Sandman
Faithful customer

Belton, MO

#3 Feb 25, 2012
Go see Will and Cat at Blood Brothers is St Robert
Carl Kosciusko

Warrensburg, MO

#4 Feb 25, 2012
Tattoos are gross. Why on earth would anyone want to ruin their skin with a ridiculous drawing? Just give a Sharpie pen to an epileptic in seizure and have them sketch a tribal pattern on your back.

Besides, everyone knows people who get tat's suffer from poor self-image and lack of self-esteem. Tattoo's are just a dork's way of trying to make themselves look cool--but it never works.
Tattoo's == an idiot with psychological problems
tiffany

Rolla, MO

#5 Feb 25, 2012
Carl Kosciusko wrote:
Tattoos are gross. Why on earth would anyone want to ruin their skin with a ridiculous drawing? Just give a Sharpie pen to an epileptic in seizure and have them sketch a tribal pattern on your back.

Besides, everyone knows people who get tat's suffer from poor self-image and lack of self-esteem. Tattoo's are just a dork's way of trying to make themselves look cool--but it never works.
wow dude stop you've posted this on several threads

Since: Apr 11

Chicago, IL

#6 Feb 25, 2012
Carl Kosciusko wrote:

You are the one that's an idiot!!! I have tats and far from having low self esteem or poor self image. People like you make me wanna puke with your idiotic comments.
whatsmyip

Rolla, MO

#7 Feb 25, 2012
carl is probably scared of a needle, little does he know tattoos have been around longer than his bloodline
u know it

Saint Robert, MO

#8 Feb 25, 2012
Blood Brothers is Awesome. Gets all my tattoos from CAT.
i want ink

United States

#9 Feb 25, 2012
Carl Kosciusko wrote:

You are a self-rightous f**k-tard. Just cause u dont like tattoos or piercings doesnt give you the right to ridicule people who do.
umm

United States

#11 Feb 26, 2012
Carl Kosciusko wrote:

Your an idiot that's your opion and if someone wants a tattoo it ain't none of your business
Sarah

Rolla, MO

#12 Feb 26, 2012
Carl Kosciusko wrote:

I believe you lose carl....... Good try. Way to post the same b.s. comment on peoples threads.
Carl Kosciusko

Warrensburg, MO

#13 Feb 26, 2012
No way-I win. If you have a tattoo, then you are the loser. Good luck getting a real job with body graffiti. At least people in prison think tattoo's are cool.
u know it

Saint Robert, MO

#14 Feb 26, 2012
Carl Kosciusko wrote:
No way-I win. If you have a tattoo, then you are the loser. Good luck getting a real job with body graffiti. At least people in prison think tattoo's are cool.
YOU r just to funny. Many people have tattoos and have very good jobs. I have tattoos and have great JOB.
u know it

Saint Robert, MO

#15 Feb 26, 2012
Carl Kosciusko wrote:

O and did i forget to mention TROLL
i want ink

United States

#16 Feb 26, 2012
Carl Kosciusko wrote:
Once again you are showing your stupidity. I know many doctors, lawyers, police officers, and social workers who have body art.
Jesse Ryce

Chicago, IL

#17 Feb 26, 2012
Carl Kosciusko wrote:
Go home man, Your opinions are not gonna influence our generation any differently, people are always gonna get tatoo's and piercings it's 2012.

Rolla, MO

#18 Feb 29, 2012
Jesse Ryce wrote:
<quoted text>Go home man, Your opinions are not gonna influence our generation any differently, people are always gonna get tatoo's and piercings it's 2012.
rite rite!! Lmao
eee

Holden, MO

#19 Mar 2, 2012
f sandman go to tattoo matt
tiffany

Rolla, MO

#20 Mar 2, 2012
eee wrote:
f sandman go to tattoo matt
Sandman did my tattoo and did a great job
Tiffany

Belton, MO

#21 Mar 3, 2012
tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>
Sandman did my tattoo and did a great job
That's the problem with tatooes. Everyone thinks their tatoo is cool, but no one else does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who gave drugs to Nick Stine ? 2 hr wow 20
Emma Weinbaum 8 hr Sploooge 6
sad 9 hr sadeyesalwaysare 70
Christmas Trees @ Kroger (Dec '12) Fri Sadgirl 6
Darian Ashby (Feb '12) Fri NobodyHasBlindedMe 18
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Fri lovelyred24 563
emily jones Thu Belieber 3
Best/Worst Christmas Gift for 15 year old Teen ... (Nov '11) Nov 28 dani pag 153

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rolla Mortgages