First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Growing Rolla

Rolla, MO

#1 Jun 11, 2013
Officially going in where Denny's used to be. You will soon see activity there.
growing pance

Rolla, MO

#2 Jun 11, 2013
the one at the fort sucks donkey balls
blah

Rolla, MO

#3 Jun 11, 2013
Yes lets support an establishment that doesn't support conceal and carry.
blah

Rolla, MO

#4 Jun 11, 2013
blah wrote:
And it would be nice if they gave free food to only the white people. If they want to stay in business very long around here.
Bear

Rolla, MO

#7 Jun 11, 2013
I prefer to have the right to carry and they frown on that therefore wont see a dime from me
jack

Rolla, MO

#8 Jun 11, 2013
blah wrote:
Yeah because we want moron hillbillies like you pulling a gun when the waiter takes too long to bring your milwaukee's best...
Stargazer

Rolla, MO

#9 Jun 14, 2013
Did anyone see the dudes out there walking around with the big antennae sticks yesterday? Looks like its true, there is gonna be something go there.
haha

United States

#10 Jun 14, 2013
jack wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah because we want moron hillbillies like you pulling a gun when the waiter takes too long to bring your milwaukee's best...
You talk big. Why don't you move back to the city and let us run our town how we like. If you don't like hillbillies carrying guns then why the hell do you live in a town like rolla? You're nothing but a little bitc$ and need to gather up the rest of your liberal, redneck hating, gun control supporting, PETA loving buddies and get the hell out of our town. And if you were born here then you still need to leave because you don't deserve to live here. Punk.
jack

Rolla, MO

#12 Jun 14, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk big. Why don't you move back to the city and let us run our town how we like. If you don't like hillbillies carrying guns then why the hell do you live in a town like rolla? You're nothing but a little bitc$ and need to gather up the rest of your liberal, redneck hating, gun control supporting, PETA loving buddies and get the hell out of our town. And if you were born here then you still need to leave because you don't deserve to live here. Punk.
I hope you enjoy you're miserable life sitting by you're front door holding a shotgun you paranoid redneck. Obviously you will not put you're real name because you're embarrassed to bean uneducated hick loser. Let me ask you a question. Is you're real name Bubba our Billy Bob?
jack

Rolla, MO

#13 Jun 14, 2013
jack wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you enjoy you're miserable life sitting by you're front door holding a shotgun you paranoid redneck. Obviously you will not put you're real name because you're embarrassed to bean uneducated hick loser. Let me ask you a question. Is you're real name Bubba our Billy Bob?
*your not you're
Gary B

United States

#14 Jun 14, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
You make the rest of us normal law abiding gun owners look bad. Please stop acting like a crazy person.
haha

United States

#15 Jun 15, 2013
jack wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you enjoy you're miserable life sitting by you're front door holding a shotgun you paranoid redneck. Obviously you will not put you're real name because you're embarrassed to bean uneducated hick loser. Let me ask you a question. Is you're real name Bubba our Billy Bob?
Actually I am educated. I would love to put my name on here, but I happen to be a local business owner and can't be associated with this stupid site. People like you are destroying our town and land and need to stop. There isn't much country side left around here because you damn city people keep moving in and building subdivisions along with trying to change the way we live.
haha

United States

#16 Jun 15, 2013
Gary B wrote:
<quoted text>You make the rest of us normal law abiding gun owners look bad. Please stop acting like a crazy person.
I am a normal law abiding gun owner. There's a good chance I know more about firearms and firearm safety than you do, so please don't mistake me for some idiot that goes around flashing my gun to people trying to make myself look scary.
jack

Rolla, MO

#17 Jun 15, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I am educated. I would love to put my name on here, but I happen to be a local business owner and can't be associated with this stupid site. People like you are destroying our town and land and need to stop. There isn't much country side left around here because you damn city people keep moving in and building subdivisions along with trying to change the way we live.
So because someone has a different view than you do on ahot-buttonahot-button political issue, they should leave YOUR town. How American of you! I can see why you wouldn't want to post your real name.
haha

United States

#18 Jun 15, 2013
jack wrote:
<quoted text>So because someone has a different view than you do on ahot-buttonahot-button political issue, they should leave YOUR town. How American of you! I can see why you wouldn't want to post your real name.
Other opinions don't bother me. It's when someone with other views comes to where I grew up and try's to change the town to THEIR liking. There are many places in this country that these people can live that support things like gun control. All I am saying is leave this area the hell alone.
haha

United States

#19 Jun 15, 2013
jack wrote:
<quoted text>So because someone has a different view than you do on ahot-buttonahot-button political issue, they should leave YOUR town. How American of you! I can see why you wouldn't want to post your real name.
Thing is Jack, a lot of people around here agree with me. If use don't like us rednecks then pack up and LEAVE!!!!
jack

United States

#20 Jun 15, 2013
.,,(((= loo GB
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Thing is Jack, a lot of people around here agree with me. If use don't like us rednecks then pack up and LEAVE!!!!
I know this area is heavily Republican, but even a flawed president like Obama got 35 percent of the vote. Why don't you just move on an island somewhere with only people who think alike on all of the issues. You can all sit around all day and tell each other how wonderful you are. I am here to stay, and I will continue to believe that having more guns is not the solution to solve crime. Although that may not be the majority view around here, a lot of people agree with me - yes even in rural Missouri. Sorry Mr. anonymous haha. Learn to deal with it.
haha

United States

#21 Jun 15, 2013
jack wrote:
<quoted text>.,,(((= loo GB

I know this area is heavily Republican, but even a flawed president like Obama got 35 percent of the vote. Why don't you just move on an island somewhere with only people who think alike on all of the issues. You can all sit around all day and tell each other how wonderful you are. I am here to stay, and I will continue to believe that having more guns is not the solution to solve crime. Although that may not be the majority view around here, a lot of people agree with me - yes even in rural Missouri. Sorry Mr. anonymous haha. Learn to deal with it.
We're not going anywhere. We will take a stand just like many others have in history. Like I said before, if you don't like it then move. We were this way around here long before you were even born and people like you are trying to change things and its not for the better. Keep it up and you will see one hell of a revolt. Leave rural areas like this alone and take your wonderful ideas to the city is all I am asking. Then you can be "safe" from the gun toting rednecks like me.
TMH

Steelville, MO

#23 Jul 12, 2013
If you're referring to the civil war,you might recall that didn't end well for the south.
No worries! Close minded conservatives such as your self will be six feet under eventually and then modern progress can happen to Rolla like it should.
thepoppaslette

Lebanon, MO

#24 Jul 12, 2013
Ya ok...my whole family ate there and had great.food and excellent food. Lol ridiculous. Stupid Rolla

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dying Businesses use Topix Fake Post for Advert... 36 min Big Mike 3
Express Pros Rolla....seriously,, 1 hr Never unemployed 2
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 1 hr Go Blue Forever 533
Love's McDonalds 1 hr She knows 14
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 2 hr Bobbie 2,884
Ryan Kallman: POS 2 hr caresaboutfamiy 6
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) 3 hr daniel7494 251
•••
•••
•••