Nope!
Ohkie

Russellville, MO

#3 Feb 28, 2012
It's a huge waste of time!
Pssssssh...

O Fallon, MO

#4 Feb 28, 2012
It's probably the worst home show in the area. It has poor attendance, no one is truly interested, they just come for the free stuff! Horribly ran and unorganized.

They should visit other home shows and see how they are ran and see what a successful home show is.
bobalou

Rolla, MO

#5 Jan 28, 2013
As a vendor to this event, I agree the 2011 show was a disaster. I gave it another try in 2012 and it was much improved. The organizers spent a lot of time and effort to make it better. They continue working to make it better so hopefully the vendors and attendees to grow because as a business, this event is needed in the area.

Since: Jan 13

Rolla, MO

#6 Jan 28, 2013
bobalou wrote:
As a vendor to this event, I agree the 2011 show was a disaster. I gave it another try in 2012 and it was much improved. The organizers spent a lot of time and effort to make it better. They continue working to make it better so hopefully the vendors and attendees to grow because as a business, this event is needed in the area.
I have not been in years it was a waste of time, is this still organized bt the Chamber and the rolla daily news?
Amused

Rolla, MO

#7 Jan 28, 2013
It will do nothing to advance your business. It's all people with their free tote bag asking what you have for free. If you have nothing they move on. After setting up there for three years I gave up.
Danny Boy

Rolla, MO

#8 Jan 28, 2013
Waste of time if you are a vendor. Nothing but free loaders wanting free bees. Won't put my business in it again.
Old time democrat

Grain Valley, MO

#9 Jan 28, 2013
Must be ran by the same people that run's the Center or the fair !
killa the boofoo

Rolla, MO

#10 Jan 29, 2013
Old time democrat wrote:
Must be ran by the same people that run's the Center or the fair !
Filled with hate and wrongheadedness.
Wrong!

Marthasville, MO

#11 Jan 29, 2013
Worst home show we have ever participated in. The same 25 people circle that place and go home with all the free stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rex cooks gf 2 hr rex 3
Dumb doctors 3 hr Just WOW 6
Jake and Jaymie 7 hr lol 3
Rolla girl suing over fruit snacks 16 hr lol 14
Best hairdresser in Rolla. 17 hr Aubrey 2
Panera 18 hr Prego 4
Rolla guy suing long John's 19 hr James 1

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance