Brittany miller\fitlzer

Posted in the Rolla Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just sayn

United States

#1 Dec 3, 2011
This woman is a bad mom who only cares about her self,her drinking,parting and her sexual appitite and her pot....not her daughter : (
Opinionator

United States

#2 Dec 3, 2011
just sayn wrote:
This woman is a bad mom who only cares about her self,her drinking,parting and her sexual appitite and her pot....not her daughter :(
I agree
just sayn

United States

#3 Dec 3, 2011
She lived with a friend of mine and my friend always took care of Lillie while Brittany went out and got drunk abd hight. oh n dnt forget brought guy after guy home to sleep w. She said she was soo in love with ?pat and then would sleep around behind his back. whts funny is she is a pill popper and sells her prescription pills to ppl and i seen her workin at the walmart pharmacy .....how fckd up!
yeah

United States

#4 Dec 3, 2011
Worthless
yup

Everett, WA

#5 Dec 3, 2011
Caleb doesn't take any better care of Lillie. they both shove her off on other people.
Michael M

Fulton, MO

#6 Dec 3, 2011
Doesn't she have a sister who went to RHS a long while back?
umm idk

Chicago, IL

#7 Dec 3, 2011
yup wrote:
Caleb doesn't take any better care of Lillie. they both shove her off on other people.
as if you think you know anything the only person he has ever asked to watch lily is his mom and dad and what grandparent wouldn't wanna watch their grandchild. He always wants to spend time with her so he does growup to be like Britney, we can only pray that doesn't happen.
umm idk

Chicago, IL

#8 Dec 3, 2011
umm idk wrote:
<quoted text>as if you think you know anything the only person he has ever asked to watch lily is his mom and dad and what grandparent wouldn't wanna watch their grandchild. He always wants to spend time with her so he does growup to be like Britney, we can only pray that doesn't happen.
*so she does growup like britney*
single

Rolla, MO

#9 Dec 3, 2011
yup wrote:
Bs! I see him with his daughter! He takes her bowling and goes shopping with her! Know what your talking about cuz u straight sound ignorant
yup

Everett, WA

#10 Dec 3, 2011
Oh i do know. U have no idea.
umm idk

Holts Summit, MO

#12 Dec 5, 2011
yup wrote:
Oh i do know. U have no idea.
really then tell your name and we shall see if your legit or full of shit!
someone who knows

Belton, MO

#13 Dec 10, 2011
Brittney is a very bad person and has been since the day I met her 7 yrs ago. She is always out to use someone or screw someone n then lie about it. If your a stupid whore just be honost about it dont lie. And working at wal mart are you serious? When did they start hiring druggy whores? All I know is she is awful n it makes me not even want to go to wal mart seeing her puts me in a bad mood. Especially since she worked there when I first met her but as a cashier then. Just awful. Surprised she doesn't have aids yet. Won't be surprised when she does. Bad mother bad friend bad person..what more to say?
Yep

Rolla, MO

#14 Dec 10, 2011
Some people unfortunately don't make their children a priority and unfortunately for her daughter she is one of them. She's not a very nice person either and I was shocked to see her working at the walmart pharmacy too!
nice

United States

#15 Dec 10, 2011
Wow put a druggie working in a pharmacy? Yikes!
lana

Chicago, IL

#16 Jan 8, 2012
So again! I think you guys are talking about stuff you may not know! I work with her at walmart and she is a very sweet girl! She is happily married! And is a good mom! You can't tell me that everyone of you that are parents font have a break!!! Come on! You guys stop! Talk about something other than peoples lives that you don't know about!!!
hah

Rolla, MO

#17 Jan 9, 2012
Well apparently you dont know her too well. Just because you work with someone doesnt mean you know what they do outside of work.
lana

Chicago, IL

#18 Jan 9, 2012
You may be right but I have hung out with her outside of work! And maybe she did use to be a little outgoing!! But what is wrong with that?! Like I said everybody needs a break! And everybody changes! You can't judge somebody cause of what they "supposly" did or what you hear!! She is a hood mother and a good wife to her husband! So all that matters is that they are happy! Never let anybody get you down! You know the truth brittney! Obviously she is a good mom and takes care of her daughter cause she does work about 6 days a week and supports her daughter! So let's just end this stupid post about her! She was a young mom and is doing her best! I respect you I know how hard it is to be a young mom!!! I'm proud of you girl!!!
Natalie

Belton, MO

#19 Jan 12, 2012
Unfortunatly you spelt her name wrong :( which tells me you know nothing. And if this is who I think it is making this post then youve got some issues with taking a look at yourself. She has had some ups and downs, like any person has. Her grandmother helps with lillie alot, like grandparents like to do. Caleb is around to make himself look better. Everyone has a past, EVERYONE! She has changed in the past year and is holding down a great job, has a great husband, and her own home. Thats alot more than I can say for most of the people on here. You dont know her and you probably never did. I lived with her for over a year and all the things you have said about her are lies. Have a good day now!
Mac

Rolla, MO

#20 Jan 13, 2012
She is a mean and evil girl. Always has been. I've known her a very long time and let's just say when I see her coming I walk the other way. BTW, I have changed pharmacies because of her. She has not changed one bit.
iwouldknow

Belton, MO

#21 Jan 13, 2012
If your saying Brittney Miller is a sweet girl you have got to be part of a group of the criminally insane because that is so much of a lie its not even funny. She's only sweet when she's trying to use you or manipulate you the second you let her know your not going to do what she wants she turns into her true self a selfish slutty sloppy cut. With an n between the u and t. She's an awful person and everyone knows it. When I see that girl it makes my stomach turn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lee clancy 8 min kid 4
jobs 35 min kristen 1
Lacey Sbabo 1 hr Brody 6
Sidney's on pine street? 2 hr in the know 4
Extreme Clean Car Wash and Mike Stoner 2 hr WorthlessPeopleHere 1
Rolla Taco Bell 3 hr WorthlessPeopleHere 15
Enterprise Rental Car 3 hr Bigger Probs 5

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance