Obviously, best girl in town is BND!!!
???

United States

#6 Apr 13, 2012
You mean the mouth of phelps
hahaha

Rolla, MO

#7 Apr 13, 2012
Do you mean the best at smoking crack/meth?
Being a money grubbing w*ore?
A lazy welfare mom?
Cause there's plenty of them who would brag about being "the best"
If you mean, nice, polite, respectable, not lazy or addicted, I wouldn't be asking on topix. They usually don't spend thier time here, they're too busy being respectable....
wizz bang

Rolla, MO

#8 Apr 13, 2012
i met a few behind loves!they treat me REAL NICE.they have my vote!!!!
Misty

United States

#9 Apr 13, 2012
hahaha wrote:
Do you mean the best at smoking crack/meth?
Being a money grubbing w*ore?
A lazy welfare mom?
Cause there's plenty of them who would brag about being "the best"
If you mean, nice, polite, respectable, not lazy or addicted, I wouldn't be asking on topix. They usually don't spend thier time here, they're too busy being respectable....
This simply can't be true. Because I'm trying to be more like BND and she's on here constantly. But I recently learned she and Ken Kaniff are the same person. It's still a rumor but all rumors on Topix are eventually proven as fact on other Topix-es.
wizz bang

Rolla, MO

#10 Apr 13, 2012
Misty wrote:
<quoted text>
This simply can't be true. Because I'm trying to be more like BND and she's on here constantly. But I recently learned she and Ken Kaniff are the same person. It's still a rumor but all rumors on Topix are eventually proven as fact on other Topix-es.
i almost pissed my pants!

BND

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#11 Apr 13, 2012
Misty wrote:
<quoted text>This simply can't be true. Because I'm trying to be more like BND and she's on here constantly. But I recently learned she and Ken Kaniff are the same person. It's still a rumor but all rumors on Topix are eventually proven as fact on other Topix-es.
Well since your trying to be like me, you need to speak the truth, not rumors. And no I am not that damn Ken person. So you need to do some more investigation sweets. I only post under my name at all times. I don't have to keep using different and fake names like most.

BND

Location hidden

#12 Apr 13, 2012
Misty wrote:
Obviously, best girl in town is BND!!!
I think this thread is geared toward younger girls. I'm a woman not a little girl.
???

United States

#13 Apr 13, 2012
Rambling how do u run 2 biz and raise a kid and on her 24 7 that dope must be potent lol

BND

Location hidden

#14 Apr 13, 2012
[QUOTE who="???"]Rambling how do u run 2 biz and raise a kid and on her 24 7 that dope must be potent lol[/QUOTE]
No I am not on dope! I have help aka an assistant. I'm only on here when I get that little notification that more bs has been said.
NewburgPimpn

Troy, MO

#15 Apr 13, 2012
None in all of Rolla. All the hotties are down in the burg with me! U want some fine meth addicted no teeth nasty mouth/face sores ladies let me kno!
???

Rolla, MO

#16 Apr 14, 2012
What two businesses does BND run?

BND

Location hidden

#17 Apr 14, 2012
[QUOTE who="???"]What two businesses does BND run?[/QUOTE]
You don't know? I thought everyone here knew everything about me!
bee

United States

#18 Apr 15, 2012
She not running shit but that mouth
what

Jefferson City, MO

#19 Apr 24, 2012
bee wrote:
She not running shit but that mouth
true that all she does is run her mouth and in everyones business she needs to get off topix and take care her kids and get a life if she makes that much dam money she could get her car legal

BND

Location hidden

#20 Apr 24, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>true that all she does is run her mouth and in everyones business she needs to get off topix and take care her kids and get a life if she makes that much dam money she could get her car legal
Bitc* your barking up the wrong tree sweetheart! Go take some more pills and go to bed. Your going to need your rest. Karma is a bit**, you got that right. I'm surprised you still have windows in your car.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best place to deliver baby near Rolla? 24 min Michelle Duggar 14
topix fyi 1 hr killa_the_compass... 12
Is Dennis McDonald Automotive as good as I've h... (Jul '12) 2 hr ElderBob 14
Shannon Hinds and Michael Gresham 2 hr get a life 5
Tiffany Alexander 3 hr box chevy 6
Would like your opinion 3 hr killa_the_compass... 6
dirtiest nastiest deadbeat family in rolla 5 hr eeeeewwwwww 4
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Sun Hhhh 327
More from around the web

Rolla People Search