First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mommy

Garden City, MI

#1 Jun 9, 2012
I'm so upset my son was sent home from school because he cursed his teacher out and threw a book at her. As a parent I feel that the action was needed because the teacher called him a trouble maker. My son has adhd which means he has a short attention span. I was happy he stood up for himself. Others need to look up to him as a role model he only did what was right. Is there a way I can file a law suit?
get a life

United States

#2 Jun 9, 2012
The teacher shoulder have disciplined ur child with a ruler.. good ole days
Hometown Girl

Buckner, MO

#3 Jun 9, 2012
And the idiotic fake posts just keep on coming. I wonder if they're all done by the same person with no life, or if we have that many ignorant people around here.
Mommy

Garden City, MI

#4 Jun 9, 2012
You clearly the ignorant one to post negetive on my post if you can't help me stay off little girl
Hometown Girl wrote:
And the idiotic fake posts just keep on coming. I wonder if they're all done by the same person with no life, or if we have that many ignorant people around here.
curious

Harwood, MO

#5 Jun 9, 2012
well if your son cussed her out and threw a book at her she should sue you! learn how to control your kid
really?

Rolla, MO

#6 Jun 9, 2012
Sounds like your kid is a trouble maker!
Girl

Belton, MO

#7 Jun 9, 2012
Oh please I have ADHD and even if I want to yell at my teacher or throw something. I wouldn't. That's stupid.
This is either a fake post or a mom that needs to pull her head out of her ass.
lol

United States

#8 Jun 9, 2012
Bag lady stfu
curious

Harwood, MO

#9 Jun 9, 2012
sounds like he is starving for attention, his mom is probably some avid drug user who ignores her kids, because obviously she needs money for something, most likely her next fix, she needs to learn how to be a parent and discipline her kiddo
Hometown Girl

Denver, CO

#10 Jun 10, 2012
Mommy wrote:
You clearly the ignorant one to post negetive on my post if you can't help me stay off little girl
<quoted text>
Oh, puh-leeze! No person with a real issue like you described would come on Topix looking for help.#1, it would be stupid.#2, the parent has a bigger problem than the child for thinking that child didn't do a whole bunch wrong. You are either too stupid to know how to pour pee out of a boot with the directions written on the sole, or you are phonier than a $3 bill.
Mommy

Garden City, MI

#11 Jun 10, 2012
Your clearly a little girl and my son is smarter than you even with adhd
wizz bang

Rolla, MO

#12 Jun 10, 2012
Mommy wrote:
yea,we can tell!
Mary Katherine

Salem, MO

#13 Jun 10, 2012
When I was in grade school the Sisters would smack your knuckles with a ruler if you got out of line. It sounds as if your child needs a good dose of corporal punishment. If I had thrown anything at a teacher my dad would have beaten me with a belt and shaved my head.
Hometown Girl

United States

#14 Jun 10, 2012
Mommy wrote:
I have children who are older than you are, kid. And I guarantee they're a heck of a lot smarter than you, too. They understand when their kids are in the wrong and need to be punished.
Sunnyside Up

Rolla, MO

#15 Jun 10, 2012
Please don't feed the trolls. If you don't like these posts, don't comment. If you really feel the need to have your say, click on the "Judge It" button above and sound off.
right wing

United States

#16 Jun 10, 2012
Bag lady!!!!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#17 Jun 10, 2012
I say way to go little guy, hey these bullies and their pulpits have got to go. Call a kid, who is low on his meds, a name and look out. Teachers gotta learn it isn't about them, they gotta teach and quit talking down to the kids. Way to get respect little man. Hey Mom, quit being upset, with a 'tude like that your boy may well be a leader of men some day.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#18 Jun 10, 2012
poopnostink wrote:
I say way to go little guy, hey these bullies and their pulpits have got to go. Call a kid, who is low on his meds, a name and look out. Teachers gotta learn it isn't about them, they gotta teach and quit talking down to the kids. Way to get respect little man. Hey Mom, quit being upset, with a 'tude like that your boy may well be a leader of men some day.
And what of the other children who are there to improve their lot in life to some extent, but with this child's actions disrupting the learning process that ability may be lost. There are just so many hours in a day, and with this action {possibly dangerous when objects are thrown in anger} time, teaching, learning are wasted and hindered.

Location hidden

#19 Jun 10, 2012
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>And what of the other children who are there to improve their lot in life to some extent, but with this child's actions disrupting the learning process that ability may be lost. There are just so many hours in a day, and with this action {possibly dangerous when objects are thrown in anger} time, teaching, learning are wasted and hindered.
It shows the other kids that you have to stand up to tyrants.
This is best expressed by the ultimate progressive rock group Pink Floyd in "Another Brick in the Wall" pt 2

Location hidden

#20 Jun 10, 2012
Like Ric Flair said: "To be the man, you gotta beat the man." Nuff said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richard Delong - Embezzeler (Nov '14) 11 min Caroline 45
Hodor 20 min Hodors giant pekker 7
religious upbringing 24 min killa_the_compass... 3
Opinions about Jessica Taylor? (May '12) 1 hr Dave 26
I wanna start a fight club 1 hr Tyler Durden 10
Will Melissa Perkins ever bury Jonathan??? 3 hr Bones 82
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) 6 hr Morgan freeman 493
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rolla Mortgages