Rolla, MO

#2 Mar 6, 2010
check the prisons.

Rolla, MO

#3 Mar 9, 2010
I know her. She is in jail.

Rolla, MO

#4 Mar 10, 2010
and i wish she would get out soon i miss her.

United States

#5 Jan 15, 2011
I use to be best friends with her. In recent years tho she has went way down hill. Going to jail from anything from drugs to DWIs. They finilly put her in prison after her being in and out of jail. She will be in there until atleast November 2011, if not longer for misconduct in prison since shes been in.

Clarksville, TN

#6 Feb 1, 2011
Wonder if shell ever get the hint and grow up. this kind of shit has got to stop! of she will be joinning her mother! just speaking the truth
Mo redneck

Wentzville, MO

#7 Feb 1, 2011
Good luck to her and I hope she gets her life worked out.

Rolla, MO

#8 Mar 31, 2011
well i know her also.n whom said she will b joining her mother should punch themselves in the mouth. how jacked up that was. TRUTH or not.. she has had alot happen to her in her life and who r u or anyone else to judge. look in the mirror. r u PERFECT? I'm sure not.. no one is and i have faith that she will one day find herself again and deal with the pain instead of suppress it. Because we ALL deal with tragedy in different ways. So before u cast ur hateful stones.Make sure that u should'nt be evaluating yourself, not others..
No Name

Warrensburg, MO

#9 Mar 31, 2011
I used to think she was hot till I found out she was in trouble all the time.

New Orleans, LA

#10 Apr 1, 2011
So if people have "tragedy" in their life it excuses drugs and DUIs and prison? Most people have problems, and if most people acted like this fool, we'd have one hell of a dangerous town.

Rolla, MO

#11 Apr 1, 2011
RollaA wrote:
So if people have "tragedy" in their life it excuses drugs and DUIs and prison? Most people have problems, and if most people acted like this fool, we'd have one hell of a dangerous town.
I sooooooo AGREE with you. Why does everyone make excuses for bad behavior. If you are going to drink and drive, do drugs or any other stuff then own up to it and quit blaming your parents or lack thereof or your bad childhood. We have all had issues...some worse than others, but that is no excuse to just do whatever you want. I blame all these stupid daytime talk shows that glorify these people who blame every stupid thing that they do on some tragic thing that happened to them. Grow up and get a life. Take a look at people who have had real tragedy and how they overcame it to become something great and quit whining about how bad your freaking life is. Life is what YOU make it.

United States

#12 Apr 23, 2011
Nobody is makin any type of excuse for my girl. She messed up and she knows it.... If u dont know her, you have no right to judge her! Only God has that power..... Whoever hasnt sinned can throw the first stone

Since: Apr 11

Rolla, MO

#13 Apr 30, 2011
I do know her and I have sinned. I'm not judging her but I do hope that she works through her demons because as someone else said, and I'm paraphrasing, we all have our demons so drugs and alcohol and violence are not an excuse. The excuse here is immaturity! I watched her hit on someone, person A, one night and because they wanted to sleep with someone else, person B, she punched person A and then told them that she hoped that person B gave them an STD. She then threatened everyone in the house for listening to the argument! How could we not? She was screaming at this person, in the living room! It's called rejection! It happens! I knew her when we were in school and she is SO much different now. Also, what kind of person trades sex for favors? I know but shan't say it because it could be seen as "passing judgment". So she can be your girl or whatever but that just means that you are probably in support of the things that she does and says! So...... what's that say about you?

Jefferson City, MO

#14 Nov 1, 2012
anyone bashing her should just stay the fuck out her life. you haven't lived her life or been in her shoes. i've been there for her since 5th grade even if all i could do was say a prayer for her from a distance. as for the punk ass no name dude that said she used to be hot till you heard she was in trouble all the time...that is some bitch shit to say. you just read posts about how she been through hell and back and is still alive to tell about it....and all you had to say was "she used to be hot". guess you so fuckin ugly you cant even put your name up there. nicole is fam to me and that will never change.

Chesapeake, OH

#15 Feb 8, 2013
She got locked up again last night. Sad.

United States

#16 Feb 8, 2013
I heard she got busted
Red neck

Chesapeake, OH

#17 Feb 9, 2013
Heard she rolled her car six times or something last night

United States

#18 Aug 20, 2013
Red neck wrote:
Heard she rolled her car six times or something last night
she def rolled her car six timeS.. It wasn't really her car it was old man jeffs car... She is lucky she made it out of that but it wasn't for a DUI she was just driving erratically so gl to her and btw Sarah how can you be mad about someone saying she is hot when everyone knows bbygrl is bangin and I'd take her any day of the week..she is just always in trouble be ause she needs a real chick that's got her

Rolla, MO

#19 Sep 8, 2013
Actually they did charge her with a she's back in prison on a parole violation...why does she do all these things to get into trouble....boredom mostly...she was on her way back from KC after visiting a GF when she wrecked old man jeffs car...but he still loves her! Sarah's got it right...don't throw stones til you know what the target is!

Ballwin, MO

#20 Sep 8, 2013
A few friends and I ran a train on her. We spun her like a top. We turned her into a sperm dumpster.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School Resource Officer for Rolla Schools 51 min Trump Guy 11
Any friendly atheists Rolla 4 hr Trump Guy 39
cnn caught again!!! 4 hr Trump Guy 3
Summer 2018 at Fugitive Beach! 16 hr Ihateidiots 7
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) 18 hr Sam 665
Ben mills 18 hr KSL 1
best & cheapest place to get acrylic nails done... (Oct '12) 18 hr whooo 23

Rolla Jobs

Personal Finance

Rolla Mortgages