i found a ring
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wonderin

Rolla, MO

#1 Jul 10, 2012
Well I found what looks to be a wedding ring. Idk if it's an important ring but I wanted to let the owner know I found it. If anyone is missing one let me know. I don't want it to go to the wrong person so if you can describe it and where you might have lost it I'll let you know if it's the right one. Please don't respond to this if you havnt lost a ring.
u know it

Fort Leonard Wood, MO

#2 Jul 10, 2012
i lost a sliver one with a grey line around it
Hoping

Rolla, MO

#3 Jul 10, 2012
Can you send me an email to ppogue@gmail.com so I ask you questions about it? I will say that it was a white gold ring.
wonderin

Rolla, MO

#4 Jul 10, 2012
u know it wrote:
i lost a sliver one with a grey line around it
sorry that's not the one I found. Good luck finding it tho!
wonderin

Rolla, MO

#5 Jul 10, 2012
Hoping wrote:
Can you send me an email to ppogue@gmail.com so I ask you questions about it? I will say that it was a white gold ring.
I emailed you.
fancylilfucker

Rolla, MO

#6 Jul 10, 2012
I am missing a penis ring. Is that the one you found? It might have some orange pubes still attached
maybe mine

Euless, TX

#7 Jul 10, 2012
I lost my gold wedding band. Could of been at the Phillips 66 on the corner of O and 72 highway
wonderin

Rolla, MO

#8 Jul 10, 2012
maybe mine wrote:
I lost my gold wedding band. Could of been at the Phillips 66 on the corner of O and 72 highway
sorry! It's not gold
spencer

Rolla, MO

#9 Jul 10, 2012
My husband lost his wedding ring about a week and half ago. It's silver titanium with a single diamond in the middle. Not sure where he lost it though, he was at work in St. Robert when he said he realized it wasnt on his finger. But we live in Rolla so he could have lost it there.
wonderin

Rolla, MO

#10 Jul 10, 2012
spencer wrote:
My husband lost his wedding ring about a week and half ago. It's silver titanium with a single diamond in the middle. Not sure where he lost it though, he was at work in St. Robert when he said he realized it wasnt on his finger. But we live in Rolla so he could have lost it there.
I'm sorry. It's a female wedding ring. I should have specified. I hope your husband finds his ring tho!
omg

Euless, TX

#11 Jul 10, 2012
My sister lost a white gold one with one big stone and a LIL stone on each side
wonderin

Rolla, MO

#12 Jul 10, 2012
omg wrote:
My sister lost a white gold one with one big stone and a LIL stone on each side
sorry it's not white gold
mo

Rolla, MO

#13 Jul 10, 2012
Where did you find the ring? I roommate lost hers recently.
wonderin

Euless, TX

#14 Jul 10, 2012
mo wrote:
Where did you find the ring? I roommate lost hers recently.
around the movie theater area
jamie

Rolla, MO

#15 Jul 10, 2012
wonderin wrote:
<quoted text>around the movie theater area
You must have entertained yourself quite well. Good on ya. Atleast you weren't shooting up meth, per you comprehensible replies.

Nothing wrong with an anonymous person mis-leading a handful of gullible people!
s mccrck

Rolla, MO

#16 Jul 10, 2012
lost my annivesary ring at Lowes ....goes to a set
wonderin

Rolla, MO

#17 Jul 10, 2012
jamie wrote:
<quoted text>You must have entertained yourself quite well. Good on ya. Atleast you weren't shooting up meth, per you comprehensible replies.

Nothing wrong with an anonymous person mis-leading a handful of gullible people!
well I'm sorry my posts have offended you. But I really have found a ring and I'm just trying to do the right thing.
Hitler

Rolla, MO

#18 Jul 11, 2012
I lost a ring under the bridge by za movie theater. It has a swastika in the middle of it
NTjr

Jefferson City, MO

#19 Jul 11, 2012
pinky titanium ring , just says titanium inside
Just wondering

United States

#20 Jul 11, 2012
I lost a ring in Walmart parking lot, it's been a while, but if that's where it was found I have the matching band to it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
child molester (May '14) 16 min ppl amaze me 31
Robert bornschein 3 hr Anti-stupid 9
What is Raceland? 8 hr Billy Bud 6
Grandpa told me 10 hr buster 3
Splash Zone? 10 hr Dave 6
Walrus brushes his teeth 11 hr Walrus lover 1
Kathy Ball from Salem 13 hr knows the wife 9
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Sun s_idea 358
More from around the web

Rolla People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Rolla Mortgages