Draft Dodgers
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Father Barry

Burlington, IA

#23 Feb 12, 2013
By the way, the only decent candidate in the last election, the only principled one, was the only one who actually served. And it wasn't born again chickenhawk Barry Obama.
Father Barry

Burlington, IA

#24 Feb 12, 2013
The only thing worse than you clowns arguing over whether Romney or Obama is the biggest neocon is that there isn't an IQ test to vote so we don't have to endure the idiocracy you people create by shear weight of stupidity and numbers.
gun nutz

Rolla, MO

#25 Feb 12, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't know that. Kenya has a very turbulent history. Obama was smoking reefer in his van at the time so it's possible he just missed the draft card.
We know killa is a racist idiot. And we know Barry's date of birth and there was no forced conscription when he turned 18.

So killa is wrong again.

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#26 Feb 12, 2013
gun nutz wrote:
<quoted text>We know killa is a racist idiot. And we know Barry's date of birth and there was no forced conscription when he turned 18.

So killa is wrong again.
When was the last time Kenya had a draft?
floodbart

Rolla, MO

#27 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
When was the last time Kenya had a draft?
Now you're just being a ridiculous racist teabagger.
floodbart

Rolla, MO

#29 Feb 12, 2013
Bloodfart wrote:
Hell barry didnt even observe Independence Day, thats July 4th, until he was 11.
Hello, racist dunce.

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#30 Feb 12, 2013
Bloodfart wrote:
Hell barry didnt even observe Independence Day, thats July 4th, until he was 11.
What day is Independence Day in Kenya?
cooter

Rolla, MO

#31 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
What day is Independence Day in Kenya?
You know what?
You are a silly beotch!
floodbart

Rolla, MO

#33 Feb 12, 2013
Bloodfart wrote:
<quoted text>
O no see im an equal opportunity offender!
Or just a fat liar.
John

Belton, MO

#34 Feb 12, 2013
Killa the Constipated wrote:
Dick Cheney, Rush Limbaugh, Ted Nugent, Mit Romney. Hawks or Chicken Hawks?
Hawks or chicken hawks? I think your post is 10 or 12 years too late to be relevant to any current event. Not a one of them is an elected official at this point.
quacker

Rolla, MO

#35 Feb 12, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Hawks or chicken hawks? I think your post is 10 or 12 years too late to be relevant to any current event. Not a one of them is an elected official at this point.
The operative point is that they avoided the draft yet pretend to be patriotic and pro-American.
floodbart

Fairfax, VA

#37 Feb 12, 2013
I'd let Barry teabag me while taking all 2 inches if Joe's dangling fury, pulling Piers and Harry off at the same time......oh god just typing it caused a stirring in my rectum. I gotta go back up on a doorknob. I can't take all this hot teabagging talk. Be back later boys....kiss kiss
Smidgen Jones

Indian Trail, NC

#38 Feb 12, 2013
Remember Sylvester Stallone and John Wayne. Both found ways around the draft and made fortunes playing servicemen in movies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
if I met Mr Ed, I would....?????? 16 min We know 7
Janelle Smith 1 hr Wow 1
Micaylea Creech's body 3 hr Calvert 12
Fugitive beach 3 hr Mr-Rolla 31
Olivia Richardson 4 hr PugsNotDrugs 1
is my boyfriend cheating on me 4 hr Mr Ed 16
stephanie davis 4 hr Naughty lizardman 6
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Aug 18 Bravo 521

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web