Next Last
hate snitches

AOL

#21 Aug 13, 2010
yes ruth names in rthe indictments several times she also testifys the 22
hate snitches

AOL

#22 Aug 17, 2010
yes ruth is involved i got copies of some stand stis town hoeatements connie signed ruth in them and shaleese
blah blah blah

Roy, WA

#23 Aug 18, 2010
I agree and the more I find out the worst... They are all big and bad when there selling the dope but wehen it comes time to answer for their actions they cry like babies. Is Christopher or his wife or Ruth involved with the Connie Johnson mess?
involved
Rolla, MO

im sure they are best friends when they have a pipe n there hands. and if ruth is friends w/ u its usually because shes doing u or ur man behind ur back.
involved

Rolla, MO

#24 Aug 18, 2010
hate sniches what are you trying to say?
involved

Rolla, MO

#25 Aug 28, 2010
I just heard he's getting off on his car stealing charges releases on a "furlough"? what is that?
skeet

Holts Summit, MO

#26 Aug 30, 2010
look thank you for comments i must be hated on because obviously you all aint shit in my book if you know me youd blow me smile your on camera

skeet-skeet
involved

Rolla, MO

#27 Aug 31, 2010
wow skeet... very mature.. I wasnt sure you knew how to use a computer. How are you? xoxox
involved

Rolla, MO

#28 Aug 31, 2010
hows your wife?
lol

United States

#29 Aug 31, 2010
Lol......ol tammy hart is still doing the same thing she's been doing.......doing drugs, not taking care of her son, snitching to get her self outta all the shit she got into, lying, and last but not least, being a scary ass hood rat! She runs her mouth but when confronted she chokes! There is a handful of people that I really dis like and she's one of em!
i c u dumazz

Springfield, MO

#30 Sep 4, 2010
hate snitches wrote:
yes ruth is involved i got copies of some stand stis town hoeatements connie signed ruth in them and shaleese
Oh, now, Michelle... you know you don't have copies of anything of the sort. The only statements you've seen are the one's you write yourself.
skeet

Warrensburg, MO

#31 Sep 4, 2010
i c u dumazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, now, Michelle... you know you don't have copies of anything of the sort. The only statements you've seen are the one's you write yourself.
LOLOLOL!!!
ExtraBaseHit

Lilburn, GA

#34 Feb 13, 2013
Chris Hudson?, i remember you, you used to pitch for the black team in RYBS, i was on hopkins team(red team) you remember when i corked that ball into deep center and got a double off your raggedy ass fastball?, lol, you were a fucking insane good pitcher though, i wont take that away from you thats why i still remember getting that double.
skeet wrote:
look thank you for comments i must be hated on because obviously you all aint shit in my book if you know me youd blow me smile your on camera
skeet-skeet
curious

Chatham, IL

#35 Jul 7, 2016
Is he bisexual
just me

Rolla, MO

#36 Jul 17, 2016
Chris (Skeet) is in prison in Moberly. He has been for a while now. Ruth is clean now and doing very very good. None of you know anything about any of these people! Just gossiping fools. Dont believe what they say cause they are morons. This isnt really the best place to find out info on a person. Just thought I would tell you the truth! I dont know who is on here acting like skeet but it isnt him. All you dumbazz people saying shit about him! I think its time to get over all this childish bs and stop telling lies.
Truth

Odessa, MO

#37 Jul 25, 2016
just me wrote:
Chris (Skeet) is in prison in Moberly. He has been for a while now. Ruth is clean now and doing very very good. None of you know anything about any of these people! Just gossiping fools. Dont believe what they say cause they are morons. This isnt really the best place to find out info on a person. Just thought I would tell you the truth! I dont know who is on here acting like skeet but it isnt him. All you dumbazz people saying shit about him! I think its time to get over all this childish bs and stop telling lies.
Only thing true about your comment is that skeet is in prison. It was 2010 when someone was posting as Skeet. Maybe if you and Ruth would put the meth pipe down long enough you'd noticed the dates. Ruth Smith "clean and has been," lmfao who are you trying to convince? Running out of dope for a couple days doesn't count. So stop clowning the worthless bitch turned her kids into junkies. There's a special place in hell for people like Ruth Smith! 6 years down the rd and her and Tammy Hart are both the same but Tammy has a new son she's not taking care of. Sterilize all dope whores like Tammy should mandatory

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
michelle lautebaugh 5 min Ihateidiots 24
Andrew and Ashley at Investment Realty 5 hr Facts 9
desarae and brad nunnery (Mar '16) 6 hr Rollas finest 7
A thank you to rolla from Mr. Heroin (Feb '16) 11 hr Leave while you can 12
Choices for people center rolla mo 11 hr Concerned Gramma 7
Gofundme for Ashley Brandt DUI Tue Awesome 20
Megan from huddle house Tue customer 11

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance