What's the story with the ROlla cross...
dude blows d

Jefferson City, MO

#85 Oct 10, 2012
Freaking weirdo
big hairy dude

Rolla, MO

#86 Oct 15, 2012
Tommy wrote:
Okay, I don't believe you hairy dude. Joby aint a ho like that. Someone has a big imagination!
Who said anything about him being a ho? Just said we had fun together.
Dawg Fan

Warsaw, MO

#87 Oct 15, 2012
nutty bunch wrote:
my question is what restroom does he/she use? idont want a him in the ladies room !! and i dont think the men want him dressed as her in their restroom either !! so which is the restroom joby should use? i say none of the above.
Wanted to use the ladies at the HS, but they made him use the guys so he used the nurses bathroom most of the time.
Married Gay Men

Rolla, MO

#88 Oct 16, 2012
I hear he sucks off more married guys in Rolla than the corner hooker at the Pleasure Zone
big hairy dude

Rolla, MO

#89 Oct 17, 2012
BTW Tommy, 1. how old are you. 2.How long have you known Joby. 3. I've known him for about 3 and half years in case your wondering! just sayin'
big hairy dude

Rolla, MO

#90 Oct 17, 2012
Married Gay Men wrote:
I hear he sucks off more married guys in Rolla than the corner hooker at the Pleasure Zone
I'm not married!! LOL!
Fashionista

Rolla, MO

#91 Oct 17, 2012
A local celebrity he is! Let him do his thing, watch his video from the Jerry Springer show and wait in line for your 8x10 glossy!

concerned

Rolla, MO

#92 Oct 18, 2012
Jewels89 wrote:
Thats for sure he is a very nice person! I didnt know he was a guy for awhile, just seeing him neither did my bf he was like man she hot for being a guy! I think joby is a very strong person, He doesn't care what people think or what they say. And thats something to respect in all ways!
Your right he doesn't care what people think or say or whohe takes down with him either!
Mario

Saint Louis, MO

#93 Nov 18, 2012
very attractive person...gave me a chubby
Omg

Warrensburg, MO

#94 Nov 18, 2012
So whatever happened between him and that Brad guy? He might be gay or whatever but I'll have to say he is prettier than most of the girls in town. I envy his hair lol.
Joe

Carmichael, CA

#95 Jan 5, 2013
Is she single?
Jokers wild

United States

#96 Jan 5, 2013
I dont my kids hanging around a he/she or some other nasty freaks and thats the way its going to be, if u dont like it good for you....freaks
Kuntry boi

United States

#97 Jan 5, 2013
Everybody talks trash about everybody so get over, nobodys perfect except my mother so do what you do and talk about who you want to talk about.....get over it...
feedn the lazy

Saint Robert, MO

#98 Jan 5, 2013
What a conversation. God said Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve! Read your bible idiots.
just sayin

Rolla, MO

#99 Jan 5, 2013
Joby's mom Jill once insulted my mom for having a lesbian daughter! Lol!
lol

Rolla, MO

#100 Jan 5, 2013
just sayin wrote:
Joby's mom Jill once insulted my mom for having a lesbian daughter! Lol!
Ya,but there was incest going on
just sayin

Rolla, MO

#101 Jan 5, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Ya,but there was incest going on
What are you talking about?
YoYo

Saint Louis, MO

#102 Jan 12, 2013
feedn the lazy wrote:
What a conversation. God said Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve! Read your bible idiots.
I would love to thump you with a bible
God needed in schools

United States

#103 Jan 13, 2013
My child and I saw a girl he goes to school with over christma break. I told him she was adorable and h should date girls like her. He was aghast and told me this THIRTEEN year old GIRL was actually a MALE! The mother he was with (very large giggley woman) seemed like nothing at all was wrong. I find this horribly distracting that my child has to be exposed to this not only during his formative years but at school!! It's disgusting. Call me what you want. I'm a God fearing man and I'm glad my son was sickened. My son also told me this he/she kid has claimed that "his mom knew he was gay when he was a tiny baby". What, you fat pig? Did you COACH your son to go against nature and not only dress as a girl but to be a homosexual too? If this he/she is not making this up his parents should be charged with sexual corruption!!
I raised my kids on a farm. Early on they knew what the horses were doing and that it was natural and how God made sure the blood line continued. Maybe I should look at this sick family and their homo offspring in a positive way. If they encourage their little "girl" (filthies the word! A little girl is a gift from our lord to bring beauty to the world) to lay with men then hopefully that bloodline ends there. With no more boy George kids or weble wobble mothers genes passed along!
My wife and I are looking into private schools. But it should be the freaks putting their pervert kids away in private institutions and let us taxpayers allow our decent and normal children the experience of th school experience.
And I will state clearly- my son ever takes some girl out and finds out that "filly" is a swinging stud, this old boy will gladly die in prison!

Since: Mar 12

Rolla, MO

#104 Jan 13, 2013
Well I don't know if this kid is telling the truth or not but I do disagree with a parent "knowing" their child is gay when theyre a baby. But, I believe that if a child does come out to you, in their own time, and state that they are gay, you should not be ashamed of your child or "act like anything is wrong". You should love and accept them for who they are! The child should not be pushed one way or the other. They should not be encouraged to dress a certain way, like a guy or a girl, or act a certain way. If you have done your job as a parent to teach your child the ways of life and they choose to dress or act a certain way and to date a certain sex, then that is their choice to be who they are and you should love them no matter what. And I also believe that you should not shelter your kids from the realities of life. As an adult, they will know that people like that exist so why shouldn't they get used to it growing up. Just because they know someone who is gay doesn't mean they are going to be gay too. And if they are, then that's who they were meant to be. All just my opinion tho.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dylan Roof 7 hr free roof 8
Jerry Ross (Jan '14) 8 hr KRISTINE 5
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) 9 hr Bye 590
found a cell phone 11 hr Dave 4
Jessica Stephens 17 hr Friendofafriend 2
Mike Moffitt 19 hr True 19
payton Wed SoberNONish 3

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance