Farrell Cross Arrested for the 1991 m...

Farrell Cross Arrested for the 1991 murder of his wife Tammy

Posted in the Rolla Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 10

Rolla Missouri

#1 Sep 22, 2010
Farrell Cross was arrested on 1st degree murder for allegedly killing his wife Tammy in 1991.

This has been a long time coming for Tammy's family!
I hope they get a conviction and justice is served!
I will be praying for all of you!

CROSS , FARRELL WAYNE Date Issued: 09/22/2010
Document Issued: Warrant for Arrest
Document ID: 10-PHARW-1156 Bond Amount:$250,000.00
Bond Text: COURT REVIEWS FILE AND FINDS PROBABLE CAUSE TO ISSUE A ...WARRANT, WARRANT ISSUED BOND SET AT $250,00 CASH ONLY ON SPECIAL BOND CONDS OF OCCS. GDW
old hippie

Holts Summit, MO

#2 Sep 22, 2010
This has been a long time coming....I wish her grandma and grandpa were still here to see it. They took the pain of losing her so violently to their graves. I feel for their daughter so senseless and sad. I hope she gets the justice she deserves. Tammy Jo rest in peace.
blah blah blah

Roy, WA

#3 Sep 23, 2010
amen.. i hope justice will b served! you can't expect to kill someone and just walk free. i understand he has family and friends as well but if it was ur family all u would want is to c a little justice serverd. i do pray for all involved.
just sayin

Rolla, MO

#4 Sep 23, 2010
there is a special place in hell for people like Mr. Cross. its sad that this didnt happen sooner!
Pee Wee

Oak Grove, MO

#5 Sep 23, 2010
Was there an autopsy?
Lonewolf

Saint Robert, MO

#6 Apr 21, 2011
Any news on this case?
big shot

Rolla, MO

#7 Apr 26, 2011
when is he due back in court? this month?or a nother post ponment?
JUSTICE

Lone Jack, MO

#8 Apr 26, 2011
preliminary hearing was yesterday. pretty interesting to sit and hear all of that! wow, that man is evil. anywho, judge ruled that there is enough evidence to take it to trial. Trial date not set as of yet, there are a couple of issues to work out first. Thank God things are in motion!!
big shot

Rolla, MO

#9 Apr 26, 2011
any articals on yesterdays court hearings?cant seem to find any.
JUSTICE

Lone Jack, MO

#10 Apr 26, 2011
I havent seen any yet...
hey now then

Rolla, MO

#11 May 2, 2011
Farrell didn't do it !!! Bobby Brinkley and the skank that wrecked his Harley and now limps did it !
hroundy

Rolla, MO

#12 May 2, 2011
Richard Russell is who your talking about !!!!!!
fancygranny79

Lebanon, MO

#13 Aug 11, 2011
They are just out for Farrell,they didn't like him then&still don"t,won't even consider anybody else!!That's Rolla!!!!!!!!!!
Time to pay

Chicago, IL

#14 Aug 12, 2011
Convicted of murder& arson!

Since: Jul 10

Rolla Missouri

#15 Aug 12, 2011
Where's proof? He wasn't ever charged with arson so i don't know how they can convict him of it.

If he did get convicted of murder.... bout damn time!
Know the facts

Centertown, MO

#16 Aug 13, 2011
Wrong Cross case. That was Darryl Cross. Change of venue from some other county.
All of the Gossip

Chicago, IL

#17 Sep 5, 2011
Its nuts at how many know so much about this case maybe Farrell should ahve them all brought into court and tell thier story about what happened and who did it. Farrell did not do this crime im sure of it he is too smart to do it but whos to say that one of the other guys or gals didnt do it? I have known him for a very long time.. Unless you know for sure that he did do it why just start shit, all of these folks are in trouble trying to get out of it by telling on people and giving the best story they can to get out of a life sentence. So please if you dont know or if you do just come forward and it will help everyone out that is involved in the case..

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#18 Jan 23, 2013
Did this case ever go to trial?
Krocus

Rolla, MO

#19 Jan 23, 2013
see casenet
looks like it is still tied up in the courts
changes of venue, etc thru 12-11
he has to pay public defender $500 per month and it looks like he did this thru 4-12
after that, nothing more on casenet
Krocus

Rolla, MO

#20 Jan 23, 2013
Oops, there is more on casenet, new case number
State appears by SPA Christian Stevens and SPA Kevin Zoellner, Defendant appears in person and with Co-Counsels Beth Kerry and David Kenyon. Case set for Jury Trial on May 14, 15, 16 & 17, 2013 at 9:00 am,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New to area 56 min LaChika 1
Jennifer Lewis's boy toy arrested for sodomy of... 1 hr Sluggomuggo 4
Dave Weinbaum show 1 hr patriot1000 1
tim potter missing!!! 1 hr Sister 52
Bryce 2 hr Yup 14
Beth Bella 3 hr cher 6
Go fund me for Potter Family 5 hr jean 5

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance