dynamic thought

“I'm right”

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

#1 Jan 22, 2013
http://www.space.com/19368-asteroid-mining-de...

I want you libs to read this. There is too much static thought amongst libs that look at our resources and think we have a finite amount. They believe that once we run out, civilization is over.

There will always be new inventions and new ideas. When we run low on one technology, price will incentivize research and conversion to other technologies. Government wants you thinking staticly because it means you give them control over resources. Stopping or slowing progress through regulation does not help your future or mine.
SpiroMcSpagnew

Rolla, MO

#2 Jan 22, 2013
killa_the_compassionate wrote:
http://www.space.com/19368-ast eroid-mining-deep-space-indust ries.html
I want you libs to read this. There is too much static thought amongst libs that look at our resources and think we have a finite amount. They believe that once we run out, civilization is over.
There will always be new inventions and new ideas. When we run low on one technology, price will incentivize research and conversion to other technologies. Government wants you thinking staticly because it means you give them control over resources. Stopping or slowing progress through regulation does not help your future or mine.
Trolling, trolling, trolling....
Old time democrat

Grain Valley, MO

#3 Jan 22, 2013
Good post,, thanks

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#4 Jan 22, 2013
Old time democrat wrote:
<quoted text>Good post,, thanks
Ty

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#5 Jan 22, 2013
SpiroMcSpagnew wrote:
<quoted text>Trolling, trolling, trolling....
Static thought even escapes some liberals. I didn't expect you to understand this post.
SpiroMcSpagnew

Rolla, MO

#6 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Static thought even escapes some liberals. I didn't expect you to understand this post.
I'd school you but I'd have to charge.

Extra for you.

Because you are such a poor student.

Your level of intellect is exceeded by that of barnyard animals.

Chickens, ducks, ponies, pigs,.......all deep thinkers compared to killa.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#7 Jan 23, 2013
SpiroMcSpagnew wrote:
<quoted text>I'd school you but I'd have to charge.

Extra for you.

Thought so.
SpiroMcSpagnew

Rolla, MO

#8 Jan 23, 2013
SpiroMcSpagnew wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd school you but I'd have to charge.
Extra for you.
Nothing personal killa, but you are what is called a dullard around these parts.

“I'm right”

Rolla, MO

#9 Jan 23, 2013
SpiroMcSpagnew wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing personal killa, but you are what is called a dullard around these parts.
None taken
SpiroMcSpagnew

Rolla, MO

#10 Jan 23, 2013
Says the crack smoker...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PCRMC waste so much money 12 min Wow Just wow 31
2 more trashy citizens of Rolla taken down (Jul '10) 41 min Truthbomb 23
casey miles 5 hr omg 1
lookout 9 hr Loserman 2
vets 10 hr from one to another 7
Tim Potter was eaten by homeless alligators 15 hr Tim 6
Do anybody like smelling dirty under wear ? 15 hr Jed 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rolla Mortgages