2016: Time to place your bets!

2016: Time to place your bets!

Posted in the Rolla Forum

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#1 Dec 5, 2012
What will this country look like in 2016 after 8 years of Obama? We will be sure to bring this back up in 4 years to see who was right.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#2 Dec 5, 2012
I'm betting the debt will easily surpass $22 trillion. I'd say the economy will just barely sputter along. Unemployment will be exceeding Great Depression levels. Inflation will be out of control. Iran will have nuclear weapons. China will be seriously challenging our position as number one in the world and maybe will be by some measures. Europe will collapse without America to tow it along. We will be challenged by some country or countries and our military will have been neutered by Obama making wars and the threat of war a serious problem once again for America. Obama will try to pass something crazy like a wealth tax or start taxing 401Ks. The healthcare system will have hit a grinding halt and care will be a disaster. Inflation will be out of control meaning people won't be able to afford groceries or gas. Even the food stamp citizens will feel the pinch as their food stamps no longer cut the mustard.
Jose

Salem, MO

#3 Dec 5, 2012
Things will be much better, Hillary will be president and the democrats will control both houses. The PPACA will be in place saving billions. The major oil trusts will be broken, cars will get 45 miles to the gallon forcing oil prices down which along with the added competition will cause gasoline to drop to 2.50 a gallon. The Carnahan wind farms will generate enough electricity to drop the demand for coal by a third.

I could go on and on making things up like Killa but I will stop now. Oh one other thing, Killa will receive assistance from the ACLU after he is banned from Topix for being obnoxious.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#4 Dec 5, 2012
Jose wrote:
Things will be much better, Hillary will be president and the democrats will control both houses. The PPACA will be in place saving billions. The major oil trusts will be broken, cars will get 45 miles to the gallon forcing oil prices down which along with the added competition will cause gasoline to drop to 2.50 a gallon. The Carnahan wind farms will generate enough electricity to drop the demand for coal by a third.

I could go on and on making things up like Killa but I will stop now. Oh one other thing, Killa will receive assistance from the ACLU after he is banned from Topix for being obnoxious.
I like it. Any other libs care to tell us about the oceans receding? Or maybe Obama will get us Jetson's cars? Maybe we will come together as a world and hold hands singing KumBaya. The clouds will part, the sun will shine, and all will be right in the world.
lovingmissouri

Rolla, MO

#5 Dec 5, 2012
Actually it doesn't matter. World is ending on the 21st!
A Revolution
#6 Dec 5, 2012
Ron Paul 2016!!!! He can save us from the goverment machine and will bring Libertarian principles back to America. Get the goverment out of our lives with its over regulation, worthless spending, and policing of the world. Following the original constitution is our only way out of this mess.
love it

United States

#7 Dec 6, 2012
A Revolution wrote:
Ron Paul 2016!!!! He can save us from the goverment machine and will bring Libertarian principles back to America. Get the goverment out of our lives with its over regulation, worthless spending, and policing of the world. Following the original constitution is our only way out of this mess.
I'm with you

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#8 Dec 6, 2012
How does Ron Paul get in by 2016?
A Revolution
#9 Dec 6, 2012
Umm he wouldn't...I just like giving him some exposure when I see something on politics... The goverments getting to out of control, has been for a very long time. Check out his website at RonPaul.com you can learn what a great man Dr. Paul is or you can check him out on youtube...

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#10 Dec 6, 2012
Ron Paul may be dead by 2016, much less 2020. His time has passed. You better place your hopes in Rand now.
A Revolution
#11 Dec 6, 2012
Dude quit with the advice all the time... Im gonna speak my mind on who I want to support and agree with. You dont always have to put in your 2 cents on who I should back. His son is a good person and if he gets to be half the man his Dad is he'll be alright in my book. But he's not dead so until he is Im Ron Paul all the way.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#12 Dec 6, 2012
Dude! Ron Paul is over. Sorry. Ronald Reagan was the oldest at 69. Ron Paul would be 81. It ain't going to happen.
maybe maybe not
#13 Dec 6, 2012
You just sit around all day and google this stuff that you write dont you? Your not really smart at all. Ron Paul has the best message out of anyone. Its common sense and he has never lied to the American people. He really is one of the few great politicians. The way he tells his message is important to me. I dont change my views because of headlines or age. Its still possible no matter how you look at it. Ill keep trying so the conversation about convincing me otherwise is pointless. If his son runs and he doesnt I will support him. They dont have the exact same politics believe it or not.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#14 Dec 6, 2012
maybe maybe not wrote:
You just sit around all day and google this stuff that you write dont you? Your not really smart at all. Ron Paul has the best message out of anyone. Its common sense and he has never lied to the American people. He really is one of the few great politicians. The way he tells his message is important to me. I dont change my views because of headlines or age. Its still possible no matter how you look at it. Ill keep trying so the conversation about convincing me otherwise is pointless. If his son runs and he doesnt I will support him. They dont have the exact same politics believe it or not.
I know they don't. His son's politics are much closer to mine. Rand has a much better chance anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RPD Officer Young 3 hr thewife 1
What would you do with $1M 6 hr Pooh the conqueror 24
Kelly Kean 7 hr Get_a_life_losers 8
Brianna Yelton 12 hr Donnie 5
Tater Patch (Jun '16) 12 hr Ashley 12
houses for rent 12 hr idk 1
Tara Peters Speeding 14 hr Marla 1

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance