Matt Harman in jail
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just Curious

United States

#1 Aug 1, 2012
I keep getting calls from a guy I knew about ten years back named Matthew Harman. The calls are from jail in rolla. I called and all they would tell me was his bond is 62k cash or surety. I can't find anything on casement and was going to try to help the guy out. Anybody?
hookups

United States

#2 Aug 1, 2012
Why help someone who only calls you when they need something? If he was a friend then he would have kept in touch.
Lol

Haslet, TX

#4 Aug 1, 2012
Help a guy who calls from jail u havent talked to in ten years needs money .. u might wanna see a doctor.
-*-

Jefferson City, MO

#5 Aug 1, 2012
Drugs, burglary, delinquent child support. It's all on CaseNet.
Eric

Columbia, MO

#6 Aug 2, 2012
[QUOTE who="-*-"]Drugs, burglary, delinquent child support. It's all on CaseNet.[/QUOTE]
sounds like half of Rolla
Snotty Sue

Haslet, TX

#7 Aug 2, 2012
You guys are so right! Sounds like a user to me. If you're willing to help him out, you sound like a good person. This dead beat does NOT deserve your $ or your friendship if he only calls for bail!!

Just motherly advice
chrissy

Haslet, TX

#8 Aug 2, 2012
Just courious how can I get ahold of you I'm his cousin and I can tell you what you need to know if I can help plz let me know were in process of getting him out
Um wtf

United States

#9 Aug 7, 2012
Matt don't have any local family
c

Rolla, MO

#10 Aug 7, 2012
Send me money. I'm not even in jail!
Just Curious

United States

#11 Aug 7, 2012
I hope he gets out. He's not built for jail. Last I heard he had health issues. And no- I don't think besides his dad he had local family
just that girl

Tyler, TX

#12 Aug 9, 2012
chrissy wrote:
Just courious how can I get ahold of you I'm his cousin and I can tell you what you need to know if I can help plz let me know were in process of getting him out
I wasn't aware Matt had any cousins in Missouri at all. Considering I am family, you'd think I'd know about cousins....
Julius

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Aug 20, 2012
One of his drug buddies I'm sure. Same people who convinced the follower heroin was the way to go. Lots of broken hearts about him
Wtf

Montreal, MO

#14 Sep 10, 2012
Lol I was in jail with him he is in for stolen property drugs and much more
whatever
#15 May 5, 2013
has everybody heard the good news on matt harman he gets out of prison in five days would like to hear your thoughts on that
Matt Harmen sucks

United States

#16 May 5, 2013
He gets out when? He's a weirdo and a pervert. I've met him and worked with him. He has crazy things to say and he's a sexual deviant. The things he says about women is gross and I heard he did things with a young girl when we worked together on the team remodeling wal marts. If its the same one. Odd guy with little glasses? the last time i seen him he asked if I was still working for them and I said I got layed off. He shows me his arms and he's go all lines and bruises and tells me in the middle of auto sone he had a new hobby. Heroine. Said it was his way of "pulling chicks". I don't know any girls who like needle pricks.
wow

Rolla, MO

#17 May 5, 2013
Matt Harmen sucks wrote:
He gets out when? He's a weirdo and a pervert. I've met him and worked with him. He has crazy things to say and he's a sexual deviant. The things he says about women is gross and I heard he did things with a young girl when we worked together on the team remodeling wal marts. If its the same one. Odd guy with little glasses? the last time i seen him he asked if I was still working for them and I said I got layed off. He shows me his arms and he's go all lines and bruises and tells me in the middle of auto sone he had a new hobby. Heroine. Said it was his way of "pulling chicks". I don't know any girls who like needle pricks.
You use to work for Apollo??? Who is this?
SomeonesSister

United States

#18 May 5, 2013
I only worked there a short time. It disturbed me how many peoria was stealing and using illegal drugs. I got my finger almost pinched off because of a couple potheads. I'm no going to say who I am. But I was there when Matt and them boys wa stealing the Tvs
SomeonesSister

United States

#19 May 5, 2013
I wish there were more of u women there! Luckily my husband (the man who posted up above us) worked there too so none of them bothered me. I still would be there if they were pickier and more selective. The druggers made working there a huge liability! When I got hurt they drug tested me but they didn't drug test me OR my husband when we were hired. It made no since. And the young kids made it so hard on us who took it seriously! I worked for Apollo Retail and Warehouses Plus. Warehouses Plus - if you enjoyed/enjoy Appolo Ret. was an AMAZING company to work for! My brother died while we were on the road and we, my husband and I both, got paid a week bereavement and they paid us per dieM AND paid our rental car and hotel to Louisiana and back! Holidays you got a bonus even if you wasn't on a job! Btw- I'm using a girlfriends account and didn't make a name so I'm using hers. If you think you worked with us and wasnt a punk pothead kid, let me know and we will give you our email or phone number. We are stayin in Rolla with some nice folks we met here until our camper is fixed. Warehouses Plus hires from different agencies and it's a real safe place to work. People get drug screens and criminal checks!
We've done traveling remodel, racking systems, etc for the last 15 years. We are set to retire in 5 years and I'm only 45! Warehouses Plus is being bought by a place called TargetMarketing and we are going back in August. We get 85% unemployment while we are on "rest time" and still got our insurance, Aflac, and other benefits!!

And if this fool is in prison and gettin out, I hope we don't end up working with him again. Alot of us complained bout his actions. He liking to talk to little bitty girls when we was working 24 hour wal marts (here in Rolla even! Like girls that was 12 or 13!) and even the guys had dirty nicknames about him about being a child molestor! We checked to see of he was on the sex pervert list! All he did was drink and steal! I'm surprised Apollo didn't fire him. And then when he said he was almost 40 and ha little girls it made me even sicker.
whatever
#20 May 6, 2013
ya i met the guy he seems to be a little weird all i can say is keep an eye out on your teenage daughters or the next thing you know you will have a 40 yr old son in law
wow

Rolla, MO

#21 May 6, 2013
SomeonesSister wrote:
I only worked there a short time. It disturbed me how many peoria was stealing and using illegal drugs. I got my finger almost pinched off because of a couple potheads. I'm no going to say who I am. But I was there when Matt and them boys wa stealing the Tvs
my husband worked with you at that store

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most gangster mf in Rolla. is.... 1 hr Amanda Savage 48
Andrea freeland 3 hr Brad 8
Sarah Pierson 4 hr Zippity-boop 1
I just got out of the navy seals (Nov '17) 5 hr nowitis 32
mobile patrol 7 hr tinydancer 3
Topix 9 hr Rolla Googler 13
homeless / mission vinyard church 9 hr Public information 13

Rolla Jobs

Personal Finance

Rolla Mortgages