#109 Jan 24, 2013
the P wrote:
<quoted text>
You must not have went to college or you could spell "Colombia"

You realize its Columbia right lol
NTjr

Jefferson City, MO

#110 Jan 25, 2013
a girl thats 15 , might get fooled into haveing sex , but for two years , and then two years with another guy , and then two years with the third guy . I worry about STD and diseases period , drug users , drinkers . Can see why I very seldom date , and sure wont pick up a date at a bar , nor on Topic . I see too many single females with one or three kids , who makes a life on welfare. Its hard to go to college or have a job , if you have to pay for a baby sitter . Not one I would make long term plans with , but hey thats just me . why dont yall just meet at maid rite fri at 7 pm . their , that settled for yall
GunShapeGunState

United States

#111 Feb 6, 2013
Well said...best advice that this kid could ever take...
Advice wrote:
Here's my advice,'tired of jerks', what I recommend is that you concentrate on improving your life, not worry so much about meeting someone, and as your lot improves you'll start moving in circles with better men.....you're 19, concentrate on making your life better. If you're going to be a professional, you'll start moving in professional circles, and that's where you want to date....if you continue to meet the same kind of guys you've been dating, you'll continue to get all the kinds of guys you are complaining about.
shhh

Belton, MO

#112 Feb 6, 2013
tired of jerks wrote:
I'm looking for a guy who isn't a druggy, someone who isn't a bum. I'm not a hoe; I'm 19 and hav only slept with 3 guys and I was with each of them for over 2 years. I'm just tired of drugged out losers who won't get jobs and be something! What's up with all these immature BOYS ?! Why can't there be any MEN in this god forsaken town?!?!
Good luck with that. A lot of the men I've seen around here: don't work, sponge off women, are abusive, and/or controlling, have lots of bad habits. That person was right. Wait and find someone in your field of work. Not much good round here. Slim pickins.
brokeback mountin

Columbia, MO

#114 Feb 14, 2013
Are you a guy?
Lexi

United States

#115 Feb 14, 2013
The guy at my gym!! Tall dark and sexy. He's older and amazing. Bad boy type :).
Flirt

Fairfax, VA

#116 Feb 16, 2013
You say older guy is that in his 30's lol? How old are you...
Lexi

United States

#117 Feb 16, 2013
Flirt wrote:
You say older guy is that in his 30's lol? How old are you...
Sorry I don't share honey :)
wow

United States

#118 Feb 19, 2013
No
known

Jefferson City, MO

#119 Feb 19, 2013
ive known they guy who rides the orange motorcycle with the white wheels for a while...super nice guy..id date him if i didnt have someone
kenz

Rolla, MO

#120 Feb 19, 2013
waylon flowers isnt that cute but i sleep with him every now and again just bc hes a nice guy and we go way back. but he would be a great guy to date if he didnt have all those dang kids with kasey.
seriously

Rolla, MO

#121 Feb 19, 2013
you are really nasty. ew waylon flowers is STD city

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rep. Jason Smith 40 min FARMER BROWN 6
Shantelle (Shelly) Porter Libhart Edgar Springs... (Oct '14) 6 hr mom 11
Donna Sommers Harper 9 hr wondering 1
travis walker 19 hr GRobert 8
travis christeson (Feb '12) Sat travis 39
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Sat sirbob 603
Mark Griffin Sat Your momma 3

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance