First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sandy

Rolla, MO

#64 Jul 10, 2013
Dork wrote:
Mayb If he had a baton, he wouldn't have too shoot kids ..
he had a right to do what he did, the idiot shouldn't of pulled a gun on him, and you need to get a life
Julie

Harrisonville, MO

#65 Jul 10, 2013
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should be more careful who you have in your home and then you wouldn't have to worry that your son ends up in the cross fire all I hear is you blaming others and not taking responsibility for your stupidity also have a hard time believing they hassle you for no good reason!
Hey the person that was in my house at the time was a teenager and he made a mistake and shit like that happens but FYI i do take responsibility for what i do and who I'm around and I'm far from "Stupid"!.And yes i do blame the rpd for their actions because it was totally and completely unnecessary .And i really don't care what you believe !
Good shooting

Springfield, MO

#66 Jul 10, 2013
I know he's apparently a pretty good shot......say all you want, I wouldn't point a gun at him.....you might win a Darwin Award.

For the record.....about this 'deserve to die' business......if you jump off a cliff, you deserve to die in the sense it's your fault and nobody else's......pointing a gun at a cop is jumping off a cliff.
Dork

United States

#67 Jul 11, 2013
Is his1st name Oscar? Bcuz shooting lil junkie kids seems like a weenie move..
Just saying

United States

#68 Jul 11, 2013
Julie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey the person that was in my house at the time was a teenager and he made a mistake and shit like that happens but FYI i do take responsibility for what i do and who I'm around and I'm far from "Stupid"!.And yes i do blame the rpd for their actions because it was totally and completely unnecessary .And i really don't care what you believe !
Your right I guess shit happens just ask your son!!
thepoppaslette

Lebanon, MO

#69 Jul 11, 2013
Is the same one that was in Belle bout 8 years ago
that one bitch

United States

#70 Jul 13, 2013
Areyoukidding wrote:
I know him and he doesn't even carry a baton.
I wouldn't either if I shot someone
that one bitch

United States

#71 Jul 13, 2013
Julie wrote:
Wow first off the way you put it when you said something about the thread of officer Meyer killing some little Junkie is just totally wrong. Number one he was a kid and if he was a (Quote) junkie then maybe he needed help , God knows that boy did not deserve to die ! And the one thing about Rolla Police they are to damn quick to pull there weapons out and too quick to beat the hell out of someone before they even know what is really going on. As for Officer Meyer he is too quick to Judge someone and he is one of those officers that let his badge go to his head. And no you don't have to be a criminal or a law breaker to get harassed by him. If you like him that is great and your opinion and for the ones that don't like him that is theirs! I can sit here and honestly say i cant stand the man but that is my opinion!
Thank you!! Maybe some treatment would have helped him instead of just shooting him
LilMama

Rolla, MO

#73 Jul 13, 2013
that one bitch wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you!! Maybe some treatment would have helped him instead of just shooting him
Myers had every right to shoot that so called kid. He would have shot Myers if he had the chance to and he did because AJ pulled the gun on Myers first, Myers just pulled his trigger faster. As a citizen of Rolla and owning a gun if someone, even a teenager pulled a gun on me and I shot and killed him first, would this be any different? No, I think not. You play games with guns like Aj did, you play with fire. And he got what was coming to him. I would rather shoot first then to be shot giving warnings. Those of you "kids" who don't wanna die, junkies or not, do not pull a gun on a cop at all, better yet be smarter than that and don't carry a damn gun!! Are you kids ever going to grow Ho enough to realize that Rolla is a small town and people like to put others business out there and here in the last year narks have been on the rise and when they get to talking they tell everyhing. Probably even when you use the restroom, blow your nose, etc....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 29 min Lol 3,192
Fidelity customer service. 1 hr trailer park cabl... 2
Tim Potter Found?? (May '13) 2 hr Sister 135
rolla race track (Aug '12) 4 hr Pro Boner 75
Quinn Stubblefield CI # 5425 6 hr Ohsht 4
Courtney Lynn Durbin 9 hr Anon 1
Rolla police accuse two men of stealing from th... (Jul '07) 16 hr older sister 29
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) 17 hr Cdog55 254

Tornado Watch for Phelps County was issued at October 01 at 2:40PM CDT

Rolla Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Rolla Jobs

Rolla People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rolla News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rolla

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]