Next Last
Dicky Smalls

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 6, 2012
What do you all think of him?
mya

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jan 6, 2012
He is a cop? serves our community? I don't know him personally but im sure if I had a problem that needed attended to he would be there as an officer of our community to protect us. that is what their job is to do. officers work harder than people relize they go out daily and put their life on the line to protect us. they get bashed and praised by everyone and while we in the community have our personal life there life is public access. much apprecation to the officers that protect our community.
factsbeforeficti on

Grain Valley, MO

#8 Jan 6, 2012
You can always tell which cops make a difference. They are the least liked. Luckily it's not a popularity contest. Ask the law abiding citizens who Officer Meyer is and they will say, "Officer Who?" Thats the way it should be. If you break the law, you will get to know all the officers real well. For the ones who think Officer Meyer is a POS, I truly hope you are never in a position where he has to save your life. He would do it without thinking twice. But to you, he's just a POS. Live right and you don't have to worry about it.
Areyoukidding

Rolla, MO

#17 Jan 6, 2012
I know him and he doesn't even carry a baton.
Areyoukidding

Rolla, MO

#20 Jan 6, 2012
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck. You will thank Meyer when he comes to help you. Until then insult him to you're hearts content. I don't know him personally...I wish I did. He's a cop, and he enforces the law.
You really should have read what I posted better. I said that I know Officer Meyer and that he Does Not even carry a baton. I think Officer Meyer is a great Police Officer and I am very glad he patrols our city.
Areyoukidding

Rolla, MO

#23 Jan 7, 2012
Look people this whole thread is stupid. This officer does a job that most would and could never do. To the one who started this thread, and the ones that are mouthing this officer, grow up stop breaking the law and you won't have to deal with him. If you don't like the police then don't call thiem for help either. Officer Meyer is very smart, brave , and is one of the best Police Officers Rolla has ever had. For him or any Officer to put on that uniform and go out into the streets protecting even the ones that mouth them behind their backs. Honestly, could any of you do thier job? I seriously doubt it. My advice to you grow up, don't break the law, and stop mouthing people.
areyoukidding

Rolla, MO

#38 Jan 8, 2012
badgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I know meyers very well and he is a great guy and yes he dos carry one all officers have to they dont have a chioce
Apparently not that well. HE DOES NOT CARRY A BATON people.
Citizen

United States

#41 Jan 8, 2012
CORPORAL ADAM MEYER is a good man and a good officer. He's spoken to us in times of fear and concern and sorrow and always is the same. Kind, caring, knowledgable, and honest. I'm sorry he caught you and / or your friends doing something stupid and may have had to use force to calm your ignorant/belligerent/drunk/ high/(choose one) self/friend down. Maybe you or your friend will use your head bext time. I can't remember the last time I saw a RPD officer carrying a BATON. a zap from a tazer is quicker and more effective, not to mention safer. I guess if a grown adult suffers from the ability to know right from wrong I shouldn't be surprised that thae same adult would blame gettingvin trouble on the police. Grow up. Get a job. Pit down the pipe. And LAY OFF THE POLICE!
GreenStacks

United States

#51 Jan 9, 2012
i think he just asked what yall thought of him, im looking but i dont see where anyone "bashed" him, from what i see it looks like half of yall jumped on this man for simply asking what the general consensus was on this officer. lol..bunch of idiots haha
OhGee

United States

#52 Jan 9, 2012
This must be a new thread then... The other one was all about him killing some little junkie and beating people ect. My bad

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#54 Jan 9, 2012
When rolla is goin downhill the way it is, they could use the lead. Regardless of how they get it
Go Meyers

Rolla, MO

#55 Jan 10, 2012
Officer Meyers, It gives me goose bumps when I read these. If the scum bags on topix are talking about you, you must be doing something right.
Thank you for your service. If the PD won't pay for you to have a night stick I would.
Julie

Bates City, MO

#56 Jul 7, 2013
Wow first off the way you put it when you said something about the thread of officer Meyer killing some little Junkie is just totally wrong. Number one he was a kid and if he was a (Quote) junkie then maybe he needed help , God knows that boy did not deserve to die ! And the one thing about Rolla Police they are to damn quick to pull there weapons out and too quick to beat the hell out of someone before they even know what is really going on. As for Officer Meyer he is too quick to Judge someone and he is one of those officers that let his badge go to his head. And no you don't have to be a criminal or a law breaker to get harassed by him. If you like him that is great and your opinion and for the ones that don't like him that is theirs! I can sit here and honestly say i cant stand the man but that is my opinion!
someone

United States

#57 Jul 7, 2013
I know he is judgmental and treats decent people like criminals because of where they live or who they are friends with. Just bc a friend has criminal past does not automatically mean they are always up to wrong. I believe most officers uphold the law and do a great job when there is a cause. But just to harass someone to try n look like a bad ass is not right. He pulled us over for an hour made my husband do sobriety test which he passed. Searched vehicle found nothing. Made my kids feel like we were bad people. But in the end had to let us go because we had done nothing wrong.
Julie

