best tattoo shop
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rasta Beast

United States

#22 Mar 3, 2012
Body art is an expression. And piercings are as well. They are how people create themselves and speak with thier body. I have a tattoo on my back by sandman and snake bites and my tongue and im a ver nice UNfoolish person.
tiffany

Rolla, MO

#23 Mar 3, 2012
Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>That's the problem with tatooes. Everyone thinks their tatoo is cool, but no one else does.
funny you use the same name but capitalize it.. But yeah so what some people think their tattoos are better than others I got mine done by sandman so did my bf he did a great job and the price was excellent we price checked first around town and he was best!
SJx

United States

#24 Mar 4, 2012
Go to Blood Brothers in st roberts. Cat or will...dave is also good though.
kimmy

Baldwin City, KS

#25 Jul 31, 2012
Carl Kosciusko wrote:
No way-I win. If you have a tattoo, then you are the loser. Good luck getting a real job with body graffiti. At least people in prison think tattoo's are cool.
Do you realize that a surgeon that can save your life may have full sleeves under his lab coat, or how about the policemen or firemen to help in dangerous situations. Or better yet, the military that keeps your ass free that are covered in tattoos, like myself. You are a close minded person, and you live a sheltered, uneducated, close minded lifestyle, and I hope to GOD that if something ever happens that you need assistance in life from those doctors, lawyers, bankers, policemen, firemen, military, any kind of professional people that happen to have ink on their skin that you aren't as ignorant to them as you seem to be on these forums. Ridiculous.
road lady B

Rolla, MO

#26 Jul 31, 2012
tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>Sandman did my tattoo and did a great job
compared to a second graders work yeah it great, but to an actual artist I'm sure it sucks
People r buttholes

United States

#27 Aug 1, 2012
God says treat your body like a temple. Well, most temples are lavishly and beautifully decorated! As it gets harder and harder to express ourselves, I say tattoo to your little hearts content!! I've gotten two locally and I can give my honest opinions in both.

Ink spot- horrible service. Awful results. The pony tailed drunk breathing alcohol fumes was almost as bad as him fondling my breast the whole time. The tattoo is so shitty that it's almost impossible to cover up without the cover up being big and dark. I've heard horror stories ever since. And a girl I worked with had to be hospitalized for MRSA staph after getting work done there.

Mike Declue(in st Robert) Does decent work but my roommate got a bacteria that ate his skin up bad! The tattoo was really pretty before the big bubbles of infection ruined it. A $450 piece ended up costing him over 20 grand in medical bills!!

Kevin @ bloodlines- excellent work. Clean, sterile. It took a little longer than my friends and I were used to but it was because the guy was a total perfectionist. He's kind of a dick and really opinionated, but his work is great. His prices are good too. He wanted 120 for the one I wanted but all I had was a 100 bill and he let me slide in the 20. if you can put up with someone- not rude- but kinda dickish, it's worth saving the gas, getting a great tattoo without putting your health at risk and only paying a fraction that you might somewhere else.$100 for a 7 inch long tattoo in perfect detail and beautiful colors!!

No matter where u go, make them open the needle for you & watch them load it. An request that they destroy it in front of you!!
LMAO

Haslet, TX

#28 Aug 1, 2012
I like Firehouse Tattoo in St. ROBERT
nice and clean. Plus the guy who does the piercings is a former military medic. He was awesome to joke around and shoot the breeze with.
julie

United States

#29 Aug 8, 2012
Ya know, im reading all these wonderful posts about the artists and collectors in this area and i think some of you are missing the point. When you find a tattooist that your comfortable with you stick with em. You will probably always like your artist, and rightfully so. If those of you who dont like tattoos, why would you even click on a topic about them unless you are so unhappy with your own life that it makes you feel better to trash others. Thats okay, my name is julie grundy, i have been in this area for 4 years, touch of class tattoos on forum was my shop, and now im back at tattered lace on 8th st. In this beutiful city. Come on out!
Carl K

Blackstone, IL

#30 Jul 12, 2013
Tattoos are disgusting! Why ruin yourself unless you are already gross and fat.
Politics aside

Warrensburg, MO

#31 Jul 12, 2013
Probably low self image. But you are right, tattoos seem to attract a lesser element of humans like the fat and ugly.
Tina

Holden, MO

#32 Jul 17, 2013
Thank God everyone is entitled to their own opinion........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Crawford (crawdad) 1 hr Sindy 9
exwife lets brothesr an sisters sleep together (Aug '12) 6 hr missy 37
Food in Phelps county jail 11 hr Aubrey 11
Anthony Corral 11 hr Know a deadbeat 14
I need a landscaper! Sat Yard work 1
Mario? Sat ? 9
tim Potter just before he went missing (Aug '12) Sat someone who cares 184

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance