Obama chides Dem Freshman, ends up be...

Obama chides Dem Freshman, ends up being wrong again.

Posted in the Rolla Forum

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#1 Mar 14, 2013
http://hoh.rollcall.com/a-kildee-comeuppance-...

What a fool Obama is. It's time for him to realize that when he enters a room, everyone is smarter than he is.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Questionman

United States

#2 Mar 15, 2013
You are a racist POS! jerk-off!
The GOP propaganda mill must continue churning out "news" like this to keep right wing reactionaries from considering how thier interests are affected by the parties respective policies.
Bob the Buckeye

Knoxville, TN

#3 Mar 15, 2013
Questionman wrote:
The GOP propaganda mill must continue churning out "news" like this to keep right wing reactionaries from considering how thier interests are affected by the parties respective policies.
We're all the blacks who disliked George Bush racist?
Bob the Buckeye

Knoxville, TN

#4 Mar 15, 2013
Were*
politics suck

Memphis, TN

#5 Mar 15, 2013
No because we all know that racism is only white against black. puhlezze. Racism goes in both directions. I didn't like some of the stuff Bush did, but he isn't half as bad as Obama. Oh btw Quetion man... A cnn reporter quit her job after she discovered that they were getting paid by the Obama Administration to not report bad news about the president. So who is the propaganda machine again????

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#6 Mar 16, 2013
Questionman wrote:
What does race have to do with anything you racist? It reads of projection to me.
Bloodfart

Salem, MO

#7 Mar 16, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
What does race have to do with anything you racist? It reads of projection to me.
Of course it is a projection to you, we both hate black, but also hate Hispanics, orientals and libtards.
yammerstein

Rolla, MO

#8 Mar 23, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
http://hoh.rollcall.com/a-kild ee-comeuppance-or-more-obama-a loofness/
What a fool Obama is. It's time for him to realize that when he enters a room, everyone is smarter than he is.
It is time for you to pull your head from your pucker hole.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All Phelps county inmates 9 min REVENGEFUL 1
biggest herion addict in phelps co 15 min Road runner 13
Stacy Conner baby molester 18 min Road runner 3
Kyle lunsford 4 hr Curious 1
Shannon bays 15 hr Loser 13
Josh jones snitching 18 hr lol 27
Missing boys mother news article 18 hr Lisa 28
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Thu Wondering 390
More from around the web

Personal Finance