First Prev
of 2
Next Last
HateRolla

Rolla, MO

#1 Nov 16, 2011
Lets hear what everyone has to say about Rolla. Good bad or what ever.
Hometown Girl

United States

#2 Nov 16, 2011
I have a Rolla address, but I am so thankful I don't live in the city limits. Rolla used to be a nice town. Now all they seem to care about is S&T, people with money, and trying to act like a big city. There is a lot of traffic on 63, but nothing to keep people from going straight through.
Afrah Nasser

Warrensburg, MO

#3 Nov 16, 2011
It is a wonderful town. Live in another country that is truly poor and you will see there is absolutely no comparison. The poor in this town have food, a home, and a cell phone. The poor in my country live in street, beg, and eat once a day. Be grateful for the riches and peace that surround you.
Can Dance Flynn

Rolla, MO

#4 Nov 16, 2011
Rolla was a much better place before topix.
you dont gnome

Rolla, MO

#5 Nov 16, 2011
It's just like everywhere else. If you want to find the good in people, you will. if you want to whine and complain, you'll find plenty to whine and complain about.

Since: Nov 11

Escalon, CA

#6 Nov 17, 2011
Afrah Nasser wrote:
It is a wonderful town. Live in another country that is truly poor and you will see there is absolutely no comparison. The poor in this town have food, a home, and a cell phone. The poor in my country live in street, beg, and eat once a day. Be grateful for the riches and peace that surround you.
People have the choice to better themselves even if they live in a third world.country the man that complains of sitting on the.sidewalk and eats once a day only has himself to blame. Just wandering but are you here on a student visa.
Opinionator

United States

#7 Nov 17, 2011
I love Rolla!:)
hats off

Rolla, MO

#8 Nov 17, 2011
Any one know big mo?
Afrah Nasser

Warrensburg, MO

#9 Nov 19, 2011
I am already educated and received a diversity visa from US State Dept. I brought my own money to start a business. Many Rolla college students are on student visa's and also stay because US is much better to live than their country.
billy j

Rolla, MO

#10 Nov 19, 2011
hats off wrote:
Any one know big mo?
Flipmaster m o e is the dude that wrote the song about topix
Gohome

Rolla, MO

#11 Nov 19, 2011
Afrah Nasser wrote:
I am already educated and received a diversity visa from US State Dept. I brought my own money to start a business. Many Rolla college students are on student visa's and also stay because US is much better to live than their country.
Well good for you now pack your shit take your money and go home.
Hoss

Rolla, MO

#12 Nov 19, 2011
I have lived here for a long time and I have seen Rolla go from a great town to a shit hole.
Afrah Nasser

Warrensburg, MO

#13 Nov 20, 2011
Gohome. Despite your attitude, I know that you cannot understand my appreciation to the USA. I am following the American dream that is and was the goal of all of your fathers since America was founded. I bring my money, education, and desire to be successful so that my kids can be even better citizens. I have followed the laws and all I want is the opportunity and freedom to raise my family in the security and safety that Missouri provides. I think most readers can understand this. Badly, I think that to many I might as well be giving honey to dogs, since they don't understand the treasure that America can be.
Native Missourian

Rolla, MO

#14 Nov 20, 2011
Afrah Nasser wrote:
Gohome. Despite your attitude, I know that you cannot understand my appreciation to the USA. I am following the American dream that is and was the goal of all of your fathers since America was founded. I bring my money, education, and desire to be successful so that my kids can be even better citizens. I have followed the laws and all I want is the opportunity and freedom to raise my family in the security and safety that Missouri provides. I think most readers can understand this. Badly, I think that to many I might as well be giving honey to dogs, since they don't understand the treasure that America can be.
I am born and raised an American from Missouri. Yet, I do understand. Thank you for reminding us how fortunate we are. ALL of us originate from immigrants to this country. Some of us are lucky enough to be born several generations later, but we should thank our ancestors for making the same decision as Afrah Nasser did for his family. We do too often take for granted how lucky we are. There are many good people in America. Sadly, some Small minded, rude people use this site.
David D

United States

#15 Nov 20, 2011
Move then!
your rolla momma

Waynesville, MO

#16 Nov 21, 2011
Who would want as your neighbor in Rolla?
An educated, law-abiding immigrant business owner.
Or a close-minded ignorant local.
Hello

Rolla, MO

#17 Nov 21, 2011
Go home! We all hate you! I try and hit all of you with my car :)

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18 Nov 21, 2011
Hello wrote:
Go home! We all hate you! I try and hit all of you with my car :)
Take the turban off and calm down Habib.
KCMO816

Rolla, MO

#19 May 10, 2012
rolla SUCKS!!!!!!!!!! Just a bunch of fake people, a ton of wanna be's that claim they r country but try to act like they are from the hood. If S&T wasnt here the town would only have like 1 stoplight.
CamelJockeyHater

Rolla, MO

#20 May 11, 2012
You camel jockeys all come over here and make your money and get educated so you can run back to your countries and build bombs for them. If you love your country, stay there and make it better. Rolla doesnt need any more hindus stinking up the streets worse than it does already. Funny thing i never see any of you hindus in our army either. good thing i guess though because you would likely shoot your own men.
i hate foreigners like you! and use some danged toilet paper to wipe yer butt with!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I still have a boner 40 min I have a boner 1
Obama at it again 1 hr Einstein 25
School Funding 1 hr calendar 6
Snap chat bullying 2 hr Toots 1
Hometown Rolla Missouri in flames 3 hr Fishy 6
Spanking at Walmart (Feb '13) 3 hr Iron hand 72
Melissa from Long John's Silver 3 hr dont fret 9
Rolla Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web