making it a conversation, we are going to examine it point by point so I can pick it apart properly. I don't want anything skipped over because of the length of the response.
I have written a response. Now, scroll back and respond, or lose. Your choice.
Franklin owned your ass on page one. You failed to redeem yourself at all in any of your subsequent replies. The entire premise of your argument has no basis in today's world.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

blastr wrote:
<quoted text>Franklin owned your ass on page one. You failed to redeem yourself at all in any of your subsequent replies. The entire premise of your argument has no basis in today's world.
Puffery
meatstick

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

<quoted text>
Puffery
You do this with boys' weenies

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of168
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Rolla Forum right now

Search the Rolla Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
any one out there ready for what's coming. 2 hr Hey dumbass 7
New food distribution 2 hr lonewolf 33
Did your news outlet let you know about the Nev... 2 hr CB can see both sides 57
look out!!! 2 hr jack 14
Jehovah's Witnesses 3 hr Rick 2
reggi miller 3 hr Christina Conry 12
Why so many pregnant HS girls? 4 hr killa_the_compassionate 39
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rolla Jobs

•••
•••
•••