First Prev
of 3
Next Last
my opinion

Saint Robert, MO

#41 Jan 12, 2013
thatchickoverthere wrote:
Muffy you need to get over yourself... No one I have ever know has had an issue with getting a job with a tat. And I'm pretty sure my uncle has one and he's overseas. But anyway stop being a stuck up brat or whatever you wanna call it.

BUT ANYWAY
Since we are on the topics of tats I have a question. Ok I'm turning 16 and my dad is getting me my first tat on my bday. So the question is. Where is a good place to get your like first tat? I would love to know. Thanks!!
Myself and my husband both have them.I think u should get them in places where u can expose them when u want 2 & cover them up when u need 2.Im a woman & have them on my sides & 1 on my waist line.U can only c mine in a bikini.my husband has them on his back,upper arms,calves & stomach.Unless u want them 2 b seen all the time I would consider areas that aren't exposed at all times.Just my opinion.:)
common cents

Kansas City, MO

#42 Jan 12, 2013
Dear Muffy, please blow it out your ass. That statement comes from someone who knows porfessionals with more self-confidence, intelligence, and money than you could ever hope for. Oh, they also have tattoos, and OWN their own EMPIRES. And furthermore, your position is outdated, tyrannical, and frankly, ignorant. You must come from an uppity group of crass, self-important stuffed shirts with no imagination or depth of character. Oh, and I bet if you knew the stories behind some o.f the tats, you might be less condescending
Anonymous
#43 Jan 12, 2013
Muffy wrote:
I'm too smart to get a tattoo.
I'll let you in on a little secret, if you have a tattoo that shows while wearing a military uniform forget about going into the military. If you get one while in the military you'll be headed to the house.

that is so wrong i know a few really good ppl in the service that have tatoos one of my really goods friends came home from over seas bc he got shot twice had is arm shattered and he had few tats so know what u r talking about before u open ur mouth
Shorty

Bates City, MO

#44 Jan 12, 2013
Ugly people get tattoos.
Fat people get tattoos.
Good looking people get tattoos to make themselves ugly.
popsmoke199

Steelville, MO

#45 Jan 13, 2013
Muffy wrote:
I'm too smart to get a tattoo.

I'll let you in on a little secret, if you have a tattoo that shows while wearing a military uniform forget about going into the military. If you get one while in the military you'll be headed to the house.
Actually if you have the tattoo before you join it is permitted as long as it is not racist or vulgar. If u do not believe me look it up on google it was enforced in 2008
Tattoos

Park Hills, MO

#46 Feb 1, 2013
There's a shop in Salem that's good and affordable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buffalo Wild Wings worker Jana (Aug '14) 8 hr My Life 23
People from Newburg 17 hr Magpie Ethyl 3
rent to own 21 hr mom 3
I lost my wallet at lions club park last night 22 hr Klown killer 2
Jennifer Lewis charged with murder... 23 hr some one who knows 51
Rian Baggett (Feb '14) Wed Smartone 6
Tonight's debate Wed dem 7
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Sep 23 Bryan2 538

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web