latest jobs report.
Jack

Rolla, MO

#1 Jan 4, 2013
The job market ended 2012 with more growth, as moderate hiring continued at the end of the year.

The economy added 155,000 jobs in December, bringing the total number of jobs added in 2012 to 1.84 million, the Labor Department said Friday. The unemployment rate was unchanged at 7.8%.

-CNN
lisa

United States

#2 Jan 4, 2013
Wow. 1.84 million jobs added in 2012. I thought the world was crashing down with Obama in office?
O Fan

Salem, MO

#3 Jan 4, 2013
Maybe Killa can find a 6 figure job like Bloodfart and move out of his mom's basement.

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#4 Jan 4, 2013
Jack wrote:
The job market ended 2012 with more growth, as moderate hiring continued at the end of the year.

The economy added 155,000 jobs in December, bringing the total number of jobs added in 2012 to 1.84 million, the Labor Department said Friday. The unemployment rate was unchanged at 7.8%.

-CNN
Wow... 155000 jobs added. 350000+ canned and looking for benefits. Looks like a new Golden Age.
blastr

Rolla, MO

#5 Jan 4, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow... 155000 jobs added. 350000+ canned and looking for benefits. Looks like a new Golden Age.
You just make this stuff up. Don't you?
lisa

United States

#6 Jan 4, 2013
blastr wrote:
<quoted text>
You just make this stuff up. Don't you?
Is say the answer to that question is obvious.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#7 Jan 4, 2013
blastr wrote:
<quoted text>You just make this stuff up. Don't you?
Google Jobless claims. It's not exactly secret information.
John

Belton, MO

#8 Jan 4, 2013
Yes for the most part the goverment makes these numbers up and revises them a few weeks later. Just always wondered how 90,000 jobs created and unemployment lowered 0.2% and add 150,000 created, the unemplyment rate stays the same. Kind of curious accounting methods.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#9 Jan 4, 2013
John wrote:
Yes for the most part the goverment makes these numbers up and revises them a few weeks later. Just always wondered how 90,000 jobs created and unemployment lowered 0.2% and add 150,000 created, the unemplyment rate stays the same. Kind of curious accounting methods.
In the Great Depression years they counted the real numbers. If we did that today, it would be disastrous for Obama. Good thing the propaganda machine was working properly during the last election.
blastr

Rolla, MO

#10 Jan 4, 2013
<quoted text>
In the Great Depression years they counted the real numbers. If we did that today, it would be disastrous for Obama. Good thing the propaganda machine was working properly during the last election.
Why is it a good thing that you and your favorite propoganda machine called the election wrong all the way down to the wire? Only you would think that is working properly.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#11 Jan 4, 2013
blastr wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it a good thing that you and your favorite propoganda machine called the election wrong all the way down to the wire? Only you would think that is working properly.
I was cheer leading.
50 thousand a year

Grain Valley, MO

#12 Jan 4, 2013
Oboma said I wouldn't get a tax increase unless I was a rich SOB I voted for this guy.
Should have listened to Killa and Rush. But Ed Shultz said they lie...now I know the truth,,, Ed lied to me.
Rob

Rolla, MO

#14 Jan 4, 2013
50 thousand a year wrote:
Oboma said I wouldn't get a tax increase unless I was a rich SOB I voted for this guy.
Should have listened to Killa and Rush. But Ed Shultz said they lie...now I know the truth,,, Ed lied to me.
Well you are a SOB so maybe thats why yours went up just a little.

Since: Jan 10

Vichy, MO

#15 Jan 6, 2013
155K jobs? Any figures on how many people joined the workforce in that time? School grads, immigrants, etc. I'm betting it was more than 155K.
Bwahaha

Rolla, MO

#16 Jan 6, 2013
blastr wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it a good thing that you and your favorite propoganda machine called the election wrong all the way down to the wire? Only you would think that is working properly.
ktc pwnd again

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#17 Jan 7, 2013
Bwahaha wrote:
<quoted text>ktc pwnd again
Dictionary.com
JerriCurl

Rolla, MO

#18 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Dictionary.com
And Owned Hard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cody Sellers 14 min Yeah 24
Do Not Close Down Fugitive Beach 20 min who cares 3
william and James Bunton and female 57 min James Bunton Senior 30
erica travis 1 hr leah 1
Best restaurant(s) to access wifi in Rolla. 3 hr Student 1
Jake stevenson 3 hr Loranzo 2
john peppercorn the prophet 5 hr man in the white ... 2

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance