First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#42 Jan 11, 2013
LMFAO wrote:
Keep up the good work Killa. When a liberal/democrap can't debate on substance, they ALWAYS turn to personal attack....time and time again!!!!
Yes they do. That's what pisses them off so much about not knowing who I am. It's harder to attack an apparition.
bloodpoof

Rolla, MO

#43 Jan 11, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. I'm just throwing you off the trail. I'm not Richard.
you aren't worthy to deliver Richard's pizza

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#44 Jan 11, 2013
bloodpoof wrote:
<quoted text>you aren't worthy to deliver Richard's pizza
He must be good.
psshhh

Rolla, MO

#45 Jan 11, 2013
Killa=Charlie Mitchell, not Richard Skyles. Although I do think they both suffer from tunnel vision.
bloodpoof

Rolla, MO

#46 Jan 11, 2013
<quoted text>
He must be good.
You're just that bad.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#47 Jan 11, 2013
bloodpoof wrote:
<quoted text>You're just that bad.
Your frame of reference makes you unqualified to make such a judgement.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#48 Jan 11, 2013
psshhh wrote:
Killa=Charlie Mitchell, not Richard Skyles. Although I do think they both suffer from tunnel vision.
I can neither confirm nor deny that charge.
CCC

Rolla, MO

#49 Jan 11, 2013
<quoted text>
I do no such thing. I will neither confirm nor deny I'm anyone. My identify is irrelevant to the message.
This isn't true.
Oscar

Jefferson City, MO

#50 Jan 11, 2013
I have thought for sometime Killa sounded like Charlie Mitchell. I also explains a lot.
hmm

Chilhowee, MO

#51 Jan 21, 2013
?
BachmansBeaver

Rolla, MO

#52 Jan 21, 2013
killa doesn't recite the pledge of allegiance nearly enough to be that vapid Charlie Mitchell
just me

Saint Robert, MO

#53 Jul 12, 2014
I love it... Libs try to ban me out of the left side of their mouth and accuse Conservatives of wanting to ban others out of the right side.
It's typical lib behavior. It helps your mind to justify your behavior when you accuse the other side of doing it too.
YOU ARE AN IDIOT AND A WAIST OF AIR THAT A GOOD PERSON COULD BE BREATHING, GO CRAWL BACK INTO YOUR HOLE WITH YOUR CROSS DRESSING BROTHER
TurthBomb

Saint Robert, MO

#54 Jul 15, 2014
Why would you ever want to ban that person? There couldn't be a better advocate for the "LA LA LA LA LA WE CAN'T HEAR YOU" style of the Republican Old Guard. This person, whoever they are, is one of my local favorites and only does the community good by sounding off their racist, bigoted, vile opinions. Like Todd Akin or the unwilling-to-go-away Sarah Palin, Killa serves perfectly as magnet for idiocy that's on open display for anyone to see. Killa and their breed are silting their own throats with gleeful delight as they ham it up for the religious conservative base. They look and sound like fools and it's great because it's pushing the younger generation to look closely at the people that are supposed to be their "Role Models". It's only a matter of time before they bleed themselves dry trying to force their fairy tales and boogeymen on a now, thanks to the internet, well informed younger generation.

Lets not discourage Kill or try to have them banned. Let's build a stage, set up the loud speakers, and watch them kill their own cause with they own idiocy.
Proud Progressive

Salem, MO

#55 Jul 15, 2014
TurthBomb wrote:
Why would you ever want to ban that person? There couldn't be a better advocate for the "LA LA LA LA LA WE CAN'T HEAR YOU" style of the Republican Old Guard. This person, whoever they are, is one of my local favorites and only does the community good by sounding off their racist, bigoted, vile opinions. Like Todd Akin or the unwilling-to-go-away Sarah Palin, Killa serves perfectly as magnet for idiocy that's on open display for anyone to see. Killa and their breed are silting their own throats with gleeful delight as they ham it up for the religious conservative base. They look and sound like fools and it's great because it's pushing the younger generation to look closely at the people that are supposed to be their "Role Models". It's only a matter of time before they bleed themselves dry trying to force their fairy tales and boogeymen on a now, thanks to the internet, well informed younger generation.
Lets not discourage Kill or try to have them banned. Let's build a stage, set up the loud speakers, and watch them kill their own cause with they own idiocy.
Very well said, every village must have an idiot.
Juan Burrito

Candler, NC

#56 Jul 15, 2014
Proud Progressive wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well said, every village must have an idiot.
Oh by the by; your Mom called and the Mayor is looking for you!!!!

Ps: Sorry, I just couldn't resist.
Einstein

Windsor, MO

#57 Jul 15, 2014
TurthBomb wrote:
Oh my ! Are you Al Goard by any chance?
Proud Progressive

Cuba, MO

#58 Jul 16, 2014
TurthBomb wrote:
By the way, Killa has several pseudonyms, Juan Burrito to show his angst about immigrants taking his job, and Einstein to make up for intellectual deficits among others used for particular occasions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
super mls speaks. volume 1 11 min No Cry Babies 2
coltons steak house (May '12) 4 hr SJ Boblet 34
In need of an attorney (Oct '11) 7 hr Black Beans 22
josh brandt 7 hr MEE 7
Rolla school ballot issues 9 hr so 18
Brandy Gresham aka Deluca 9 hr her bestie 9
What happened to TIM POTTER 10 hr mls 69
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Mar 24 Devo 307
Rolla Dating
Find my Match