Proof that liberals seek racial strif...

Proof that liberals seek racial strife to feel important

Posted in the Rolla Forum

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#1 Jul 14, 2013
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2012/07/12/155918/...

FBI says no evidence of racism after their investigation.

I just find it funny to sit back and watch all the libs on here that were so desperate to create a race war with Obama leading the charge. It's time for you libs to reflect in private shame over this humiliation. It's time to realize that YOU introduced race. NOT Zimmerman.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#2 Jul 14, 2013
Some nuts are so pissed there were no zimmerman race riots they are starting more clueless post to change their stance!
eddwardo

United States

#3 Jul 14, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/201 2/07/12/155918/more-evidence-r eleased-in-trayvon.html#.UeM9m T7DVoY

FBI says no evidence of racism after their investigation.

I just find it funny to sit back and watch all the libs on here that were so desperate to create a race war with Obama leading the charge. It's time for you libs to reflect in private shame over this humiliation. It's time to realize that YOU introduced race. NOT Zimmerman.
I wish there was a block button on topix. You are a rather annoying half whited individual...your intellect sucks beyond belief.

I spurn you like I would a rabid dog.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#4 Jul 14, 2013
CB can see both sides wrote:
Some nuts are so pissed there were no zimmerman race riots they are starting more clueless post to change their stance!
Is this a wet dream of yours? You come up with something in your mind of what you want to do, and then blame the other side for thinking of it?

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#5 Jul 14, 2013
eddwardo wrote:
<quoted text>I wish there was a block button on topix. You are a rather annoying half whited individual...your intellect sucks beyond belief.

I spurn you like I would a rabid dog.
Good thing there isn't a block button. You need me more than most.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#6 Jul 14, 2013
CB can see both sides wrote:
Or maybe you read this story about your friends...

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_NEI...

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#7 Jul 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Is this a wet dream of yours? You come up with something in your mind of what you want to do, and then blame the other side for thinking of it?
???????
R D Holdinfart

Jefferson City, MO

#8 Jul 15, 2013
Killa is evil !!!!
Bob the Buckeye

Smartt, TN

#9 Jul 15, 2013
R D Holdinfart wrote:
Killa is evil !!!!
Killa is a ray of bright light in a drab, drab world. Put the Kool-aid down.
Bob the Buckeye

Smartt, TN

#10 Jul 15, 2013
Well after eight hours and no rebuttals I call it. Killa is a true light of wisdom and font of knowledge that you libtards should pay to learn from. Killa proves his magnanimous nature by giving his insight away for free and I truly appreciate that.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#11 Jul 16, 2013
Bob the Buckeye wrote:
Well after eight hours and no rebuttals I call it. Killa is a true light of wisdom and font of knowledge that you libtards should pay to learn from. Killa proves his magnanimous nature by giving his insight away for free and I truly appreciate that.
Yeah, it's a damning one. Clearly there was a rush to judgement and it can be hard for these guys to look in the mirror sometimes. Thank you for the accolades.
Soooey killa Mammy

Rolla, MO

#12 Jul 16, 2013
dam, Son

you done been diddlin in Mama shoes agin

I ain raisin no PREVERT !!!

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#13 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Good thing there isn't a block button. You need me more than most.
The only thing you are good for is being a bad example. The fact that you might be an American is an embarrassment to this whole nation.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#14 Jul 16, 2013
WDRussell wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing you are good for is being a bad example. The fact that you might be an American is an embarrassment to this whole nation.
Facing the truth can be a difficult thing. The FBI said this wasn't racially motivated. You were used like a pawn in a cheap, travel chess set.
R D Holdinfart

Jefferson City, MO

#15 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Facing the truth can be a difficult thing. The FBI said this wasn't racially motivated. You were used like a pawn in a cheap, travel chess set.
For your sake, I hope you never have to back that mouth of yours up.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#16 Jul 16, 2013
R D Holdinfart wrote:
<quoted text>For your sake, I hope you never have to back that mouth of yours up.
Are you threatening to Trayvon me?

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#17 Jul 16, 2013
R D Holdinfart wrote:
<quoted text>For your sake, I hope you never have to back that mouth of yours up.
If you Trayvon me, I'll Zimmer you.
R D Holdinfart

Jefferson City, MO

#18 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
If you Trayvon me, I'll Zimmer you.
You would have to pull your head out of your rearend first !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr. Ed gets false address from topix tard 2 hr prometheus 4
What would topix be without me? 2 hr prometheus 6
if your wife or gf is cheating on you 2 hr Mr Ed 5
Men hitting on married women (Aug '15) 3 hr prometheus 11
Mr. Ed laughs at tough topix tards 3 hr prometheus 4
if I met Mr Ed, I would....?????? 3 hr Mr Ed 25
Janelle Smith 6 hr No Way 4
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Aug 18 Bravo 521

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web