Poop on love
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 10, 2012
It is neigh on impossible for a mind to fathom the depths a heart, in love, will plumb for the stroke of affection, of which it pines.

Poopnostink 2012
PQ

Haslet, TX

#2 Jun 10, 2012
poopnostink wrote:
It is neigh on impossible for a mind to fathom the depths a heart, in love, will plumb for the stroke of affection, of which it pines.

Poopnostink 2012
I love poop

Location hidden

#3 Jun 10, 2012
PQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I love poop
And Poop loves you and everyone else.

Go forward with charity for all and malice to none.

Location hidden

#4 Jun 11, 2012
Fragile is the vessel which holds the elixir of love, tend it with your tears and sweet kisses.

PNS 2012
Jane

Jefferson City, MO

#5 Jun 11, 2012
poopnostink wrote:
Fragile is the vessel which holds the elixir of love, tend it with your tears and sweet kisses.
PNS 2012
Watcha drinking there "poop?" I want some!

Location hidden

#6 Jun 11, 2012
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
Watcha drinking there "poop?" I want some!
Mylady, I dip my cup into the ocean of love. I heartily endorse others do drink until your belly is full and the warmth of it roars through your entire being.
laugh a little

Rolla, MO

#7 Jun 11, 2012
Poops, you need to keep this up. Have a daily devotional phrase for us to read while we visit the loo & PNS.

Location hidden

#8 Jun 11, 2012
laugh a little wrote:
Poops, you need to keep this up. Have a daily devotional phrase for us to read while we visit the loo & PNS.
Glad you like it and I will try. I hope all is well.
Jane

Jefferson City, MO

#9 Jun 11, 2012
poopnostink wrote:
<quoted text>
Mylady, I dip my cup into the ocean of love. I heartily endorse others do drink until your belly is full and the warmth of it roars through your entire being.
Aha! wink,wink!

Yes, please provide a daily devotional. We all loves you Poops!

Location hidden

#10 Jun 12, 2012
"Take me unto sleep", I pray, as it is a salve unto my pierced heart. Anon, I will awake to the morning dew and tears running down my cheek for you have not returned.
laugh a little

Rolla, MO

#11 Jun 12, 2012
Thanks for your Handey deep thoughts.

Location hidden

#12 Jun 12, 2012
laugh a little wrote:
Thanks for your Handey deep thoughts.
Dear Uncle Jack
Jane

Jefferson City, MO

#13 Jun 13, 2012
poopnostink wrote:
"Take me unto sleep", I pray, as it is a salve unto my pierced heart. Anon, I will awake to the morning dew and tears running down my cheek for you have not returned.
I likey your word pictures.:o)

Location hidden

#14 Jun 13, 2012
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
I likey your word pictures.:o)
Feelings of thanks flush my face just as the spring sun colors the lilly.

Location hidden

#15 Jun 13, 2012
Beneath silver moon beams and twinkling faerie eyes our lips touch, our hearts melt the ice from our cloaks and we become one. You have returned.
Jane

Jefferson City, MO

#16 Jun 14, 2012
Oh poopnostink! You sooo remind me of my dear friend "The Duke". Either you are him or his long lost twin!
iknowwhopoopis

Belton, MO

#17 Jun 14, 2012
I know who you are poopnostink!!

Location hidden

#18 Jun 14, 2012
Entwined, as if guided by the very hand of Eros, we become spent together. Steam rises as the one become two and the icy hand of winter refreshes our limbs. We sleep and dream of days filled with golden sun and happiness; we dream of days gone past.

Location hidden

#19 Jun 14, 2012
Jane wrote:
Oh poopnostink! You sooo remind me of my dear friend "The Duke". Either you are him or his long lost twin!
Dear Jane,

Your kindness knows no bounds and is appreciated deeply. I am honored to be placed in and among such company as dear friends. However, I am one who is simply at the whim of the muses.

Location hidden

#20 Jun 14, 2012
iknowwhopoopis wrote:
I know who you are poopnostink!!
No, no you mustn't say such things because you will be called upon to make your guess known to all.

Who am I?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Newburg school firing 1 hr Are You Blind 8
Kylie noakes (Jan '14) 15 hr Creamy 9
Kylie noakes (Jul '14) 15 hr Whitey 10
klylie noakes (Mar '14) 15 hr Cole Nash 34
Good DRs 21 hr ? 5
Lacey Sbabo Sun Kenna 1
Crab legs Sun ItsMe 3

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance