First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hater

United States

#1 Jan 14, 2013
Cocky cocky cocky cocky, back off people's girls.
Friends

Rolla, MO

#2 Jan 14, 2013
Give your girl Cocky Cocky CoCKY and she will not need me
hater

United States

#3 Jan 14, 2013
I don't understand? I'm just saying he walks around like he is hot shit then goes n flirts with only girls with boyfriends. Someone needs to teach him a lesson.
Friends

Rolla, MO

#4 Jan 14, 2013
nothing wrong with that,they not married its up to the girl if they wanna put out or not
hater

United States

#5 Jan 14, 2013
It's shallow, I wish he would try it with my girl. Or anyone for that matter I don't put up with it.
indian outlaw

Belton, MO

#6 Jan 15, 2013
He got his ass beat by a fat wigger. And blamed it on him wanting to join the Marines...
hater

United States

#7 Jan 15, 2013
I never heard that? That's awesome though! Thank you fat wigger. Marines? Sure kid will probably be in Rolla rest his life,
a bored instagator

Holts Summit, MO

#8 Jan 15, 2013
Definitely a cocky bitch. He thought he was a BA at football too. Lol
yummmm

Melrose Park, IL

#9 Jan 17, 2013
Has a huuuge D
losers

United States

#10 Jan 17, 2013
If he thought he was badass why he quit? I second the big d tho (;
becca

Belton, MO

#11 Jan 21, 2013
ummm clearly if you are in here not even using your real names then you're just little lame kids hiding behind your computer's. Todd is one of my bestfriends and I think if you have something to say you shouldn't be on HERE. Todd is a better guy to girls than half of you probAbly are. So hop off my bestfriend You faggots. and why wouldn't he be cocky? clearly he has no other ccompetition in this Damon town anyways. So ya. hop tf off.
hater

United States

#12 Jan 22, 2013
Cool becca your one the hoes he messes with. So your input is not important. Your prolly reason why he is a cocky b*tch. All he is a Facebook junkie,trash talking, girlfriend stealing jerk. Sad part is none the girls are cute anyway he steals trash then thinks he is cool for it
Sam

Rolla, MO

#13 Jan 23, 2013
1.) he doesn't steal girlfriends. You're paragraphs of B.S. amuse me, "hater."

2.) This goes out to everybody by the way, anyone who comments on here without their real name, no one listens to what they have to say. No one says "oh did you see what "hater" said on topix about Becca being a hoe and Todd being cocky, no one cares! Your opinion is useless! Everyone knows that all this website is used for in rolla is starting rumors.

Don't get offended Becca or Todd because honestly no one cares what these morons have to say.
If they would put their real name on then you can get offended all you want.
Juicy Hole

Rolla, MO

#14 Jan 23, 2013
Just because we hide behind fake names to protect our identities doesn't mean the gossip isn't true.
Sam

Rolla, MO

#15 Jan 23, 2013
Juicy Hole wrote:
Just because we hide behind fake names to protect our identities doesn't mean the gossip isn't true.
All you are is proving the gossip isn't true.
Post your real name if you want people to believe. Otherwise you make yourself out to be an ass.
hater

United States

#17 Jan 24, 2013
And it's not gossip it's exposing
Sam

Rolla, MO

#18 Jan 24, 2013
hater wrote:
And it's not gossip it's exposing
You're so ignorant it's amusing
hater

United States

#19 Jan 24, 2013
How so?
Todd is a joke

Rolla, MO

#20 Feb 10, 2013
Todd Hull? or Hall? cuz the Todd Hull I know is a cocky ass mofo and thinks he is the best at everything he does and somebody I wish would knock him off his high horse one day!
crushing

United States

#21 Feb 10, 2013
Who is Todd Hull?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joby is out of prison again. 42 min moe 5
Ali Dixon. 19 hr Liquor Store Cus... 3
Any one here have a bad experience working at A... 22 hr Just Wondering 2
Newburg school firing 22 hr Justonhere 2
Jenny Finn (Aug '13) Fri JustMe 12
Work shops Fri Abused 5
Chelsea woods Thu Mat 48

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance