Bouncers at the Tater Patch

Posted in the Rolla Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Grow The F Up

Belton, MO

#1 Jan 1, 2012
The bouncers are nothing but, fat pieces of shit whos only defence is to hold someone down and repeatedly kick them while they are down. If u are gonna b a bouncer at a bar u have to learn how to put up with drunks gettin beligerent and beating them till they cant move is not the way to do it. (Directed toward the Davis's. U kno who u r). Try hiring some bouncers that arnt pussys and can deal with people one on one instead of having to have every bouncer hold someone down and beat them till they r unconcious. U need to change something or ur gonna end up getting charges pressed.
really

United States

#2 Jan 1, 2012
When did this happen?
wateva

Rolla, MO

#4 Jan 1, 2012
They look like something off the movie "wrong turn". I will not be back there. A bouncers is supposed to prevent fights, not be the fight....
Unlawful use of force

United States

#5 Jan 1, 2012
Well here's the best part. The officer that had the drunk man cuffed is your one and only.....you got it the crooked Mr. Officer Myers; might I add the uncle/brother in law of the punks doing the kicking. Now here's the killer part.....I RECORDED IT ALL on a friends phone. So let's just say its not over yet. Kierse you really need re-evaluate your officers. I believe your a good man that because of one officer on tape with his own family is about to cause you a lot of issues. See you soon Adam Myers.
whatsmyip

Rolla, MO

#6 Jan 1, 2012
upload it
Unlawful use of force

United States

#7 Jan 1, 2012
It will be uploaded when the correct people have been notified and provided the video themselves. As of no one has seen it. I will locate the victim and then everyone will see it. It's not for shits and grins
just saying

Jefferson City, MO

#8 Jan 1, 2012
It doesn't take a strong person to beat up a drunk,makes them feel tough beating up a drunk that takes a finger to knock them down.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#9 Jan 1, 2012
Then why bring the video up on this site, if u aren't going to show it?
wateva

Rolla, MO

#10 Jan 1, 2012
Who was the victim this week?
Unlawful use of force

Chicago, IL

#11 Jan 1, 2012
Lovingmissouri wrote:
Then why bring the video up on this site, if u aren't going to show it?

Don't worry about my actions or choices. Keep loving Missouri

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#12 Jan 1, 2012
You post your actions for everyone to see them and expect not to get a reply?
Victim

Belton, MO

#13 Jan 1, 2012
Unlawful use of force wrote:
Well here's the best part. The officer that had the drunk man cuffed is your one and only.....you got it the crooked Mr. Officer Myers; might I add the uncle/brother in law of the punks doing the kicking. Now here's the killer part.....I RECORDED IT ALL on a friends phone. So let's just say its not over yet. Kierse you really need re-evaluate your officers. I believe your a good man that because of one officer on tape with his own family is about to cause you a lot of issues. See you soon Adam Myers.
Im the victim from that night and i would really appreciate if u could let me kno how i can get ahold of u. Thanks
Victim

Belton, MO

#14 Jan 1, 2012
I was the victim that night and the video or any information would b greatly appreciated. Let me kno wat would b the best way to contact u. Thanks
Rolla guy

Rolla, MO

#15 Jan 1, 2012
When did this happen?
Victim

Belton, MO

#16 Jan 1, 2012
You can email me at [email protected]
Grow The F Up

Belton, MO

#17 Jan 1, 2012
Rolla guy wrote:
When did this happen?
it happend last night news years eve
Grow The F Up

Belton, MO

#18 Jan 1, 2012
Victim wrote:
You can email me at [email protected]
thats a lower case L not 1..........l65540
Victim

Belton, MO

#19 Jan 1, 2012
Yeah, lower case L
Rolla guy

Rolla, MO

#20 Jan 2, 2012
Wh0 were the bouncers doing the beating?

Since: Jan 11

Holden, MO

#21 Jan 2, 2012
The place sucks
The owners have an attitude, it's a filthy dump.
How in the hell does it pass health inspections?
Bob

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dentures 7 min Mr Ed 3
mr ed. 10 min Mr Ed 11
That time of the year again! 1 hr Rolla Sux 18
Mr. Ed speaks Volume 3 2 hr Mr Ed 18
It's all Mr Eds fault and he laughs 2 hr killa_the_compass... 23
Mr ed speaks 2 hr killa_the_compass... 82
Mr Ed 4 hr killa_the_compass... 15
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Sun dc 6062 OG ORDERF... 505
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rolla Mortgages