Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

http://www.nysun.com/foreign/collapse-of-amer...

It should be no shock to those that have been listening to Killa. America's influence is waning. Obama is weak, and the world knows it.
Gosh

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Why don't you fling your feces somewhere else?

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Gosh wrote:
Why don't you fling your feces somewhere else?
Putting your head in the sand doesn't make problems go away.
Gosh

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

skillz_the_passionate wrote:
<quoted text>
Putting your head in the sand doesn't make problems go away.
What would it take to make you go away? You are just an obnoxious dipshit.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Gosh wrote:
<quoted text>What would it take to make you go away? You are just an obnoxious dipshit.
And sell out my country?

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

http://www.nysun.com/foreign/c ollapse-of-american-power-reca lls-dis/88400/
It should be no shock to those that have been listening to Killa. America's influence is waning. Obama is weak, and the world knows it.
So are you saying President Obama should have entered Syria without Congress approval?

Ask Bin Laden, the Smalia pirate with an exra opening in his forhead, or the numerous Al Quaida leaders that have met his little dronetoys how weak OUR president is.
Gosh

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

<quoted text>
And sell out my country?
They will be better without you. Just beat it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>So are you saying President Obama should have entered Syria without Congress approval?

Ask Bin Laden, the Smalia pirate with an exra opening in his forhead, or the numerous Al Quaida leaders that have met his little dronetoys how weak OUR president is.
No. He should have picked his words better. Like, not make a red line.

How would they know? The American military handled it while Obama played spades in the back room.
O Fan

Salem, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

<quoted text>
How would they know? The American military handled it while Obama played spades in the back room.
So you think he should have gone on the raid with the SEAL team.
Gosh

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

<quoted text>
Take your false outrage somewhere else, idiot dumbass.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

O Fan wrote:
<quoted text>So you think he should have gone on the raid with the SEAL team.
I think the POTUS would have at least had enough interest to watch what was happening considering we were taking out America's number one enemy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Gosh wrote:
<quoted text>Take your false outrage somewhere else, idiot dumbass.
False outrage? Weakening the image of the US hardly warrants false outrage.

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

<quoted text>
So your not in to giving a warning or diplomacy and hope it might work?

Just to hell with it lets start a war?

And tell me again who is the Commander in Chief.
RedAzz Baboon

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

<quoted text>So your not in to giving a warning or diplomacy and hope it might work?
CB, good evening. President Obama is truly a lightweight at international relations and diplomacy. It is as if he thinks "it" and says "it" then "it" shall be. I chalk this up to having no real life experience at anything other than a community organizer. His attendance and voting records at both the state and federal level were abysmal. This leads me to believe he has no idea of how to get in the arena so to speak.
Gosh

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

<quoted text>
False outrage? Weakening the image of the US hardly warrants false outrage.
You are just a lonely and very stupid person.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

<quoted text>So your not in to giving a warning or diplomacy and hope it might work?

Obama made a solid line that could easily be crossed. That then forces his hand or he looks weak. A leader doesn't make a hard line that will be tested. A community organizer does. It was simply Obama's inexperience. We have a president learning on the job. Unfortunately, a lot of money and lives are at stake while we wait.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

RedAzz Baboon wrote:
<quoted text>CB, good evening. President Obama is truly a lightweight at international relations and diplomacy. It is as if he thinks "it" and says "it" then "it" shall be. I chalk this up to having no real life experience at anything other than a community organizer. His attendance and voting records at both the state and federal level were abysmal. This leads me to believe he has no idea of how to get in the arena so to speak.
I didn't read your response before I made mine. Clearly, people are independently coming to the same conclusion about Obama. He's an amateur.
Gosh

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

<quoted text>
I didn't read your response before I made mine. Clearly, people are independently coming to the same conclusion about Obama. He's an amateur.
Skillz eats dogshit three meals a day.

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

RedAzz Baboon wrote:
<quoted text>
CB, good evening. President Obama is truly a lightweight at international relations and diplomacy. It is as if he thinks "it" and says "it" then "it" shall be. I chalk this up to having no real life experience at anything other than a community organizer. His attendance and voting records at both the state and federal level were abysmal. This leads me to believe he has no idea of how to get in the arena so to speak.
Have you ever considered maybe we need a president who is not so consumed with need for power and prestiege but has the good for all Americans more important. Most presidents would have already started another in war.

If President Obama can maneuver those chemical stockpiles to be removed or controled without entering a war his diplomacy may be the way of the future. Yes. I realize some of those uncivillized middle east countries may never appreciate a peace. If it wasn't for the children and innocent people being gassed, I would be of the opinion "let em go".

It still amazes me how the opposition was all against going into Syria without congress and now some are crying about not going in earlier. They shouldn't have the "political two faced power".

If you really believe there is no real life experiences as a comunity organizer, have you ever been involoved in that field if so you might reconsider.

A community organzier see all levels of intelligence, politics, temperaments, social interaction in all levels of society, wealth and power.

My opinion community ogranizer should be a prerequisite for all presidents. Especially if the only experience is big business, they have one way, more money. Not saying wealth is bad but there are other just as important area's or some of more importance.

How many times throughout our lives do we hear, "we can never appreciate good health enough"?

“Now do whats right!”

Doolittle, Mo.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

<quoted text>
Obama made a solid line that could easily be crossed. That then forces his hand or he looks weak. A leader doesn't make a hard line that will be tested. A community organizer does. It was simply Obama's inexperience. We have a president learning on the job. Unfortunately, a lot of money and lives are at stake while we wait.
So if knew Hitler was going to gas millions of peoples to death we shouldn't have drawn a red line before hand? HHHHMMMM?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of49
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Rolla Forum right now

Search the Rolla Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Chicago Gang Milwaukee Kings Difilippo in Rolla Mo 6 min Beat them 5
Pete's Pumpkin Patch 38 min Ms Jackson 1
Nathan Stough 52 min true story 21
Fan Club Meeting Announcement 59 min CB can see both sides 14
Heather Childers (Dec '11) 2 hr Killa_couzin 13
Lions Club Carnival Trash 2 hr nurse ratchet 28
gert 2 hr nurse ratchet 6
•••
•••