seriously quit

Rolla, MO

#1 Feb 2, 2013
There are too many young people getting pregnant. It wasn't bad at first but now it's getting out of hand. I understand some weren't planned but I feel like most teen girls now are WANTING to get pregnant. It's not what you want right now. Promise you.
Amanda Bramel

Jefferson City, MO

#2 Feb 2, 2013
And what was the point in starting this thread? There is no sense in starting a thread about how you think teen pregnancy is getting out of hand. If you think it is getting out of hand, do something about it. Talk to young girls and guys about the dangers and complications of having children too young. Instead of sitting at your computer complaining about it do something, do your good deed. But until then shut up. People already know that teen pregnancy is out of hand. It has been since like EVER!
Loover

Chesapeake, OH

#3 Feb 2, 2013
Amanda Bramel wrote:
And what was the point in starting this thread? There is no sense in starting a thread about how you think teen pregnancy is getting out of hand. If you think it is getting out of hand, do something about it. Talk to young girls and guys about the dangers and complications of having children too young. Instead of sitting at your computer complaining about it do something, do your good deed. But until then shut up. People already know that teen pregnancy is out of hand. It has been since like EVER!
Shut your diackkk suckkker...Maybe she has noone to talk to, go complain somewhere else u dipppp, your probably a pregnant teen yourself..
seriously quit

Rolla, MO

#4 Feb 2, 2013
Loover wrote:
<quoted text>Shut your diackkk suckkker...Maybe she has noone to talk to, go complain somewhere else u dipppp, your probably a pregnant teen yourself..
Thankyou so much!

And Amanda you're dumb I made a thread for them all to see. Not just one or two people. Everyone
Amanda Bramel

Jefferson City, MO

#5 Feb 2, 2013
I was a pregnant teen. I now have a beautiful baby boy. And I'm pretty sure I was not the one who was complaining you dipppp! They were. I just simply told them to quit because there is no point in making a thread about it.
Loover

Chesapeake, OH

#6 Feb 2, 2013
Amanda Bramel wrote:
I was a pregnant teen. I now have a beautiful baby boy. And I'm pretty sure I was not the one who was complaining you dipppp! They were. I just simply told them to quit because there is no point in making a thread about it.
Maybe this is to inform parents!!!!! U should know first hand how having a kid as a teenager is so enlighten us...I hope none of my kids have kids until they're in their 30s cause its very expensive unless u live of the government in which case it is easy but ive had a job and insurance for all my kids...dipppp
seriously quit

Rolla, MO

#7 Feb 2, 2013
Loover wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe this is to inform parents!!!!! U should know first hand how having a kid as a teenager is so enlighten us...I hope none of my kids have kids until they're in their 30s cause its very expensive unless u live of the government in which case it is easy but ive had a job and insurance for all my kids...dipppp
Again, thank you!

And Amanda. The thread is to inform everyone. Maybe you could tell kids from experience to wait? Seriously. Grow up momma

“Adonai YHWH Jesus Saves!”

Since: Jul 12

PRAISE HIM Love Never Fails..

#8 Feb 2, 2013
Amanda,I think it is wonderful that you chose to keep your baby.I am against abortion..I hear about woman's rights..but not too much about the baby's right..I am a voice for the unborn child..

Enjoy your baby boy,they grow so fast. Blessings!:)
just me

Belton, MO

#9 Feb 2, 2013
Loover wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe this is to inform parents!!!!! U should know first hand how having a kid as a teenager is so enlighten us...I hope none of my kids have kids until they're in their 30s cause its very expensive unless u live of the government in which case it is easy but ive had a job and insurance for all my kids...dipppp
I was a teen mom.. Yes it was harder than if I had waited but always have had insurance and money for my kids. And have not ever lived off of the gov.
Loover

Chesapeake, OH

#10 Feb 2, 2013
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
I was a teen mom.. Yes it was harder than if I had waited but always have had insurance and money for my kids. And have not ever lived off of the gov.
I love my kids but I wouldve waited to have all of them in my 30s and lived my life alittle more, the cost of everything is higher when u have kids...
pathetic

Warrensburg, MO

#11 Feb 2, 2013
Amanda Bramel wrote:
wow. stfu Amanda. You are the type that gets knocked up, and then runs and gets married. Living off the state and Marcus's parents. Ive seen you do it. Its pretty sad. Your not even done with school. Glad you didnt kill the child.... but seriously?!?!? you got married cuz you got pregnant. then you marry a druggie. Your so smart.
seriously quit

Rolla, MO

#12 Feb 2, 2013
I'm not saying if you get pregnant to have an abortion! I'm against abortion!
I'm simply stating the fact that teenage girls are getting pregnant and it seems as if they are doing it for all the wrong reasons. A child is a miracle and pregnancy is a beautiful thing..
But the girls are doing it to stay with boyfriends or they think that it would be fun to play house or something.. They are a wonderful thing.. I just suggest waiting

#13 Feb 2, 2013
seriously quit wrote:
I'm not saying if you get pregnant to have an abortion! I'm against abortion!
I'm simply stating the fact that teenage girls are getting pregnant and it seems as if they are doing it for all the wrong reasons. A child is a miracle and pregnancy is a beautiful thing..
But the girls are doing it to stay with boyfriends or they think that it would be fun to play house or something.. They are a wonderful thing.. I just suggest waiting
Excellent points.

#14 Feb 2, 2013
pathetic wrote:
<quoted text>
wow. stfu Amanda. You are the type that gets knocked up, and then runs and gets married. Living off the state and Marcus's parents. Ive seen you do it. Its pretty sad. Your not even done with school. Glad you didnt kill the child.... but seriously?!?!? you got married cuz you got pregnant. then you marry a druggie. Your so smart.
Do you know Amanda? How do you know her circumstances?
Amanda Bramel

Belton, MO

#15 Feb 4, 2013
pathetic wrote:
<quoted text>
And who the hell are you? We were going to get married anyway we just decided to do it sooner because we wanted Cole to have a complete family. And I am in college, at least I waited til after high school. And yeah we get some help but how is that any of your business? I work hard for everything that we get. And I will let you know that I hate borrowing money from anyone. You have no clue about me and Marcus's situation. I suggest you back the hell off me and deal with your own problems. And I love how you hide behind a fake name! Tell me who are please I would love to know!
where is britnia bramel

Rolla, MO

#16 Feb 15, 2013
speaking of the bramel fam. What ever happened to Britnia? She seems to have dropped of the face of the planet. What is she up to? anyone know?
cooter

Rolla, MO

#17 Feb 15, 2013
where is britnia bramel wrote:
speaking of the bramel fam. What ever happened to Britnia? She seems to have dropped of the face of the planet. What is she up to? anyone know?
salem
where is britnia bramel

Rolla, MO

#18 Feb 15, 2013
salem what? what is she up to? is she working? she is never on facebook so i just assumed she was turning tricks or something. God I hope not but i heard she was into drugs. I used to work with her.
hmmm

Fort Leonard Wood, MO

#19 Feb 16, 2013
I was in springfield about a month ago and seen her working at the olive gardan.
Marcus Bramel

Belton, MO

#20 Feb 16, 2013
She lives in Springfield now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dana Sargent (Apr '13) 39 min slick1975 9
Me Ed is Ryan Kallman 1 hr Dr Ganderful 37
What a shame 1 hr unbelievable 11
Stolen 4 wheelers, Husqvarna chainsaw, lighting... 1 hr jimmy 14
Mr ed speaks 2 hr Mr Ed 74
Mr Ed 2 hr killa_the_compass... 7
If Mr. Ed ran topix 3 hr Mr Ed 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rolla Mortgages