Fort Leonard Wood among 21 bases evaluated for force reduction

Posted in the Rolla Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
USAF Blues

Waynesville, MO

#1 Jan 19, 2013
Announced today that Fort Leonard Wood among 21 bases evaluated for force reduction.
Fartknocker

Rolla, MO

#2 Jan 19, 2013
That's what they get for electing a weak tea bagger Vicki Hartzler. Idiots down there just screwed themselves. Serves them right.

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#3 Jan 19, 2013
Clinton and Obama both hated the military because they represent the power of the United States. It should be no shock when they cut it.
GeorgeGooberBush

Rolla, MO

#4 Jan 19, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
Clinton and Obama both hated the military because they represent the power of the United States. It should be no shock when they cut it.
Clinton was very good to FTW and the Mid-MO economy.

Forget about Civil War Democrats and Commies for a minute and let's talk about today's world.
Obozo_fail_again

Calhoun, MO

#5 Jan 19, 2013
Oh yeah Slick Willy was a great hero to the military. They all just loved him!!!! So much that he got less than 10% of the military vote.

Billary wasn't any better, except when she was dodging sniper fire and manning the Ma Duece!!!

You are out of your liberal mind. You should give up the comedy act, it's not working for ya!!!
Old time democrat

Warrensburg, MO

#6 Jan 19, 2013
GeorgeGooberBush wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton was very good to FTW and the Mid-MO economy.
Forget about Civil War Democrats and Commies for a minute and let's talk about today's world.
Ok,,, in today's world Obama is lookin to cut spending for the military. No cuts for social programs !! Most everything Obama stands for I stand against.. But I would amagine you felt the same way about George .
right wing n wrong headed

Rolla, MO

#7 Jan 19, 2013
Old time democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok,,, in today's world Obama is lookin to cut spending for the military. No cuts for social programs !! Most everything Obama stands for I stand against.. But I would amagine you felt the same way about George .
You sound like one of those Southern Strategy Republicans. You got on the bandwagon when they used the racists appeals to make you feel like you were more empowered than a minority person.

There are two types of Republicans: Millionaires and idiots.
Old time democrat

Warrensburg, MO

#8 Jan 19, 2013
Yes,, I am a millionaire ,,, and just because I disagree with Obamas liberal agenda doesn't mean I'm racist.... That's all u types have !!! Play the race card !
Obozo_fail_again

Calhoun, MO

#9 Jan 19, 2013
It's not a matter of if a liberal will play the race card, it's only a matter of when. Usually it is directly correlated to how bad they are losing an argument.
hey dunce

Rolla, MO

#10 Jan 19, 2013
Obozo_fail_again wrote:
Oh yeah Slick Willy was a great hero to the military. They all just loved him!!!! So much that he got less than 10% of the military vote.
Billary wasn't any better, except when she was dodging sniper fire and manning the Ma Duece!!!
You are out of your liberal mind. You should give up the comedy act, it's not working for ya!!!
Clinton shut a lot of bases but he built up Ft LostintheWoods.

Ft Wood may not be so lucky this time around because Missouri elected a bunch of tea baggers to bring home Missouri pork. If pork is on the table, why should other states get it over Missiouri? Because we elect incompetent rubes?

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#11 Jan 19, 2013
hey dunce wrote:
<quoted text>Clinton shut a lot of bases but he built up Ft LostintheWoods.

Ft Wood may not be so lucky this time around because Missouri elected a bunch of tea baggers to bring home Missouri pork. If pork is on the table, why should other states get it over Missiouri? Because we elect incompetent rubes?
That's like saying Clinton shot 10 people but he saved one and put him in a bigger house. Therefor Clinton is a hero.
hey dunce

Rolla, MO

#12 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>
That's like saying Clinton shot 10 people but he saved one and put him in a bigger house. Therefor Clinton is a hero.
He and Emerson are heroes around here for this reason. The Fort and the USGS.

Sorry it isn't Civil War history or something you pretend to know about, Larry.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#13 Jan 19, 2013
hey dunce wrote:
<quoted text>He and Emerson are heroes around here for this reason. The Fort and the USGS.

Sorry it isn't Civil War history or something you pretend to know about, Larry.
I didn't say he did or didn't build up FLW. Learn to read and then you won't embarrass yourself with responses like that one.
hey dunce

Rolla, MO

#14 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I didn't say he did or didn't build up FLW. Learn to read and then you won't embarrass yourself with responses like that one.
He did build up Fort Wood and you are talking about bullshit. You are the poster boy for self-embarrassment around here.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#15 Jan 19, 2013
hey dunce wrote:
<quoted text>He did build up Fort Wood and you are talking about bullshit. You are the poster boy for self-embarrassment around here.
That's nice. You are getting awfully huffy and pissed off about something that no one challenged you on. It's kind of weird.
jack

United States

#16 Jan 19, 2013
Damn Obama wanting to cut back spending by the federal government. Stupid liberals trying to get all fiscally responsible on us.
Hinze

Rolla, MO

#17 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>
That's nice. You are getting awfully huffy and pissed off about something that no one challenged you on. It's kind of weird.
Knock it off dipshit. You are in over your head.
Hinze

Rolla, MO

#18 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>
killa, killa, killa, no wonder people think you are a douche.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#19 Jan 19, 2013
Hinze wrote:
<quoted text>Knock it off dipshit. You are in over your head.
Lol. I've never been in over my head.
BachmansBeaver

Rolla, MO

#20 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Lol. I've never been in over my head.
That's what your mom said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
savannah bliss yellow dodge neon (Mar '13) 1 hr Theworld 12
savannah rose bliss (Sep '13) 1 hr Theworld 17
Good Mary Kay consultant 3 hr Just asking 4
bill the psychic (Mar '12) 3 hr Bible thumpers ar... 46
Any Wiccans or Spirituals around? 3 hr Rolla Pagan 7
Shantelle (Shelly) Porter Libhart Edgar Springs... 5 hr Putitouthere 1
Judge Election? 5 hr Putitouthere 6
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Oct 20 Yoyio 268
Rolla Dating
Find my Match