Fort Leonard Wood among 21 bases eval...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
shorty

Belton, MO

#21 Jan 23, 2013
hey dunce wrote:
<quoted text>
He did build up Fort Wood and you are talking about bullshit. You are the poster boy for self-embarrassment around here.
I would say Ike Skelton had more to do with Ft. Wood remaining and becoming a larger base than Clinton and Emerson combined. Ike Skelton was chairman of the Arm Services committee and had all the pull. Why did you think they called the post commander's building the Skelton House?
Wow

Warrensburg, MO

#22 Jan 23, 2013
The people that voted for Obama just can't admit he sucks!!!!
MOGunny

Belton, MO

#23 Jan 23, 2013
shorty wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say Ike Skelton had more to do with Ft. Wood remaining and becoming a larger base than Clinton and Emerson combined. Ike Skelton was chairman of the Arm Services committee and had all the pull. Why did you think they called the post commander's building the Skelton House?
Good answer, and correct answer>
SpiroMcSpagnew

Rolla, MO

#24 Jan 23, 2013
shorty wrote:
<quoted text>
Skelton is gone and we know Vicki Hartzler is a birther and has Chinese-microchip phobias. Can this crackpot keep Ft. Wood going? Or will she sell out to her cronies?
shorty

Belton, MO

#25 Jan 23, 2013
Hartzler is on the committee, but is pretty far down the chain. I kind of wondered about this issue coming up when she defeated Ike. I would say Ft. Wood is probably safe, but who knows.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steven and Georgia Warren foster parents 1 hr How bout this 1
Sarah lefebvre wagoner anybody know what happened 2 hr Missinher 9
johnathon farrar (Feb '13) 2 hr Xxxxxxxx 20
New antique store in Rolla soon. 3 hr Monitor 11
Thank god my kids don't go to Stepping Stones 3 hr Please Help 18
Women at Loves truck stop holding sign for money. 4 hr townee 8
Brandon Roetto..also a child molestor (Nov '12) 4 hr Dee Dee 2

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance