Matt Harman in jail
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ghetto Supahstah

United States

#22 May 6, 2013
This is the same lady from above. My friend told
Me to git my own damn name! Ha ha. She told me this sight is full of nasty people with nasty ideas. Not sex nasty. Hateful nasty! I sure do wish this was more of a private forum I'd ask you who your husband was and see of he known us. We talk funny! But that just cuz where we are from! All them people say they LOVED to hear u talk! There is a hint but our friend said "see? Alllll these people including yalls is talking about this pervert boy. Next thing they talking about you and the husband and bringing up shit you said, did, and ate when you was 10 year old!". I guess she's right. My husband found this when we were reading about a dead man. I use to kinda feel sorry for the boy cuz he say his mama died and his daddy didn't want fuck all to do with him, right? I got kids. But then he use that reason for forgetting to flush the toilet! I ain't jokin! My husband asked him "what? Your mama die before she teach you manners?" that made him right mad but come on! You're 40 and can't flush a commode?

I didn't care for him but he had his sweet moments. I thought he went working for another company affiliate with Apollo Retail? Didn't know he was in jail. He used to talk about a sweet girl waiting at home for him but like the guys said, her name change every time he's talking about her! Going down the abc's it seemed on what his lady's name was! I ain't gonna stand here and defend on him because I seen him and the way he act but I do think he got some wires crossed wrong. Just maybe doing a bit in state custody might have helped the boy a little! I give him a second chance. It sound like this all started out cuz one of his friends was willing to help him. Ain't a thing wrong with that, everybody needs a friend to count on and work stuff out with. I'm guessing we all got that one friend. Give him a chance to of changed! Jail might a scared him to reality. But if he messes up that second chance, don't you give him no third! Ain't but your family that gets a third chance to mess you over! Rolla reminds me of home in all these people are really good at heart. They don't care where your from or what kinada way you talk. First night we met the friend we NOW love she was leaving walmart and asked me if I knew how to make beans! Beans! And yes. Any black woman worth her salt con show you how to make you some beans! We got to talking about being stuck in a parking lot in that camper and next thing we know we're at her table and I was showing her how to work them beans! Only in Rolla - or Shreveport!
wow

Rolla, MO

#23 May 6, 2013
Ghetto Supahstah wrote:
This is the same lady from above. My friend told
Me to git my own damn name! Ha ha. She told me this sight is full of nasty people with nasty ideas. Not sex nasty. Hateful nasty! I sure do wish this was more of a private forum I'd ask you who your husband was and see of he known us. We talk funny! But that just cuz where we are from! All them people say they LOVED to hear u talk! There is a hint but our friend said "see? Alllll these people including yalls is talking about this pervert boy. Next thing they talking about you and the husband and bringing up shit you said, did, and ate when you was 10 year old!". I guess she's right. My husband found this when we were reading about a dead man. I use to kinda feel sorry for the boy cuz he say his mama died and his daddy didn't want fuck all to do with him, right? I got kids. But then he use that reason for forgetting to flush the toilet! I ain't jokin! My husband asked him "what? Your mama die before she teach you manners?" that made him right mad but come on! You're 40 and can't flush a commode?
I didn't care for him but he had his sweet moments. I thought he went working for another company affiliate with Apollo Retail? Didn't know he was in jail. He used to talk about a sweet girl waiting at home for him but like the guys said, her name change every time he's talking about her! Going down the abc's it seemed on what his lady's name was! I ain't gonna stand here and defend on him because I seen him and the way he act but I do think he got some wires crossed wrong. Just maybe doing a bit in state custody might have helped the boy a little! I give him a second chance. It sound like this all started out cuz one of his friends was willing to help him. Ain't a thing wrong with that, everybody needs a friend to count on and work stuff out with. I'm guessing we all got that one friend. Give him a chance to of changed! Jail might a scared him to reality. But if he messes up that second chance, don't you give him no third! Ain't but your family that gets a third chance to mess you over! Rolla reminds me of home in all these people are really good at heart. They don't care where your from or what kinada way you talk. First night we met the friend we NOW love she was leaving walmart and asked me if I knew how to make beans! Beans! And yes. Any black woman worth her salt con show you how to make you some beans! We got to talking about being stuck in a parking lot in that camper and next thing we know we're at her table and I was showing her how to work them beans! Only in Rolla - or Shreveport!
I will not put our names on this website because every body wants to run their mouths. We both worked for Apollo. I stop working their when all the shit hit the fan. I was in FL and fell through a bay and they didn't do anything for me. Well lets just says since I fell through a bay I'm having back surgery now from it. The hubby quit working for apollo because they wouldn't work us for 6-8 months. NO one can live like that, and I agree with you about the drugs. We was in AL and someone thought we did drugs lets just say we found out the REAL people doing drugs was the lead.
whatever
#24 May 6, 2013
honestly i dont get on here and talk bad about no one, i just call it the way i see it and a perv is a perv
whatever
#25 May 8, 2013
has anybody heard from matt harman, today was his release day from prison. shoud be home by now. just a concerned citizen
whatever
#26 May 11, 2013
good news if you call it that matt harman is out of prison, so ladies be careful hes a perverted sicko who likes women that look like young girls so be careful whose to say he wont try to pick up on your teenage child, just a concerned citizen worried about a perverted sicko going after our young teenage daughters
RDM

