Christopher Hudson
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
InVoLvEd

Cape Girardeau, MO

#1 Jun 23, 2010
I have very serious and legitiment reasons for wanting to know what anyone knows about a Christopher Hudson also called *Skeet*
Concerned

Rolla, MO

#2 Jun 25, 2010
What do u want to know?
involved

Rolla, MO

#3 Jun 26, 2010
His character really..... good guy? bad guy?
Stupid

Chicago, IL

#4 Jun 26, 2010
Bad guy and he is married to Tammy hart can u say NASTY
InVoLvEd

Cape Girardeau, MO

#5 Jun 30, 2010
I know neither of them..... bad why? criminal?
Awesome

Dallas, TX

#6 Jun 30, 2010
Yeah... He just got out of prison and she is a thief
Kid

Saint Elizabeth, MO

#7 Jul 15, 2010
Heard he divorced Tammy while she was in salem and rolla jail because shes CRAZY
Sorry

Dallas, TX

#8 Jul 15, 2010
No he is still with her
yup

Rolla, MO

#9 Jul 15, 2010
yup he still with her but dating ruth too! hes a crack head just like his wife!!!!! bad news~!!
involved

Rolla, MO

#10 Jul 21, 2010
WHO IS RUTH AND HOW DO YOU KNOW? ALSO JUST HEARD HE HAS A GIRL IN ROLLA....
No Name

Rolla, MO

#11 Jul 26, 2010
I would think he's not that good of a guy since he's currently in the Phelps County jail. You might check Casenet.
WNDRNG

Vichy, MO

#12 Jul 26, 2010
yup wrote:
yup he still with her but dating ruth too! hes a crack head just like his wife!!!!! bad news~!!
Would thay b Ruth Smith??
jane

Saint Elizabeth, MO

#13 Jul 27, 2010
WNDRNG wrote:
<quoted text>Would thay b Ruth Smith??
yep thats her heard she was involed in the shooting of bobby kohring
Ruth

Lebanon, MO

#14 Jul 28, 2010
jane wrote:
<quoted text>
yep thats her heard she was involed in the shooting of bobby kohring
Ms. Jane or whoever the fuck you really are This is me Ruth I would just like to inform you that Bobby was My DEAR FRIEND and I REALLY LOVED HIM VERY MUCH...I DONT HAVE IT IN ME TO HURT ANYBODY EVEN WHEN THEY DO ME WRONG AND EVERYBODY WHO IS ANYBODY THAT KNOWS ME KNOWS THIS. i HAVE NOT EVER WROTE ON ONE OF THESE STUPID GOSSIP THINGS BEFORE BUT I GUESS I NEED TO NOW. LETS GET OFF THE RUMOR BULLSHIT CUZ THATS WHAT IT IS IS BULLSHIT. BOBBY AND I ARE AND WERE VERY CLOSE,EVERYBODY THAT WAS EVER AROUND US KNOWS THAT BOBBY LOVED ME VERY MUCH, WHY? BECAUSE I WAS REAL AND NEVER TURNED MY BACK ON HIM..BOBBY WAS MY FRIEND AND I MISS HIM VERY MUCH.... SO MS.JANE FUCK OFF.......Not no reason to respond cuz i wont be back on here..the only reason im on now is because I got a phone call saying my name was on Topix.... The truth will come out and I along with alot of others wont rest until it does.
involved

Rolla, MO

#15 Aug 5, 2010
Wow Ruth counds a little defensive..... They are all on the meth kick to arent they? Lets see them deny that :)
hate snitches

AOL

#16 Aug 7, 2010
ask ruth y she snitched and testify the 22 to get her boy toy out of jail y u nasty ole woman
lockthemallnpris ion

Rolla, MO

#17 Aug 7, 2010
THEY SHOULD STACK THEM ALL UP IN THE PRISION SYSTEM AND THROW AWAY THE KEYS HELL WITH SNITCHEN SOMEONE OUT TO GET GHARGES DROPED OR LOWERED TO A LESSOR CHARGE THEY SHOULD ALL BE ACOUNTABLE FOR WHAT THEV DONE NO PROBATION AT ALL AND WE SHOULD HEVE A 3 STRIKES AND YOU OUT AND THAT GOES 4 ANY CHARGES WITH THE EXEPTION OF TRAFFIC WHO WANTS A BUNCH OF LOW LIFE METHHEADS AND DOPERS IN THERE TOWN.RUTH SMITH BEEN DOPIN AND DEALN FOR YEARS SHE SHOULD BE N PRISION WITH NO CHANCE TO GET OUT ALONG WITH THE REST OF THEM OUT THERE ON THAT LITTLE CORNER
involved

Rolla, MO

#18 Aug 9, 2010
I agree and the more I find out the worst... They are all big and bad when there selling the dope but wehen it comes time to answer for their actions they cry like babies. Is Christopher or his wife or Ruth involved with the Connie Johnson mess?
involved

Rolla, MO

#19 Aug 9, 2010
Where are these couples parents?
involved

Rolla, MO

#20 Aug 9, 2010
while were on this topic I heard through others the girl on the side was "shalese"???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Emily Hanning/Reeves 2 hr Anon 3
Jennifer Lewis charged with murder... 3 hr Guilty verdict 50
wh*res in Rolla 4 hr Angie 46
bill the psychic (Mar '12) 5 hr ! 64
Bon Scott sited in Rolla. 5 hr Magpie Ethyl 5
stephen grady 13 hr Dark_shadow37 2
Andrea Freeland (Jul '12) 17 hr Curious 14

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance