NTjr

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

a girl thats 15 , might get fooled into haveing sex , but for two years , and then two years with another guy , and then two years with the third guy . I worry about STD and diseases period , drug users , drinkers . Can see why I very seldom date , and sure wont pick up a date at a bar , nor on Topic . I see too many single females with one or three kids , who makes a life on welfare. Its hard to go to college or have a job , if you have to pay for a baby sitter . Not one I would make long term plans with , but hey thats just me . why dont yall just meet at maid rite fri at 7 pm . their , that settled for yall
GunShapeGunState

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Well said...best advice that this kid could ever take...
Advice wrote:
Here's my advice,'tired of jerks', what I recommend is that you concentrate on improving your life, not worry so much about meeting someone, and as your lot improves you'll start moving in circles with better men.....you're 19, concentrate on making your life better. If you're going to be a professional, you'll start moving in professional circles, and that's where you want to date....if you continue to meet the same kind of guys you've been dating, you'll continue to get all the kinds of guys you are complaining about.
shhh

Saint James, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

tired of jerks wrote:
I'm looking for a guy who isn't a druggy, someone who isn't a bum. I'm not a hoe; I'm 19 and hav only slept with 3 guys and I was with each of them for over 2 years. I'm just tired of drugged out losers who won't get jobs and be something! What's up with all these immature BOYS ?! Why can't there be any MEN in this god forsaken town?!?!
Good luck with that. A lot of the men I've seen around here: don't work, sponge off women, are abusive, and/or controlling, have lots of bad habits. That person was right. Wait and find someone in your field of work. Not much good round here. Slim pickins.
brokeback mountin

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Are you a guy?
Lexi

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

The guy at my gym!! Tall dark and sexy. He's older and amazing. Bad boy type :).
Flirt

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

You say older guy is that in his 30's lol? How old are you...
Lexi

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Flirt wrote:
You say older guy is that in his 30's lol? How old are you...
Sorry I don't share honey :)
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

No
known

Warsaw, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

ive known they guy who rides the orange motorcycle with the white wheels for a while...super nice guy..id date him if i didnt have someone
kenz

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

waylon flowers isnt that cute but i sleep with him every now and again just bc hes a nice guy and we go way back. but he would be a great guy to date if he didnt have all those dang kids with kasey.
seriously

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

you are really nasty. ew waylon flowers is STD city

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Rolla Forum right now

Search the Rolla Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) 17 min Dc loader in Baytown tx 232
How deep is water at fugitive beach 29 min MM3Fly2K 58
E-Cig Stores 33 min MM3Fly2K 5
A cessool of sorts 36 min dont worry I wasnt coming 11
Corner of Hwy O and 72 House 43 min MM3Fly2K 7
How? 1 hr killa_the_compassionate 7
1 Blessing From God 1 hr Stephen Levi 101
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rolla Jobs

•••