United States

#27 May 12, 2013
I did time with this freak. I did 120 for bad checks. He talked SICK shit. Said he's in love with a chick because she has the body I a 12 year old but she's legal. If I didn't want out to see my family I probably would hve killed him
The real MATT HARMAN

Kearney, MO

#28 May 12, 2013
Just so everyone knows I can't stand liars I may have been locked up but not because of any child molestation, I love the fact that all of u sick people thinks its cool to talk bad about someone. I have 4 daughters who I love with all my heart and for the faggots talking about me messing around with little girls that is far from the truth. If u want to know the DAMN truth why I was in jail look me up on casenet, until then shut YOUR STUPID MOUTHS
IHateADeadbeatDa d

Rolla, MO

#29 May 13, 2013
Matt Harman you are one of the biggest liars around. You lie to everyone you open your mouth to, including the children you "love with all your hear". You love your 4 daughters so much that you just got out of jail for non-support. If you loved your children you would have paid your child support and been involved with your children. You are a worthless deadbeat sperm donor.
The real MATT HARMAN wrote:
Just so everyone knows I can't stand liars I may have been locked up but not because of any child molestation, I love the fact that all of u sick people thinks its cool to talk bad about someone. I have 4 daughters who I love with all my heart and for the faggots talking about me messing around with little girls that is far from the truth. If u want to know the DAMN truth why I was in jail look me up on casenet, until then shut YOUR STUPID MOUTHS
RDM

United States

#30 May 14, 2013
Three cheers for the person who posted before me! Matt, dude, YOU couldn't get your story straight. Your charges were different depending on who asked you! If it was someone Matt tried to kiss ass and make thin think he was cool he wa there for assault & burglary. If it was someone who wanted to beat his little kid touch er hands, he'd say he was in for something "tough". When he brag about being "father of the year" we rolled our eyes. Whe he talked about 'bath time with his baby girls' we ultimately all got a little ill wondering what these children were subject to. And I'm FOR REAL not being an asshole, but I think on more than one occasion this guy was ADVERTISING. Only inmates/formers know what this means but he always had his pants down. He was on the toiket more than any person I've ever seen. He told a couple of is "sorry guys I can set a clock by my my degestive sistem. A military doctor said I have a guidebook (?) digestive track". Or he'd come in holding his tomach and say "Sorry fellas I haven't eaten in a while ..." and ALWAYS someone would mutter under his breath "What? Cock? Ain't no lil kid pu&&y in here!"

Keep this loser away from your kids, especially it they HIS kids. I can't see then being a pack of daddy girls like he said. My daughter hates me if I dont pay her cell bill.
whatever
#31 May 15, 2013
i agree with rdm, we should be able to cut the balls off of these type of men, what type of man would say they love a women because she looks to be twelve yrs old i would definetly say he is a child molester their are not to many women who are adults that look like children so i would definetly be worried for my children around this matt harman, i think this freak should be registered as a child molester before its to late, and i agree he should not be around his own children he sounds like he cant be trusted, those are very sick thoughts to want a kid in a womens body, well will the real matt harman stand out so we can keep an eye on you and our children you sick perverted freak, i would have taken my hat off to your prison cell mate if he would have casterated you wich i am very suprised it didnt happen, you sound like you be long in prison permanetly so our children will be safe.
RDM

United States

#32 May 16, 2013
Had my pre teen daughter out here in the world to protect from pedophiles. Trust me, that was the only thought that kept him and one other dude safe. I could only imagine. He don't seem right. Maybe medicine or therapies. Don't know. I just know if he sees me and my family out he best not even acknowledge me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Anyone got piss tested at satop? 31 min observer 6
Gabriel Whiteside (Aug '16) 8 hr Hawkeye 4
Cb radio 8 hr CB dude 1
Rolla Hangout (Apr '13) 11 hr No hate 22
LaReva Storment single? (Sep '15) 11 hr She nasty 8
alana faucett (Jan '15) 13 hr The mama 8
Tim Potter 14 hr observer 13

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance