Tim Potter https://www.facebook.com/p...
concerned

Saint Robert, MO

#1 Sep 29, 2012
Look join people

Saint Robert, MO

#2 Sep 30, 2012
Gin

Jefferson City, MO

#3 Sep 30, 2012
Will do my best to keep it circulating.
Rolla person

Rolla, MO

#4 Sep 30, 2012
Sister

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Nov 4, 2012
concerned wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/pages /Tim-Potter-Missing-Man/357297 954356638
I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for starting this website. U will someday be rewarded 10 fold. God Bless you!
Rolla Momma

Rolla, MO

#6 Nov 4, 2012
bump --

Someone out there knows what happened. Please come forward so his family can have some closure.
concerned

Manila, Philippines

#7 Nov 5, 2012
Sister wrote:
<quoted text> I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for starting this website. U will someday be rewarded 10 fold. God Bless you!
Thank you, I hope pray and truely believe tim will be found and this will be solved, God bless you and your family.
Sister

United States

#8 Nov 5, 2012
concerned wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you, I hope pray and truely believe tim will be found and this will be solved, God bless you and your family.
. Ty for the prayers and well wishes.
truth will out

Rolla, MO

#9 Nov 18, 2012
bump -- as many people as claim they know what really happened, you'd think at least one of them would have the intestinal fortitude to step up and tell the truth. C'mon, people. What are you so afraid of?
sister

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Nov 21, 2012
I think there are alot of people who know exactly what happened. If someone knows something even if u think its small or insignificant, it may be huge for us. Please help us. Bring Tim home for Christmans.
yeah rite

United States

#11 Oct 13, 2015
sister wrote:
I think there are alot of people who know exactly what happened. If someone knows something even if u think its small or insignificant, it may be huge for us. Please help us. Bring Tim home for Christmans.
Go under William Bunton Jr.on forum topic I don't know how else to let u all know on page five .if they find out who I am then I will die to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How's the police, EMS and fire services here? 5 min haha 4
drug busts 40 min haha 17
Ryan Dillon for Senate 42 min Jan 5
Paige miers 4 hr SmallWilly 2
top soil 14 hr Nope 4
amy skyles 14 hr Nope 4
High School Equivancy Test Fri The_wise_one 7

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance