First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Stang

Rolla, MO

#1 Feb 16, 2013
I grew up with buddy and can't believe he is on meth. Who got him started on that? How did his happen? He had good things going and has lost it all. So sad!
Sam

Rolla, MO

#2 Feb 16, 2013
I worked with him a long time ago and it sucks to hear. He sure is missing out on a lot.
Other

United States

#3 Feb 16, 2013
Melvin?
Drew

Rolla, MO

#4 Feb 16, 2013
I hope he can get the help that he needs. Prayin for ya bro and u sure do have a beautiful lil girl.
lmao

United States

#5 Feb 16, 2013
Harris?
smdh

Rolla, MO

#6 Feb 16, 2013
Poor guy is shaked up with autumn smith!!!! RIP CHRIS HARRAH!!!
smdh

Rolla, MO

#7 Feb 16, 2013
Shacked
lmao

United States

#8 Feb 16, 2013
He's with autemm?
Max

Rolla, MO

#9 Feb 16, 2013
No they both are in jail
lmao

United States

#10 Feb 16, 2013
I seen Melvin last night he was with a black girl lmao
Max

Rolla, MO

#11 Feb 16, 2013
Who the heck is Melvin and who the hell cares who Melvin is with !
Stfu

Rolla, MO

#12 May 8, 2013
Where ya workin bra
Sam

Rolla, MO

#13 May 8, 2013
He's not! He is skipping out of town
Deal

United States

#14 May 13, 2013
Why so quite about this guy now?
jim

Hardin, MO

#15 May 13, 2013
Deal wrote:
Why so quite about this guy now?
cause i think hes making a big effort to change...heard hes a mechanic again somewhere...i seen him a week or 2 ago, he looks much better then before too

hope it all works out...true freinds will be there to help...we all make mistakes, some worse then others...but we can all make a change

help will be given to those who ask for it
yes

Rolla, MO

#16 May 13, 2013
jim wrote:
<quoted text>
cause i think hes making a big effort to change...heard hes a mechanic again somewhere...i seen him a week or 2 ago, he looks much better then before too
hope it all works out...true freinds will be there to help...we all make mistakes, some worse then others...but we can all make a change
help will be given to those who ask for it
I agree people change and when they make an effort people should not continue to try to bring them down. Instead support and encourage them to work hard to turn their life around.
Creep

United States

#18 May 14, 2013
Working as a mechanic uhh??? Well good, will he start paying child support? If u really seen him a couple of week ago then where is he a mechanic at? I don't believe it for a second. People like this NEVER change.
jim

Hardin, MO

#19 May 14, 2013
Creep wrote:
Working as a mechanic uhh??? Well good, will he start paying child support? If u really seen him a couple of week ago then where is he a mechanic at? I don't believe it for a second. People like this NEVER change.
when you see the truth you will know,..

i think you are a peice of trash

is it the truth about you?...it may be true,may not.. but since i dont know i wont belive what other say about you.

but since everyone belives what the hear i guess you are that peice of trash...

see makes sense right?....exactly

more people change then you think, some good, some bad...think with you head not with others...seems to be the problem with todays society

and do remember there is two sides to every story
Lorri

Jefferson City, MO

#20 May 14, 2013
Creep wrote:
Yes he is a mechanic and where is none if your business. Just like the rest of his personal life. Grow up and focus on your own bullshit. You are all obviously miserable in your own life if screwing with other lives is what you need to be ok. Really! Grow up!
Lol

Rolla, MO

#21 May 14, 2013
Lie, lies, liar

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump et al 51 min killa_the_compass... 28
Fat people should be eaten 1 hr killa_the_compass... 23
Where's a good place to go camping 4 hr The Truth 3
give up 5 hr killa_the_compass... 5
omg 5 hr killa_the_compass... 7
Tyler Kreamalmyer? (Feb '12) 13 hr Joe-blow 14
Shane Brazzle 14 hr unbelievable 16
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Jul 17 Jen 511

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web