Jefferson City, MO

#58 Jul 7, 2013
Yes he has a very BAD habit of pulling someone over just to give them a hard time, Every time he pulls me over he makes me get out of my car and sit in his patrol car and question me about where I'm going and why I'm going a certain way home and it pisses me off! He asked why i had a certain person in my car and blah blah blah. I am aloud to go around whom ever i choose and just because my friend had a past and she was a lot younger than me does not mean shit. I have no criminal past and i am a law abiding citizen and i am personally offended by his behavior. I understand the Rolla Police Department and there officers have a job to do and that is a tough job but some of the officers really need to focus on the ones that are breaking the law. In 2010 my oldest son was tazed by the rpd while he was sitting in his own home oh and fyi he has a mental disability and he was not doing a thing wrong they came in my apt and was looking for someone with a mis warrent for weed that person was there i was gone getting taco bell and came home to every cop in town and an ambulance in the middle right by my door , My son was tazed twice and they beat the shit out of him . When they realized he had a disability they came yo my door every other day with tazzers in there hands looking for the young man that was arrested but had already got out of jail and he moved away . So i finally had enough and moved to salem for a while.Well now we are back things are ok but wont be for long because im not letting this one go , My son still fears the police and it should not be that way. Just to make things clear Officer Meyer was not part of that one. I just want to know how many others will be beat up or tazed or killed for no reason..? I am going to take this to court and when that starts they will try to run me out of town again but im ok with that im ready this time@ Now im sure they will figure out who i am and who im talking about but i really don't care because this may save someone else from being beat yp, tazzed or shot .
Dork

United States

#59 Jul 8, 2013
Mayb If he had a baton, he wouldn't have too shoot kids ..
Just saying

Kansas City, MO

#60 Jul 8, 2013
Julie wrote:
Yes he has a very BAD habit of pulling someone over just to give them a hard time, Every time he pulls me over he makes me get out of my car and sit in his patrol car and question me about where I'm going and why I'm going a certain way home and it pisses me off! He asked why i had a certain person in my car and blah blah blah. I am aloud to go around whom ever i choose and just because my friend had a past and she was a lot younger than me does not mean shit. I have no criminal past and i am a law abiding citizen and i am personally offended by his behavior. I understand the Rolla Police Department and there officers have a job to do and that is a tough job but some of the officers really need to focus on the ones that are breaking the law. In 2010 my oldest son was tazed by the rpd while he was sitting in his own home oh and fyi he has a mental disability and he was not doing a thing wrong they came in my apt and was looking for someone with a mis warrent for weed that person was there i was gone getting taco bell and came home to every cop in town and an ambulance in the middle right by my door , My son was tazed twice and they beat the shit out of him . When they realized he had a disability they came yo my door every other day with tazzers in there hands looking for the young man that was arrested but had already got out of jail and he moved away . So i finally had enough and moved to salem for a while.Well now we are back things are ok but wont be for long because im not letting this one go , My son still fears the police and it should not be that way. Just to make things clear Officer Meyer was not part of that one. I just want to know how many others will be beat up or tazed or killed for no reason..? I am going to take this to court and when that starts they will try to run me out of town again but im ok with that im ready this time@ Now im sure they will figure out who i am and who im talking about but i really don't care because this may save someone else from being beat yp, tazzed or shot .
Maybe you should be more careful who you have in your home and then you wouldn't have to worry that your son ends up in the cross fire all I hear is you blaming others and not taking responsibility for your stupidity also have a hard time believing they hassle you for no good reason!
duh

Rolla, MO

#61 Jul 8, 2013
Maybe if kids didn't pull guns and try and shoot him, he wouldn't have to shoot them first.
???

Rolla, MO

#62 Jul 8, 2013
He's a jerk he treats ppl like shit he thinks he's above everybody cause he has a badge
LilMama

Rolla, MO

#63 Jul 10, 2013
Cpl. Myers is a awesome police officer. I have known him for a few years and yes at first we didn't get along because of the people I hung around and when I dropped the bad crowd and grew up he and I started getting along fine. As for him shooting a "kid" that kid pulled a gun on him first and if it was me I would have shot him also, and yes the kid was a drugged out little wannabe gangster. Cpl. Myers is trying to clean this town up and is doing a pretty damn good job of it! We need more police officers in this town like him and maybe we wouldn't have so many kids and adults hooked on meth, heroin, and other drugs. This town has went to hell since I moved here and since Cpl. Myers has started getting onto the drug addicts a lot of them either are in prison, or have gotten clean. Keep up the wonderful work Myers!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Me Ed is Ryan Kallman 6 min Mr eds daddy 40
Mr Ed 12 min killa_the_compass... 8
lost love 1 hr ron 63
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) 1 hr dc 6062 OG ORDERF... 505
Mr ed speaks 1 hr killa_the_compass... 75
That time of the year again! 1 hr The Truth 10
What a shame 2 hr unbelievable 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rolla Mortgages