Brittany miller\fitlzer
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
YIP

Rolla, MO

#22 Jan 13, 2012
iwouldknow wrote:
If your saying Brittney Miller is a sweet girl you have got to be part of a group of the criminally insane because that is so much of a lie its not even funny. She's only sweet when she's trying to use you or manipulate you the second you let her know your not going to do what she wants she turns into her true self a selfish slutty sloppy cut. With an n between the u and t. She's an awful person and everyone knows it. When I see that girl it makes my stomach turn.
COULDN'T AGREE MORE!
natalie

Chicago, IL

#23 Jan 13, 2012
Never said she was sweet... Just said you have no room to talk, if your pathetic enough to put shit on here about her then your just as insane if not more than she is. Oh and her last name is Fritzler.
iwouldknow

Belton, MO

#24 Jan 15, 2012
natalie wrote:
Never said she was sweet... Just said you have no room to talk, if your pathetic enough to put shit on here about her then your just as insane if not more than she is. Oh and her last name is Fritzler.
her names is fritzler now dummy it was Miller and as she still acts like the Brittany Miller I knew to me that's still who she is. You can change the name but a rattlesnake is still a rattlesnake. I feel bad for her daughter lillie who is gonna be raised to be just like her and it really saddens me.
iwouldknow

Belton, MO

#25 Jan 15, 2012
And yes I am insane I guess for thinking when I met her that she was cool peeps but my opinion was changed very drastically by her actions towards myself and our mutual friends. I haven't been friends with that girl for over 4 yrs and I'm so glad. If I still was I'd probably still be running around with her letting her influence me to do the things she still does I.e dope, drinking and driving, abandoning her kid and being a pathelogical liar. And Natalie eyrtel you know exactly what I'm talking about you used to live with her and do all the stupid crap she does we all know how you lost so much weight..dope n pills. We all know your "secrets" honey. Don't ya know misery loves company...
natalie

Dallas, TX

#26 Jan 15, 2012
iwouldknow wrote:
And yes I am insane I guess for thinking when I met her that she was cool peeps but my opinion was changed very drastically by her actions towards myself and our mutual friends. I haven't been friends with that girl for over 4 yrs and I'm so glad. If I still was I'd probably still be running around with her letting her influence me to do the things she still does I.e dope, drinking and driving, abandoning her kid and being a pathelogical liar. And Natalie eyrtel you know exactly what I'm talking about you used to live with her and do all the stupid crap she does we all know how you lost so much weight..dope n pills. We all know your "secrets" honey. Don't ya know misery loves company...
Bahaha! Lost weight eh? That's news to me. And ya I did live with her but there was never dope and by pills you mean Xanax than ya. And she hasn't abandoned her kid, you might wanna get your shit straight and maybe get a life besides topix you know nothing twit
iwouldknow

Belton, MO

#27 Jan 15, 2012
natalie wrote:
<quoted text>
Bahaha! Lost weight eh? That's news to me. And ya I did live with her but there was never dope and by pills you mean Xanax than ya. And she hasn't abandoned her kid, you might wanna get your shit straight and maybe get a life besides topix you know nothing twit
Twit? Wow nice word usage sweetie lol and I'm the one who needs to get a life and stay off topix when your the one posting back almost immediately? What nothing better to do than see whose talking crap on your butt buddy? And as far as I know I've only seen Brittney with her daughter once in the last two years and funny your so quick to stick up for her when I know for a fact she talks crap on you just as much as I talk crap on her but everything I'm saying now I would say to her face unlike some people I have no problem with confrontation and admitting to being wrong about someone but I know for a fact exactly how that girl is and I'm sorry you haven't figured that out yet but you soon will if you decide to ever stop being a sheep and being led by a crazy bi.itch..
iwouldknow

Belton, MO

#29 Jan 15, 2012
I find it funny you didn't say anything about the drinking and driving since we all know that's how she wrecked her Malibu or should I say totaled while she was completely wasted and then brags about it!
natalie

Dallas, TX

#30 Jan 15, 2012
I respond because it comes to my phone... I've known her my whole life and it's kinda hard to be butt buddies when we are females ;) and if youve only seen her w her daughter once in however many years it was than you don't in fact know her. Seems like you've got some issues and you need Jesus. As far as her talking bad on me, I could care less. I've talked shit on her plenty of times but when push comes to shove she's there when I need her. I'll let my friend know you need prayed for. Lol
iwouldknow

Belton, MO

#31 Jan 16, 2012
Honey I've always had Jesus so if I need Jesus because I talk crap you must need him too since you talk crap on someone you say is your friend which is worse than me talking crap on someone who is not my friend. And no I don't know her anymore as I said I haven't been friends with her for a long time so no I do not regularly see her but 9 out of 10 times I do see her she does not have Lillie which tells me a lot. I don't associate myself with her and honestly wish I had never met her, my life would've been better off I'm sure. But good luck to you and your friendship with her hope all goes well :)
brandon

Chicago, IL

#32 Jan 16, 2012
I should not say anything cause I prolly can't say anything nice dang
iwouldknow

Belton, MO

#33 Jan 16, 2012
brandon wrote:
I should not say anything cause I prolly can't say anything nice dang
seems neither can I so I should probably quit..nah!
GETSOME

Rolla, MO

#34 Jan 22, 2012
Your all pathetic rolla slum,to go online just to talk shit on someone get a life,she may have been a bad person,people change,and as for lillie id reccomend you keep her name out your mouth,i take care of her and so does britt,so go about ur business n worry bout yourself.
GETSOME

Rolla, MO

#35 Jan 22, 2012
GETSOME wrote:
Your all pathetic rolla slum,to go online just to talk shit on someone get a life,she may have been a bad person,people change,and as for lillie id reccomend you keep her name out your mouth,i take care of her and so does britt,so go about ur business n worry bout yourself.
see u around sooner or later
haha

Belton, MO

#36 Jan 23, 2012
Is that supposed to be scary? Totally not whether your Caleb or the new dude totally not scary. Let the p..ussy stick up for herself n quit babying her n maybe she'll grow the heck up.
GETSOME

Rolla, MO

#37 Jan 23, 2012
haha wrote:
Is that supposed to be scary? Totally not whether your Caleb or the new dude totally not scary. Let the p..ussy stick up for herself n quit babying her n maybe she'll grow the heck up.
nobodys tryin to be scary,grow up u say lmfao your one to talk,talking shit on a forum and u say grow up haha,like I said pathetic rolla slum.
Your no better

Oak Grove, MO

#38 Feb 23, 2013
just sayn wrote:
She lived with a friend of mine and my friend always took care of Lillie while Brittany went out and got drunk abd hight. oh n dnt forget brought guy after guy home to sleep w. She said she was soo in love with ?pat and then would sleep around behind his back. whts funny is she is a pill popper and sells her prescription pills to ppl and i seen her workin at the walmart pharmacy .....how fckd up!
Shut up Jt you do meth and the same with your kid ....loser

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jacob Bailey is a methhead 2 hr JustSayNo 4
daniel pukas 2 hr JustSayNo 2
Where is Jake and the Bean 3 hr lol 3
A BIG a thank you to South Central Drug Force 4 hr JustSayNo 4
Sydney Lopez 8 hr well 2
aslhy reed 14 hr JustSayNo 4
News Woman shot in head after drug deal goes bad in ... 16 hr Shhhhhh-- 2

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rolla Mortgages