Missouri Prisons
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
mick

Warrensburg, MO

#1 Dec 15, 2012
Is there a medical prison facility in Missouri where a prisoner can be transferred to that needs intense medical treatment. If so how do we get him transferred there. My husband is very ill and can't get any medical treatment. He has COPD with an o2 level of 78% on room air he goes to the prison nurse and she gives him. Tylenol because he is complaining of a headache. The reason his head is hurting is because his oxygen level is so low. If anyone knows any thing I can do to help him please let me know.
hehe

Hardin, MO

#2 Dec 16, 2012
I believe Springfield has one.
Larry

United States

#3 Dec 16, 2012
He could try not going to prison in the first place. Whatever lil kid he raped, drugs he cooked or person he robbed is all coming back to him.
hammerit

United States

#4 Dec 16, 2012
I agree with Larry. Stay out of prison and you won't have a problem.
Never do crime again

Grain Valley, MO

#6 Dec 16, 2012
Maby they can try the electric chair,,,!!
Angel

Rolla, MO

#7 Dec 16, 2012
I hope your husband dies in prison, and not only do I hope he dies, but I hope his death is long, drawn out, and very painful. Perhaps I would feel differently if he wasn't a criminal and my taxes weren't being used to feed, clothe, house, and care for a piece of human garbage.
mick

Warrensburg, MO

#8 Dec 16, 2012
I can't believe how mean spitted and callous you all are
You should be ashamed of your selves. He is a human being and so am I. I love my husband very much and am very worried about him and I ask a simple? And get such mean spirited answers Merry Christmas to everyone I won't play your negative games
Angel

Rolla, MO

#9 Dec 16, 2012
I don't know what your convict hubby did that got him thrown in the clink, but it must have been pretty bad for him to be rotting away in federal prison. We should do to your husband what we do to vicious animals - euthanize him. I hope he gets no treatment, pain reducer, or health care whatsoever. I already bust my hump at my job to keep him behind bars. I don't want to put in overtime to supply him with Aspirin, too. I hope you're a widow by next Christmas, my dear.
Da Plane

Jefferson City, MO

#10 Dec 16, 2012
I bet he has a tattoo since he's in prison.
Mick

Warrensburg, MO

#11 Dec 16, 2012
Angel wrote:
I don't know what your convict hubby did that got him thrown in the clink, but it must have been pretty bad for him to be rotting away in federal prison. We should do to your husband what we do to vicious animals - euthanize him. I hope he gets no treatment, pain reducer, or health care whatsoever. I already bust my hump at my job to keep him behind bars. I don't want to put in overtime to supply him with Aspirin, too. I hope you're a widow by next Christmas, my dear.
Hey bitch I didn't say he was rotting in federal prison read the topic u dumbass it says Missouri prison as in state. I hope your minimum wage job that you bust your fat ass at is less one employee by next Christmas. Bitch
Mick

Warrensburg, MO

#12 Dec 16, 2012
Da Plane wrote:
I bet he has a tattoo since he's in prison.
He has no tatoos but I have 3 you self righteous prick
Mick

Warrensburg, MO

#15 Dec 16, 2012
Never do crime again wrote:
Maby they can try the electric chair,,,!!
Stick ure finger in a light socket bitch
Been there

Grain Valley, MO

#16 Dec 16, 2012
What's he in for ?
Da Plane

Warrensburg, MO

#17 Dec 16, 2012
Does hitting the crack pipe cause COPD?
[I cannot believe your inmate partner doesn't have a tattoo].

You can contact his state representative or hire an attorney to investigate if you feel he is really not receiving proper care.
hope this helps

Fairfax, VA

#18 Dec 16, 2012
JCCC and SCCC both have infirmaries for inmates. You also may want to try to contact the warden of the prison he is at and talk to them.
just saying

Taft, CA

#19 Dec 16, 2012
I don't know this person. But some ppl should really start reading and knowing faxes about things like this. Because if you go look up right now there r like 50% of ppl n prison r really innocent its a proven fact so please research that before wishing death upon ppl or complain about taxes. Now don't get me wrong ppl who do brake the law need to serve time. But also only god can judge them not that to many ppl care that it is not right to juged others. And also y com on stuff if a person ask a ? If u don't got a answers to help them then y say something that is not anything they care to hear.and FYI ppl do make mistakes and make bad disishons. Don't mean all of them r worthless and a wast of time. Idk just don't get y there has to be so much hate and try to see things in every view not just one
Larry

United States

#22 Dec 16, 2012
Mick wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey bitch I didn't say he was rotting in federal prison read the topic u dumbass it says Missouri prison as in state. I hope your minimum wage job that you bust your fat ass at is less one employee by next Christmas. Bitch
True or not. still better than your welfare collecting broke prison wife will be. However I bet he will still be a free man unlike your husband who will probably loose 50 pounds by this time next year and by then look like a sick aids ridden fudge packer.
Sam

Rolla, MO

#23 Dec 16, 2012
Larry you know you like a good packer
Transfers

Fairfax, VA

#24 Dec 17, 2012
You can not request a transfer for him per Central Office. He has to go to his caseworker to voice his concerns and request the transfer (I'm sure he knows this already) and it has to go through COC. Sorry Mick, there's nothing you can do as far as him getting transferred is concerned. You CAN, however, ask him to sign paperwork at the instituion giving you access to his medical records. After he does that then you may call the institution and talk to the nurse yourself. Good luck!
Angel

Rolla, MO

#25 Dec 17, 2012
I bet the COPD makes it hard for your convict hubby to catch his breath while being raped by a gang of jailbirds. By the way, what's he in for? Molestation? Armed robbery? Oh, don't tell me it's drugs!?! COPD caused by the very drugs he was using - PRICELESS!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
natalie and jered rhyneer 18 min unbelievable 3
Mr ed speaks 23 min unbelievable 103
It's all Mr Eds fault and he laughs 29 min unbelievable 33
MARIO is GREAT 2 hr waitress 6
Mr Ed might be Rolla's famous missing man Tim ... 10 hr Mr Ed 10
Storage Units (May '13) 11 hr The Truth 5
Mr Ed 11 hr killa_the_compass... 34
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) Wed Spidey 507

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web