NRA enemies list
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nicmister

Alexandria, VA

#26 Feb 8, 2013
Simon Jester wrote:
<quoted text>You're a lying sack of crap.....I doubt you own anything other than airsoft, you're what is referred to as a seminar poster...'I am, you know, like a gun owner, and stuff....But I, like, support the president......Like, last year, I went elk hunting out in colorado with my .22 rifle.....I don't see why anyone needs, you know, like really powerful guns like an AR-13 to hunt, and stuff...'

Assclown....
Wrong... I do own lots of hunting rifles for the purpose of.. Well... Hunting. I target practice often to keep them zeroed in. Nope, never needed an AR-13 and don't really see why anyone else does either. Although I own two .22 I generally only use them because of irresponsible cat owns (always spay and neuter). I also have 3 shotguns of which are my favorite for blowing big holes in things/people I don't like. I do generally support the president and should I ever be so lucky to go elk hunting in Colorado, I would take my .30-06.

Still, I won't give a dime to an extremist organization that claims to be protecting my rights when I can't evenly safely send my children to school or attend a movie theatre without fear. Let me tell you about my rights, my rights as a breathing human is to life. Period. I shouldn't have to pay and be a member of any organization for that.
floodbart

Alexandria, VA

#27 Feb 8, 2013
I'd let you breathe life into me
LOL

Windsor, MO

#28 Feb 8, 2013
Nicmister wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong... I do own lots of hunting rifles for the purpose of.. Well... Hunting. I target practice often to keep them zeroed in. Nope, never needed an AR-13 and don't really see why anyone else does either. Although I own two .22 I generally only use them because of irresponsible cat owns (always spay and neuter). I also have 3 shotguns of which are my favorite for blowing big holes in things/people I don't like. I do generally support the president and should I ever be so lucky to go elk hunting in Colorado, I would take my .30-06.
Still, I won't give a dime to an extremist organization that claims to be protecting my rights when I can't evenly safely send my children to school or attend a movie theatre without fear. Let me tell you about my rights, my rights as a breathing human is to life. Period. I shouldn't have to pay and be a member of any organization for that.
AR 15 ?
floodbartsfather

United States

#29 Feb 8, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
AR 15 ?
Moron fell for that one and didn't even know it! A real gun owner wouldn't have repeated 'Ar 13'......Nice trap for that chump!
floodbartsfather

United States

#30 Feb 8, 2013
Some seminar chump trying to sound like a gun owner. If he does own guns, he shouldn't, he might try to start shooting people to help the president like his ideological brother Chris Dorner.

So, by the way, who has the bigger body count of innocent people so far? Chris Dorner or the LAPD trying to catch him?
floodbartsfather

United States

#31 Feb 8, 2013
concerned wrote:
The NRA is a joke. I'm and avid shooter and I have a ton of guns. All the NRA wants to do is get your money so they give u a bunch of cheap bumper stickers. Waste of money
You're a joke.....at least that's what your wife keeps telling me.
Nicmister

Rolla, MO

#32 Feb 8, 2013
floodbartsfather wrote:
<quoted text> Moron fell for that one and didn't even know it! A real gun owner wouldn't have repeated 'Ar 13'......Nice trap for that chump!
I far from know everything there is to know about guns and I repeated "exactly as written" assuming that someone might know more than me but with that said, no one except the military and police really need anything AR.

With that said, I have never shot anyone, nor intend to as you so accuse and more importantly I am a "she" not a "he".

Really, all you have proven is that access to guns by people in general is too readily available. I rest my case.
Nicsuncle

Charlotte, NC

#33 Feb 8, 2013
Nicmister wrote:
<quoted text>
I far from know everything there is to know about guns and I repeated "exactly as written" assuming that someone might know more than me but with that said, no one except the military and police really need anything AR.
With that said, I have never shot anyone, nor intend to as you so accuse and more importantly I am a "she" not a "he".
Really, all you have proven is that access to guns by people in general is too readily available. I rest my case.
What you proved is yourself as a posing liar. Arguing that your own ignorance actually strengthens your argument merely means you're also pathetic.
'I, like, own guns and stuff'......No you don't, and its funny mentioning shotguns, since more people are murdered by shotguns than ALL rifles, including socalled assault rifles.......want to know why you sound like an idiot? Because you're a parrot regurgitating things you see on CNN..... You have no firsthand knowledge on anything, and it shows...You're a tool.
boobie watcher

Rolla, MO

#34 Feb 8, 2013
Nicsuncle wrote:
<quoted text> What you proved is yourself as a posing liar. Arguing that your own ignorance actually strengthens your argument merely means you're also pathetic.
'I, like, own guns and stuff'......No you don't, and its funny mentioning shotguns, since more people are murdered by shotguns than ALL rifles, including socalled assault rifles.......want to know why you sound like an idiot? Because you're a parrot regurgitating things you see on CNN..... You have no firsthand knowledge on anything, and it shows...You're a tool.
another scolding NRA dipstick heard from...
MOGunny

Clinton, MO

#35 Feb 9, 2013
boobie watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
another scolding NRA dipstick heard from...
Are you next?
Below is some food for thought on this:

Why is it that none of the disturbed and evil men, who steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and children in school, has ever been identified as a conservative NRA member??

Ft Hood~~~ Registered Democrat ~ Muslim

Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families were registered
Democrats and progressive liberals

Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~Registered Democrat

Colorado Theater ~~~ Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama
campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; progressive liberal

Connecticut School Shooter-~~~ Registered Democrat; hated Christians,

Common thing is that all of these shooters were, progressive liberal Democrats or at least closely tied to them."

EXTREMELY INTERESTING, isn't it?
Old Greg

Rolla, MO

#36 Feb 9, 2013
MOGunny wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you next?
Below is some food for thought on this:
Why is it that none of the disturbed and evil men, who steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and children in school, has ever been identified as a conservative NRA member??
Ft Hood~~~ Registered Democrat ~ Muslim
Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families were registered
Democrats and progressive liberals
Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~Registered Democrat
Colorado Theater ~~~ Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama
campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; progressive liberal
Connecticut School Shooter-~~~ Registered Democrat; hated Christians,
Common thing is that all of these shooters were, progressive liberal Democrats or at least closely tied to them."
EXTREMELY INTERESTING, isn't it?
Only to you and others with tiny dicks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I hate Rolla. You gonna block me too? 7 min O FFS STFU 26
rolla huddle house 32 min Trey 7
Metro Business College 2 hr Oswaldo mobray 3
What Business would do good in Rolla? 2 hr Oswaldo mobray 2
Phelps county fair 3 hr urtownisfullofrej... 12
Desiree King 6 hr Gator 16
Megan mills 9 hr 1whoknows 3
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Thu Ticbex 369
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rolla Mortgages