Billy cameron
tonya

United States

#41 Mar 23, 2013
No he does not have a kid by Harley is name is billy Cameron and his old lady is Tonya falzone
a friend

United States

#42 Mar 24, 2013
That's right tonya tell em girl I have already posted on here that he aint but some ppl just don't get it
matzel toff

Lenexa, KS

#44 Mar 24, 2013
Well they look just alike.I'm confused. And this Tonya is a snaggle tooth dope head! I don't give a hell who she is she ain't shit!
Tonya

United States

#45 Mar 25, 2013
Why don't people leave us alone and let this topix die. Why is it anybody's concern . We are doing just fine . I'm a dope head that is so funny to me. Becaause I don't hang out in rolla if I was such a dope head wouldn't u see me in rolla. Think wat u want to. I know the truth wat I do
sue

United States

#46 Mar 25, 2013
Preach those lies cause people aren't Dum you meet people at dew drop to buy dope you buy from Ruth too ppl aren't blind stfu ugly ass druggie
matzel toff

Saint Thomas, MO

#47 Mar 25, 2013
U talk like a 6 year old Tonya!! Must be all the dope... in one of ur pics ur missing a tooth and state I look different off the dope. Haha ur so ugly
Tonya

United States

#48 Mar 26, 2013
WAt pictures are you talking about my tooth are fix so keep are hating bc I know I know that I'm one fine ass b****. Your words do not hurt me I'm more educated then half the people around here
a friend

United States

#49 Mar 26, 2013
Tonya just let ppl talk hun u know the truth that's all that matters some ppl just don't think ppl that was hooked on drugs can change but I am walking proof that they can u just keep up what u are doing and ppl will soon see u have changed I talk to u everyday I know u r doing good just let them hate ppl like are just as high as we was a few years ago they just don't want to admit it I got faith in u just keep going
Tonya

United States

#50 Mar 26, 2013
Thanku I'm glad that somebody has my back I'm so sick and tired if defending myself on this stupid topix . Yeah I have change alot so let the haters hate because I know where I been and I know where I'm now
chase

United States

#51 Mar 26, 2013
a friend wrote:
Tonya just let ppl talk hun u know the truth that's all that matters some ppl just don't think ppl that was hooked on drugs can change but I am walking proof that they can u just keep up what u are doing and ppl will soon see u have changed I talk to u everyday I know u r doing good just let them hate ppl like are just as high as we was a few years ago they just don't want to admit it I got faith in u just keep going
one druggie defending another druggie
a friend

United States

#52 Mar 27, 2013
U can say whatever u want there chase like I said yes I use to be a druggie a big one but its been a long hard battle for me
Tonya

United States

#53 Mar 27, 2013
You got that right everybody does change so I might of been a druggie in the past I'm bettering myself now so all the topix fans can think want they want too. Because I know who I am and my motivation are
chase

United States

#54 Mar 27, 2013
a friend wrote:
U can say whatever u want there chase like I said yes I use to be a druggie a big one but its been a long hard battle for me
you haven't changed so preach those les you are your husband has changed people aren't fooled. I know for a fact now of you has change I might put both your names up I'm thinking hmmmmm
tonya

United States

#55 Mar 28, 2013
If you want to turn us in huh well we will go and turn ourselfs in. Because we are clean Tonya goes to school. I run the company for my dad. We go and see our PO's every week. If you have something else to say mister chase you can say It to my face. You are a punk bitch if you can't you have too hide behind a computer.haha how do you like me w rick James bitch you better reconized
Outdoor Brent

Windsor, MO

#56 Mar 28, 2013
tonya wrote:
If you want to turn us in huh well we will go and turn ourselfs in. Because we are clean Tonya goes to school. I run the company for my dad. We go and see our PO's every week. If you have something else to say mister chase you can say It to my face. You are a punk bitch if you can't you have too hide behind a computer.haha how do you like me w rick James bitch you better reconized
You don't run your dads company. I never even see you with him. Your 140lbs you better recognize!
chase

United States

#57 Mar 28, 2013
tonya wrote:
your all talk and there all lies your a pos druggie always will be
a friend

United States

#58 Mar 28, 2013
Wow that's all I can say right now
Fido

Kearney, MO

#59 Mar 28, 2013
I like this line........

All I'm asking is to quit bc billy is not gay people that do know know him knows that

That shit is funny right there. LOL

I still can't figure out if Billy is Tonya or is Tonya, Billy?
Ray Mells

Belton, MO

#60 Mar 29, 2013
Billy Cameron is just ratt ass little punk bitch, I will breed your woman with a ball bat and then you with it and make you like it.. Loser
woof

Warrensburg, MO

#61 Mar 30, 2013
Ray , Billy may whoop your arsh , you better be careful, Its one thing to say things in here , But dont try it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How about that Rain HUH??? 2 hr dan 2
bill the psychic (Mar '12) Fri Wendy 67
Kaegann Jordan Fri Ihateidiots 9
Monique matos (Jun '15) Fri rollllllalol 63
Jordan motors are Ripoffs (Nov '14) Fri dan 27
jesse ryce (Jan '12) Fri Brittany Bailey 73
Kaleb Aungerer (Jun '12) Fri Lol 13

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance