Hemi Almajed

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Aug 9, 2012
Dont let the arabs fool you into dating them they just want the sex. they are the lousiest friends you could possibly ever meet. He is fake and will steal your money if your his friend. he makes fake accounts on facebook to make his self look "cooler" to me thats plain weird! and thats just the start..anyone else agree?
Anonymous

Salem, MO

#2 Aug 9, 2012
True that..If i were you i would do my best to avoid them..

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3 Aug 9, 2012
yep i have seen them use lots of girls its crazy how they think they can get away with this non sense! personally they need to be shot
Anonymous

Salem, MO

#4 Aug 9, 2012
Its sad how they let those heffers into our country to go to college for chemical engineering when they could make a bomb and blow up the town killing thousands, what the he|| are they thinking?!?!

Location hidden

#5 Aug 9, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
Its sad how they let those heffers into our country to go to college for chemical engineering when they could make a bomb and blow up the town killing thousands, what the he|| are they thinking?!?!
Maybe they want to go kill their families haha!
Suckers

Waynesville, MO

#6 Aug 10, 2012
Hmmm, young guys who treat girls like dirt, and all they want is to get into your pants?
Foreign students-US students-High School jocks, isn't that what they all want to do to you?

You girls are such suckers for a smooth talker.
lovingmissouri

Fort Worth, TX

#7 Aug 10, 2012
Just like every other race... You have your bad people. Some of you white American rednecks are no different!

Location hidden

#8 Aug 11, 2012
Im not a girl and I used to be his friend until I found out he is one shady mf.
King of Hearts

Rolla, MO

#9 Apr 25, 2013
I totally don't agree with you cause I know this kid since he came to Rolla, he's really sweet and nice to people! I've seen a lot of people trying to use him and take advantage of him..
Did you just say that cause you feel jealous? He's rich well that's not his fault! His family are rich and supporting him, well thats good! You are broke and jealous so that's your problem, work hard like him, go to collage like MST with a successful future major! Don't be a slut or use these good people, grow up and get a life.
mhhmmm

Rolla, MO

#11 May 6, 2013
Excuse me but I would just like to point out that half of you stupid rednecks don't even know what you're talking about. All you know is what you hear do me a favor and go back to school. Find some knowledge get your thumb out of your a** and meet someone. and try before you judge them to get to know who they really are. Thank you and have a fantastic day
anon

Rolla, MO

#12 May 6, 2013
Anyone ever wonder why only arab guys are successful in meeting local girls?? MONEY

As an international myself I have tried to date a few times but nobody even gives a second look and I AM PRETTY SURE I AM BETTER LOOKING THAN MOST OF THE ARABS ON CAMPUS.

I met someone who likes me for who I am and not for what I have.
King of Hearts

Rolla, MO

#14 Oct 23, 2013
He likes it when you pee in his butt
sad

Rolla, MO

#16 Oct 31, 2013
You are dumb and ignorant person
pride_and_joy2 wrote:
yep i have seen them use lots of girls its crazy how they think they can get away with this non sense! personally they need to be shot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
krissi reugg (Mar '12) 50 min Mr Ed 22
lost love 1 hr Mr Ed 90
MARIO is GREAT 1 hr Mr Ed 4
Mr Ed might be Rolla's famous missing man Tim ... 1 hr Mr Ed 2
Quincy Powell is an amazing person (Sep '15) 1 hr Mr Ed 4
Fugitive beach needs to be shutdown. 1 hr Mr Ed 9
Mr. Ed speaks Volume 3 1 hr Mr Ed 28
Walmart Distribution Center good place to work? (Jun '12) 17 hr Spidey 507

Rolla Jobs

More from around the web