jack

Rolla, MO

#1 Feb 3, 2013
I ate there last week, and I'm still shitting like for times a day. Will never go back.
jack

Rolla, MO

#2 Feb 3, 2013
jack wrote:
I ate there last week, and I'm still shitting like for times a day. Will never go back.
# four times
douchbaggir

Warrensburg, MO

#3 Feb 3, 2013
Rumor is they r closing. Nasty food
Gary

Rolla, MO

#4 Feb 3, 2013
Cost to much
Guy

United States

#5 Feb 4, 2013
U guys r a bunch of douchebags, maybe u got sick like everyone else is lately....
haha

United States

#6 Feb 7, 2013
Okay. Pizza inn is just fine. They are not expensive at all.. Maybe you should just stick to the dollar menu at McDonald's if you think 7$ is too much for an all you can eat buffet.
Anonymous Anne

Rolla, MO

#7 Feb 7, 2013
They're prices are the cheapest around for buffet. We eat there a lot and I have always been impressed! Fresh food that always tastes great and they always have a variety to choose from. We continue to go back for a reason, they're great!
Luke

Saint Robert, MO

#8 Feb 7, 2013
Anonymous Anne wrote:
They're prices are the cheapest around for buffet. We eat there a lot and I have always been impressed! Fresh food that always tastes great and they always have a variety to choose from. We continue to go back for a reason, they're great!
That's because you have multiple toilets at your house. Lol
Cythia

Jefferson City, MO

#9 Feb 7, 2013
I really like Pizza Inn and always had. With the old owners as well as the new. However their sauce has never agreed with me. Sometimes it is just an inconvenience other times I cannot get out of the bathroom. Pizza Hut does not have that effect on me. I still think Pizza Inn is great and don't think their prices are bad
Luke

Saint Robert, MO

#10 Feb 8, 2013
Cythia wrote:
I really like Pizza Inn and always had. With the old owners as well as the new. However their sauce has never agreed with me. Sometimes it is just an inconvenience other times I cannot get out of the bathroom. Pizza Hut does not have that effect on me. I still think Pizza Inn is great and don't think their prices are bad
Hmmm. Is it the sauce for sure u think? U have gluten allergy or possibly crohns? Just asking cuz my kid has it and pizza was when we first noticed it.
OMG

Rolla, MO

#11 Feb 8, 2013
Imodium A-D might help with your problem, just saying.
Nicmister

Rolla, MO

#12 Feb 8, 2013
Pizza sauce is a huge contributor to irritable bowel issues like food induced diarrhea. Some sauces are more concentrated in tomato acid than others. Also, the pulp of tomato can actually splinter the intestine and cause a irritable reaction. Have you ever noticed those tiny little splines in tomato sauces...some people's colons hate those. The more concentrated the sauce...the worse the reaction. General rule, the thicker the sauce, the more irritable it will be to you. Thus the reason why Pizza Inn's sauce may cause a reaction and not other sauces. Also, the extremely high fat content of the food (really, everything they offer has a ton of fat) can cause your gallbladder to DUMP...thus leading to diarrhea. All of this none of Pizza Inn's fault but rather your body's reaction to the crap you put into it.
Good

United States

#13 Feb 15, 2013
Pizza inn is good but not the best in town!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary won New Hampshire 20 min Truthbomb 8
Hillary 25 min Truthbomb 28
Hookers spotted outside new Price Chopper 1 hr Truth 36
Richard Delong - Embezzeler (Nov '14) 5 hr Scott 44
People of Rolla = trash 5 hr Mr Ed 34
WAVE Internet Service 9 hr Truth 7
ray mcbride (Dec '12) 11 hr Jay Barnett 23
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Feb 9 Anonymous 470
More from around the web

Personal Finance